Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

My troops are over-eating!

CarrotStarchCarrotStarch Posts: 4
edited 15.06.2013 in Technical Assistance
at my ice fort my food production is 400 and my troops should be eating 180 of that, but they are not! they are eating all of it and it is .8 from being in the red :( i do not know what to do and i need food production in my ice fort because when berimond ends i will not be able to keep all my troops! WHAT THE HECK!!!
Post edited by CarrotStarch on
CarrotStarch @ WWW 2

Comments

• clive100clive100 Posts: 391
    edited 12.06.2013
    first check again and ask alliance members or people around you to lend food then if ruby player increase production by 25 or 30 % and build farmhouses or send troops to main world or other wolrds
    clive100 @ en 1
    PLAYER:
    Retired at level 55
    Last alliance: BSK AlliedOrder
    Last achieved glory rank: Duke
  • SandipanFighterSandipanFighter Posts: 7
    edited 12.06.2013
    y m i nt able to buy rubies , itz showing transaction denied. Is it fault of server or bank???
    SandipanFighter @ in 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 12.06.2013
    y m i nt able to buy rubies , itz showing transaction denied. Is it fault of server or bank???

That has nothing to do with this thread.Either contact support or ask another ruby buyer
  • Ooga OogaOoga Ooga Posts: 51
    edited 12.06.2013
    how many troops do you have and what type? Do you have any in resource villages?
    Ooga Ooga @ WWW 2 and en1
  • seether4seether4 Posts: 140
    edited 13.06.2013
    check rvs first
    seether @ en 1
  • 007Ben (US1)007Ben (US1) Posts: 1,188
    edited 13.06.2013
    Got any screenshots?
    007Ben @ usa 1
  • Colt442Colt442 Posts: 2,168
    edited 13.06.2013
    at my ice fort my food production is 400 and my troops should be eating 180 of that, but they are not! they are eating all of it and it is .8 from being in the red :( i do not know what to do and i need food production in my ice fort because when berimond ends i will not be able to keep all my troops! WHAT THE HECK!!!

Put them on a diet & make them exercise!
    20a6j54.gif
  • DClucasDClucas Posts: 159
    edited 13.06.2013
    It might be a bug; as if, say, you had 90 - 2 food consumers then your consumption should be 180, but if they're consuming that much food it is probably a bug of you have some 4 food soldiers. I'll send you some food to make sure you don't lose troops when berimond finishes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who said there should be more ways to get rubies and coins?

Level 60 :)
    International 2
    Alliance: Black Legion
  • FastMasonFastMason Posts: 9
    edited 14.06.2013
    in the berimond event i have lost 754 of each kind of bear warrior in the last 2 days and right now my food production their is 2220 and i only have 115 soilders at my main camp and it says my food is full.. i dont know if its a major glitch or what because i have lost 754 of each bear warrior
    FastMason @ WWW 2
  • Barnacleez (US1)Barnacleez (US1) Posts: 2,833
    edited 15.06.2013
    Contact Support. This is a major glitch. Here's what happened to me once:
    -14 Food Production
    Build new Farmhouse
    Positive and good
    http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    Barnacleez the Avenger @ Kindle Fire 4.5.5
    [email protected] usa 1
    Contact Support here.
    Comedy is my partial life. Nerdiness is the other 99.99% of it.
    If this is a game where the player gender doesn't exist, then why does 'King' and 'Baronet' exist?
    Don't click here.
    Level: 34 Honor: 1,234
    Neutral in the server war, currently supporting TORCHERERS

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file