Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

capturing outpost of high level player

Bingo13Bingo13 Posts: 6
edited 19.07.2015 in Players ask Players
Hi, I just started playing and understand the game prety well.
Just one things makes me think.
Near me I have a player which is much higher in level than I am (62 to 13).
That players castle and outpost are completely on fire and there are no troops.
I checked with spionage and attacked catsle and outposts. Brings me a lot of resources.
I am now wondering what will happen when I conquer his outpost. It has buildings of much higher level than I myself could build.

1, Do the buildings stay as they are after conquering the outpost?
2. How do I put out the fires after conquering the outpost?
Post edited by Bingo13 on
Bingo @ nl 1

Comments

• DClucasDClucas Posts: 159
    edited 19.06.2013
    Yes the buildings stay there after you capture it (although some will go into rubble). :) You put out the fires by clicking on the building and clicking the picture of the spanner at the top. (or you can auto-complete it all with rubies)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who said there should be more ways to get rubies and coins?

Level 60 :)
    International 2
    Alliance: Black Legion
  • immortaltechimmortaltech Posts: 224
    edited 19.06.2013
    DClucas wrote: »
    Yes the buildings stay there after you capture it (although some will go into rubble). :) You put out the fires by clicking on the building and clicking the picture of the spanner at the top. (or you can auto-complete it all with rubies)

yes, but attack with the lowest amount of soldiers you can beat it with and buildings will be burned less and less will turn to rubble.

hurry up to take it though, high level abandoned outposts tend to go fast
    Returning from a long absence, trying to figure out what's going on here
  • clive100clive100 Posts: 391
    edited 20.06.2013
    yes i captured a level 63's outpost (NoobNoob) and won but repairs made a total of 6000+ rubies even with two buildings left it takes 895 rubies
    clive100 @ en 1
    PLAYER:
    Retired at level 55
    Last alliance: BSK AlliedOrder
    Last achieved glory rank: Duke
  • Igneel KruigerIgneel Kruiger Posts: 56
    edited 20.06.2013
    dude clive you know the amount of resources it takes to comlpetely build an outpost i think capturing is an excellent idea i recently did it with an army of wolves as they travel super fast.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Igneel Kruiger Member of Black Legion
  • HeatherSongHeatherSong Posts: 37
    edited 20.06.2013
    Wolves? How do you get those...?
    HeatherSong @ usa 1
  • RulerAsdasdaRulerAsdasda Posts: 434
    edited 20.06.2013
    Go to the other kingdoms
    SUUUUUU
    TS
    EE
    RR
    OS
    I
    D
  • ShadowSlayer (US1)ShadowSlayer (US1) Posts: 525
    edited 20.06.2013
    Yep grab it fast before someone gets it first. But if it isn't a food outpost, you're probably gonna ditch it when you get to a higher level, cause even with all those high level buildings, occupancy for 2 farmhouses is not enough. (Trust me it's happened to me before)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ShadowSlayer, leader of Dark Conquerors, usa1.

"We are Conquerors shrouded in Darkness, whose hands are stained with the Blood from our adversaries. Whenever an enemy issues a challenge we march forth, fighting a war as we carve a path of death and misery into this land with our devastating weapons and strategy. We walk on a path, bringing doom to our enemies and power and fortune to our allies. We are Dark Conquerors."
  • Giselle3Giselle3 Posts: 243
    edited 20.06.2013
    However, here is one word of caution, learned by one of our low-level players who captured a higher-level players OPs... after you capture it, your first instinct is to rearrange, and the easiest way to do that is to put decorations into storage so you can easily move buildings, BUT, if you put decorations into storage that are above your level, you cannot pull them back out of storage until you reach the level at which they become unlocked. So if this OP is full of parks... leave them out if you want that PO and just carefully try and rearrange buildings.

