Home English (UK) Off Topic

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

E3

HappyRageGuyHappyRageGuy Posts: 17
edited 16.06.2013 in Off Topic
For those of you who have been watching E3, which console do you plan on buying?

(my opnion) Playstation>Xbox forever
OQq3be6.png
Happy Rage Guy @ WWW 2
Post edited by HappyRageGuy on

Comments

• FamousZack9FamousZack9 Posts: 2,943
    edited 13.06.2013
    Playstation. I used to have a Playstaton2 but the cords got busted and wont work anymore:(
    loapud5cb7c.png
    (Part time)

#thedreamliveson
  • UltimateZekromUltimateZekrom Posts: 124
    edited 13.06.2013
    Lets do a little comparison shall we:
    Playstation 4:
    Can give your games to a friend
    Can sell the games
    Can play the games at any time

Xbox One:
    Games only work on the first console their used on
    Unsellable
    Requires a connection to the internet once every 24 hours
    POKEMON RULES!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Look to your left, now look to your right. I just virtually slapped you!:D

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?59562-Pok%C3%A9mon-Memes
  • ShadowSlayer (US1)ShadowSlayer (US1) Posts: 525
    edited 13.06.2013
    Lets do a little comparison shall we:
    Playstation 4:
    Can give your games to a friend
    Can sell the games
    Can play the games at any time

Xbox One:
    Games only work on the first console their used on
    Unsellable
    Requires a connection to the internet once every 24 hours

It's pretty disgusting what Microsoft is turning the Xbox into, all the trash they're giving to their loyal customers. Reminds me of... cough cough... *ggs*... cough cough...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ShadowSlayer, leader of Dark Conquerors, usa1.

"We are Conquerors shrouded in Darkness, whose hands are stained with the Blood from our adversaries. Whenever an enemy issues a challenge we march forth, fighting a war as we carve a path of death and misery into this land with our devastating weapons and strategy. We walk on a path, bringing doom to our enemies and power and fortune to our allies. We are Dark Conquerors."
  • jamdogjamdog Posts: 304
    edited 14.06.2013
    You put a greater than symbol towards ps4 yet you say xbox forever?
    ps4 is outselling xbox AND is £80 cheaper
    98hcn.gif
  • blabbyblabby Posts: 564
    edited 14.06.2013
    i don't know. i am pretty divided as i have an Xbox 360 but, want free live. (or online to PS3 players)
    Canada 1 #TheDreamLivesOn
    Blabby @ WWW 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HappyRageGuyHappyRageGuy Posts: 17
    edited 14.06.2013
    jamdog wrote: »
    You put a greater than symbol towards ps4 yet you say xbox forever?
    ps4 is outselling xbox AND is £80 cheaper

as in playstation is greater then xbox forever.(playstation will always be greater)
    OQq3be6.png
    Happy Rage Guy @ WWW 2
  • TheKnightofAweTheKnightofAwe Posts: 278
    edited 14.06.2013
    Playstation 4 is better two words: Free Internet XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    980 honor Sergeant in Hounds of Hell
    TheKnightofAwe @WWW1 lvl 17 Chevailier 974 honor Member in Lost Troops
    shadowempire.png

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?72319-What-is-the-hardest-video-Game&p=834686#post834686
    Whats your hardest video game? Say it here!

Search and Destroy Pro! Lodestar!
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 14.06.2013
    I'm thinking, that I might just buy both.
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 14.06.2013
    What is E3?
  • ShadowSlayer (US1)ShadowSlayer (US1) Posts: 525
    edited 14.06.2013
    blabby wrote: »
    i don't know. i am pretty divided as i have an Xbox 360 but, want free live. (or online to PS3 players)

PSN, (online for PS players) is becoming a paid service. I dont believe its as expensive as XBOX live, but it is becoming paid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ShadowSlayer, leader of Dark Conquerors, usa1.

