We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Threat at beri

mangesh6149 (IN1)mangesh6149 (IN1) Posts: 12
edited 08.06.2013 in Players ask Players
i am facing threats from members of one alliance to retreat from the camp i captured as they want it,if i do not retreat they are saying they will destroy my all castles and op

all this player are far above my Level

so what should i do now.

can Good game team do anything to such players who r behaving like this in beri

Should i expect anything from GGS team
Post edited by mangesh6149 (IN1) on
mangesh6149 @ in 1

Comments

• bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 08.06.2013
    Tell them no, its your castle now

If there that bad they need to take off you then they need help
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 08.06.2013
    Find someone bigger than them.
    It's been a while.....

• SparksterSparkster Posts: 450
    edited 08.06.2013
    can Good game team do anything to such players who r behaving like this in beri

Should i expect anything from GGS team
    No, they cannot, and no, you should not. Threatening to burn down somebody's castle doesn't break any rules, and is just part of the game. It's only when threats spill over into real life (for example, "I know where you live and I'm coming for you") that they become against the rules.
    Sparkster @ WWW 2

[This space reserved for brilliant quote, just as soon as I think of one]
  • mangesh6149 (IN1)mangesh6149 (IN1) Posts: 12
    edited 08.06.2013
    suppose if they make an combined attacks on all castles and op of mine to take revenge of not giving them the camp.
    i think it would be against the basic rule of the game
    mangesh6149 @ in 1
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 08.06.2013
    Tell them ''come at me brahs'' , sabatarge them non-stop . constantly spam them . constantly , try and get your mates on the game and tell your friends to non-stop sabatarge them with you . give them the message , you aint givin up.You took the camp , keep it.tell them you will give ie to them if you get 2 of theirs : )
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
  • mangesh6149 (IN1)mangesh6149 (IN1) Posts: 12
    edited 08.06.2013
    i am not afraid of anyone i just want to know what can GGS team do for such things thats it..

i am concern of ethics of the game
    mangesh6149 @ in 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 08.06.2013
    This is a war game, so ethics can be fairly low on the ground.

A player can threaten you all they want but they must not break any of the game rules in the process. If they are not breaking any rules then GGS will not get involved. If they did get involved in such things they would need to hire 500 new staff just to read all the messages, and that's just not possible.

Ethics come into play through diplomacy, if these guys are threatening you they are probably threatening others too. One day they will threaten the wrong player and they'll pay the price.

Find out who their enemies are and let them know what these guys are doing. There's always someone bigger to help you out, that's how this game works. 50% fighting, 50% diplomacy.
    It's been a while.....

Sign In to comment.