And that goes without saying, you cannot upgrade buildings until you reach a level where the next upgrade level is unlocked... but you can use that OP quite successfully as you level up. :)

good luck getting that OP.
    Giselle @ en 1
  • Tans4Tans4 Posts: 5
    edited 22.06.2013
    hi there players. i have captured an outpost thats been burning for a long time now i have also read what the comments were at the top but when going to that op and clicking on it it gives me no options on putting out the fires or rearanging things. What is the very first step after capturing the op and what do i do next please
    Tans @ WWW 2
  • jpcave1 (US1)jpcave1 (US1) Posts: 16
    edited 22.06.2013
    Beware if you capture an OP you have to hold it for 24 hours for it to be yours. So if someone attacks it while you are occupying it and kills all your troops you have to do it over again. So make sure you and your alliance send defense support to hold it for 24 hrs.

Tip: you can change the defense of a captured OP before the 24 hrs is up. So when you send the defense support send lots of defense tools to put on the walls and change the defense slider to 100-0-0 or 0-0-100 to make it easier to defend.
    jpcave1 @ usa 1
  • HoroahaHoroaha Posts: 8
    edited 26.08.2013
    I send troops to occupy a higher level castle deserted and on fire and as I was so tired at the time, I now realised this today that I may have made a mistake to captured the castle instead of occupying it
    May be a mistake , I don't know(as I'm new to all this) but If I have made the mistake
    How Do You Recover or reverse what I've done as I've tried to put out the fires but nothing appears to work

Sorry to ask you this but hey I'm still learning from mistakes & only been here a few weeks

As I am now at a loss of what I should do next

Regards
    Horoaha

Any advise will be much appreciated as I am now at a loss of what to do
    Horoaha @ au 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 26.08.2013
    The buildings stay the same, as in they don't revert to a lower level, or anything like that.. But on the other side of that, some turn to rubble, catch on fire and what not.. Though you can't lose ruby buildings, those are unable to catch fire or turn to rubble.

To put out the fires, click on the building, if you have the resources, repair it.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • dueltheabdul (INT1)dueltheabdul (INT1) Posts: 1,715
    edited 26.08.2013
    How do you find abandoned high level outposts?
    Please call me abdul Thanks

abdul @ International 2
    abdul @ canada1
    #thedreamliveson

The nice guy that attacks you and then sends resources. ^^ ----> Not anymore

A proud non-ruby player

Winner of 3 Nobility Contests, soon to be 4 (hopefully) :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 26.08.2013
    How do you find abandoned high level outposts?

Look on the map, and maybe you will stumble across someone who is in no alliance, on fire, and presumably a dead player. Odds are though, you won't find a fully developed ruby stocked, 8food OP sitting a couple clicks from you.

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • Flash85538 (US1)Flash85538 (US1) Posts: 1,212
    edited 26.08.2013
    And furthermore- Oh god no!
    I dropped my chocolate!

Deputy of S.I.N

A chain is only as strong as its weakest link. 

Roses fall, but the thorns remain.

• kalzonekalzone Posts: 3
    edited 13.11.2013
    So I captured a higher level OP and started putting out fires. I noticed that the keep is only level 1. If I upgrade it how much time will I save putting out the fires?
    kalzone @ usa 1
    edited 14.11.2013
    kalzone wrote: »
    So I captured a higher level OP and started putting out fires. I noticed that the keep is only level 1. If I upgrade it how much time will I save putting out the fires?

No need to bump old threads..

It will save you the percentage stated. So if you get it to a level 4, it will take less times.

Or so I believe.

• clive100clive100 Posts: 391
    edited 14.11.2013
    Now i just sent a capture on an inactive players op again and i am getting rid of my shiny wood op as it is useless. it can only produce just above 1k food and has 4000 PO. whereas my food op which has barely finished produces 1.4k
    clive100 @ en 1
    PLAYER:
    Retired at level 55
    Last alliance: BSK AlliedOrder
    Last achieved glory rank: Duke
    edited 14.11.2013
    clive100 wrote: »
    Now i just sent a capture on an inactive players op again and i am getting rid of my shiny wood op as it is useless. it can only produce just above 1k food and has 4000 PO. whereas my food op which has barely finished produces 1.4k

Yep, 3 8food OP, max RVs, overseers, etc.. That is the goal.

• djapmdjapm Posts: 1
    edited 07.01.2014
    What happens if you send an army to capture a well equiped OP but the player abandons the OP before your attack arrives? Do all the buildings disappear and you are left with a naked OP?
    djapm @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file