"We are Conquerors shrouded in Darkness, whose hands are stained with the Blood from our adversaries. Whenever an enemy issues a challenge we march forth, fighting a war as we carve a path of death and misery into this land with our devastating weapons and strategy. We walk on a path, bringing doom to our enemies and power and fortune to our allies. We are Dark Conquerors."
  • Potangina namanPotangina naman Posts: 95
    edited 14.06.2013
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    What is E3?

tv show..................
    Potangina naman @ usa 1
  • DoomsowerDoomsower Posts: 179
    edited 14.06.2013
    tv show..................

No, it's not a television show. It gets aired on tv on certain channels, but it's an annual event, kinda like Comic Con, where video game companies show the public what they've been working on. So all the biggest companies show off upcoming new games and consoles, etc.
    Alliances: LOF:EliteGuards (general), LOF: War Souls, Krosan (sergeant), Hurricane (gen.)
    LOF:EG & Krosan were top 30
    "I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses." "The world is beautiful, but has a disease called man." "To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering." "This is my way; where is yours- thus I answered those who asked me the way, for the way- that does not exist."
  • royal1royal1 Posts: 186
    edited 14.06.2013
    I think im gonna buy the playstation4 just because the xbox1 looks stupid and dose things I don't like, but I still like my xbox360 ALOT and the PS4 is gonna need to be way better than the PS3 to impress me.

but PC gaming is still the best. the community is better, graphics are better and its faster.
    royal1 @usa1, proud Recruiter of LegionOfTheFree.

http://LegionOfTheFree.com/
  • edited 14.06.2013
    royal1 wrote: »
    but PC gaming is still the best. the community is better, graphics are better and its faster.

I have to agree with this. Anyone crying over Xbox DRM obviously isn't very familiar with the PC gaming market where all this is nothing new. As usual the consoles are just playing catchup to the PC :D

Plus i'll take a WII U over both the Xbox and PS4 as my choice of console.

Ethan.

(Yes! a CM on an off topic thread!)
  • DarkDylan47DarkDylan47 Posts: 759
    edited 14.06.2013
    I got to say Playstation 4. My friend has an XBox360 and I'm over there like once a day.
    Dylan42 @ USA1 THE FRONT LINE8)
    DarkDylan47 @ WWW1 HW KnightsOfNi8)
    HAMMER [email protected] United8)

#TheDreamLivesOn
    Use the search function.
    Support shortcut-http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    Make Canada1 GGE!
    edited 15.06.2013
    royal1 wrote: »
    I think im gonna buy the playstation4 just because the xbox1 looks stupid and dose things I don't like, but I still like my xbox360 ALOT and the PS4 is gonna need to be way better than the PS3 to impress me.

Heh heh, when you have a 72 inch computer screen, tell me it's better and I'll actually believe you.
    OQq3be6.png
    Happy Rage Guy @ WWW 2
  • Awsome AbbyAwsome Abby Posts: 26
    edited 16.06.2013
    To me any Xbox is Awsome.
    Awsome Abby :)

I am the Earth Fire Water and Air .

I am the War Princess of GOODGAME EMPIRE
    :evil:
  • oddfuture6662oddfuture6662 Posts: 10
    edited 16.06.2013
    i've heard that the ps4 is going to be a paid service .

i believe 5 $ a month ? im not entirely sure whats the payment.
    but any ways i'll still choose ps4 even with its horrible severs( the only plus i give to xbox)
    oddfuture666 @ usa 1_ proud member of elite guards 7.

i like tide die tees or just plain white tees , i like my pants that are cut ~~~~ :thumbup:

wolf gang :D
  • famous nadinfamous nadin Posts: 335
    edited 16.06.2013
    huh!?!? see these ps4 xbox are for people who love to spend time on these games as they spend on GGE or something they are extra addicted to something else cause it has happend to me i got an xbox and i spend my time on the pc my xbox stays idle all time i play it as rare as taking to get a legend item lol
    counting on my fingers no one beats me till now,waiting for a true warrior that will fight me8):D;):(
    I need an alliance please help me and see my thread - http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64697-need-an-alliance&p=719436#post719436
    edited 16.06.2013
    To me any Xbox is Awsome.

Obviously you don't know what a REAL gaming console is
    OQq3be6.png
    Happy Rage Guy @ WWW 2

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file