Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New Research!!! More VETERANS!!!!

GreatOsamaGreatOsama Posts: 184
I have seen that many people don't like the swordsman and the archer, I think we should be able research veteran swordsman with attack power 100 for both melee and range attacks. As for veteran archer, it should have defense power 125 for both melee and range. I think most of the people will hate as their power is lowest compared with the attack power and the defense power of the other soldiers. So I thought of researching swordsman with 200 attack power for both melee and range, while archer with 220 defense power for both meele and range. They will be the best.
PRICE for researching :
1.Veteran Swordsman: 61,000 wood 61,000 stones 50,000 food 20,000 coins 500 rubies
2.Veteran Archer: 61,000 wood 61,000 stones 61,000 food 10,000 coins 1000 rubies
PRICE for recruiting:
1. Veteran Swordsman: 350 coins
2. Veteran Archer: 300 coins
Post edited by GreatOsama on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
COME ON!! NO MORE ROYAL DUTIES, I know I am the king just level me up already.

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 05.09.2012
    Only the fact of putting "rubies" for starting a research upgrade, make me think this Idea is bad
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • GreatOsamaGreatOsama Posts: 184
    edited 05.09.2012
    Come on, only 1500 rubies needed
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 05.09.2012
    There are "0" upgrades in the research tower that cost rubies, why you don't trade rubies for time?
    In fact you could put another day of research instead of 1000 rubies for example
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • famous nadinfamous nadin Posts: 335
    edited 05.09.2012
    oh you kiding an i like swrodsmen i have 210 of them and you put rubies in research!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im also with
    xJadetsssxs
    counting on my fingers no one beats me till now,waiting for a true warrior that will fight me8):D;):(
    I need an alliance please help me and see my thread - http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64697-need-an-alliance&p=719436#post719436
  • GreatOsamaGreatOsama Posts: 184
    edited 05.09.2012
    They will be the most powerful soldiers, think of using one instead of two then you can use 100 armies instead of 200 hundred. People will get crazy to get it. Even a non ruby user can get more than 2000 rubies, that's why the quests and achievements are there, it will be hard to earn it so it will be hard to forget it your hard work or just simply buy it with few dollars.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Trunks Jr.Trunks Jr. Posts: 16
    edited 12.01.2013
    Still think Its a bad Idea People would think It would be too much trouble
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Even If you aren't a rubie buyer that doesn't mean you cant change something or someone. Trunks Jr. @ WWW 2
  • Trunks Jr.Trunks Jr. Posts: 16
    edited 12.01.2013
    If it was a good Idea they would have put it on their A long time ago
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Even If you aren't a rubie buyer that doesn't mean you cant change something or someone. Trunks Jr. @ WWW 2
  • grim reeper3grim reeper3 Posts: 155
    edited 12.01.2013
    No rubies bro

Make it 3 days for archers and 4 for swordsman but NO rubies
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]grim reeper @ usa 1

Watch out [email protected]$$ coming through
  • Jaydpt (INT1)Jaydpt (INT1) Posts: 163
    edited 12.01.2013
    I think they could upgrade the other men in the barracks to a vet version but there should not be a rubie cost involved and the stats would have to be fairer but i like the idea of more types of vet units.
    Jaydpt @ WWW 1
  • omgwtfbbqomgwtfbbq Posts: 70
    edited 13.01.2013
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    There are "0" upgrades in the research tower that cost rubies, why you don't trade rubies for time?
    In fact you could put another day of research instead of 1000 rubies for example

I'm pretty sure to get tax collection for 12 hours costing coins only costs 14500 rubies.
    Proud Canadian. GO JAYS GO!
    I shall be your Hadouken. :)
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 13.01.2013
    it would take forever to get the rubies so no rubies but otherwise it is fine
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I am smart strong and stealthy
    I LOVE TURTLES
    check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 13.01.2013
    I'm only against this idea becuase of the rubies,and make them a little less powerful (just a tad)

:D
  • evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 13.01.2013
    I don't really like it as the stats are kind of overpowered
    omgwtfbbq wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure to get tax collection for 12 hours costing coins only costs 14500 rubies.

Jade posted that at least 3-4 months ago, before that was there.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • dodgersdabestdodgersdabest Posts: 14
    edited 13.01.2013
    I'm with evets4.
    200 in attack power and ranged? That's not even possible.
    I do like the idea of more veterans though.
    Loading Signature... Just reading this feels like if its for ever... Still loading it...
  • J.I. Joe2J.I. Joe2 Posts: 563
    edited 14.01.2013
    - Increased travel speed for Normal Tools (ressources).
    That would be a great one.
    J.I. Joe @ International 1
    Valhalla family

Who's Online
  • dannyb1dannyb1 Posts: 1
    edited 22.06.2013
    How do you research all these soldiers been looking for ages, but can find no info on this help.
    dannyb1 @ en 1
  • SvetovnaSilaSvetovnaSila Posts: 583
    edited 22.06.2013
    for your information, new vets were suggested ages ago several times and what was the answer? NO...
    8d1fd513943faaf57ffdb000490cfdee.gif
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 22.06.2013
    dannyb1 wrote: »
    How do you research all these soldiers been looking for ages, but can find no info on this help.

Create your own thread, not bring up this old one. And make a research tower BEFORE you ask this.
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • seether4seether4 Posts: 140
    edited 23.06.2013
    GreatOsama wrote: »
    I have seen that many people don't like the swordsman and the archer, I think we should be able research veteran swordsman with attack power 100 for both melee and range attacks. As for veteran archer, it should have defense power 125 for both melee and range. I think most of the people will hate as their power is lowest compared with the attack power and the defense power of the other soldiers. So I thought of researching swordsman with 200 attack power for both melee and range, while archer with 220 defense power for both meele and range. They will be the best.
    PRICE for researching :
    1.Veteran Swordsman: 61,000 wood 61,000 stones 50,000 food 20,000 coins 500 rubies
    2.Veteran Archer: 61,000 wood 61,000 stones 61,000 food 10,000 coins 1000 rubies
    PRICE for recruiting:
    1. Veteran Swordsman: 350 coins
    2. Veteran Archer: 300 coins

would make them stronger than kings guards and horrors

another tool who should be force to take a test before been aloud to play the game
    seether @ en 1
  • DanceRulerDanceRuler Posts: 828
    edited 23.06.2013
    No more!................................
    DR @en1...... Hi all
    "Words which do not give the light of Christ increase the darkness."
    -Mother Teresa

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file