Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

War Declaration Rules

mtlvemtlve Posts: 89
edited 30.05.2013 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
You leave your alliance to give away an outpost and you make a fake alliance of 1 person to deter people from thinking you are inactive. Your alliance falls apart, so you are looking for a new alliance and make a fake group to again deter people. There are many reasons, people make a 1 person alliance.

A one on one battle for glory is okay on these people in my opinion. A medium sized group declaring on them to steal all their rvs and war a single individual is across the line though. Leviathan has done this exact thing, and they deny that this is an issue! Lev has rules against bullying and cheap shots, and I believe this violates both of these rules.

If you believe that lev is wrong in warring single allianceless people in order to gain their rvs, please call them out on this behavior. Please contact generals and Kas at Lev and tell them this. If they get away with this, it will set a very bad precedent for everyone. If they get away with this once, it could happen to you or your buddies the next time you are out of your alliance.

What happened to me for people that do not know: I had no group (was looking for an alliance) and a lev sub fabricated report of me stealing rv in order to declare war on me and steal all my rvs. I have screen shots proving this was false. Nothing has been done after two weeks yet to resolve this.
Post edited by mtlve on
mtlve @ usa 1

Comments

• Cliff_PaulCliff_Paul Posts: 225
    edited 28.05.2013
    Honestly, i think people in one person alliances or not in an alliance at all are fair game, its pretty easy too find an alliance... so it is your fault if you are unprotected for a long period of time.
    Cliff_Paul at the city of statefarm on International 1
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?57617-Warbrotherhood
    we are recruiting

"Soldiering, my dear friend, is the coward's art of attacking mercilessly when you are strong, and keeping out of harm's way when you are weak. That is the whole secret of successful fighting. Get your enemy at a disadvantage; and never, on any account, fight him on equal terms."
  • mtlvemtlve Posts: 89
    edited 28.05.2013
    Cliff_Paul wrote: »
    Honestly, i think people in one person alliances or not in an alliance at all are fair game, its pretty easy too find an alliance... so it is your fault if you are unprotected for a long period of time.

they declared on me within 8hrs of leaving and had all out rv war battle over my rvs. It is very difficult to find an alliance when you have rv thiefs. no alliance wants to inherit this and they should not

again simple attack is okay, but a full out war is across the line
    mtlve @ usa 1
    edited 28.05.2013
    Well, have you talked crap or atked them before? i would understand that they would want too atk you as soon as you had no protection if you did... if they are a non bullying alliance then i doubt they would attack you for no reason.
    we are recruiting

"Soldiering, my dear friend, is the coward's art of attacking mercilessly when you are strong, and keeping out of harm's way when you are weak. That is the whole secret of successful fighting. Get your enemy at a disadvantage; and never, on any account, fight him on equal terms."
    edited 28.05.2013
    declaration means they can steal rvs. They did this to take around 10 rvs in sands/fire merely
    mtlve @ usa 1
  • BeylBeyl Posts: 87
    edited 28.05.2013
    Cliff_Paul,
    There are two other threads about this already. It started because she took our rv. We asked for it back nicely, she refused. So we took it back by force plus 1 more (the customary thing to do when an rv isn't given back nicely). Then she took more rvs, so war ensued. Then she lied and lied to everyone. Then she messaged everyone she could possibly think of, to try to get them to attack us. Then she made peace with us. Then a couple days after making peace, she took more rvs from us. Then she flooded our message boxes with tons of carts with only a single resource in them in order to hide the battle report where she stole the rvs. Then tried to claim that she didn't steal them. We managed to get the reports anyways. Then she again contradicted herself afterwards.

We have tried and tried to live peaceably with her. But it is impossible to live peaceably with her, so instead we are warring against her because she simply refuses to stop stealing our rvs.
    Beyl @ usa 1
  • edited 28.05.2013
    I have been following this since the beginning don't believe mtlve she is a liar and is just trying to get someone to fight leviathan because they wouldn't allow her to steal their RV's.
    edited 28.05.2013
    Beyl wrote: »
    Cliff_Paul,
    There are two other threads about this already. It started because she took our rv. We asked for it back nicely, she refused. So we took it back by force plus 1 more (the customary thing to do when an rv isn't given back nicely). Then she took more rvs, so war ensued. Then she lied and lied to everyone. Then she messaged everyone she could possibly think of, to try to get them to attack us. Then she made peace with us. Then a couple days after making peace, she took more rvs from us. Then she flooded our message boxes with tons of carts with only a single resource in them in order to hide the battle report where she stole the rvs. Then tried to claim that she didn't steal them. We managed to get the reports anyways. Then she again contradicted herself afterwards.

We have tried and tried to live peaceably with her. But it is impossible to live peaceably with her, so instead we are warring against her because she simply refuses to stop stealing our rvs.

I cant steal rvs from you if they were mine to begin with. You did not have report on first rv and the timeline did not match the rv that I took around then. On top of this another lev group has report of me taking the rv from him and his story matched the actual. I cant steal 1 rv from 2 people at the same time.

Melad said a few days later that misc stole tons of his rvs around the same city at the same time. He likely looked at wrong coord or something. Misc probably took the one u accused me of. I did not steal rv on the day he accused me of taking one. I took one a few days ago that I original assumed he was talking about, but someone else has now given report of this rv. There is no way i took this rv

Even if i had taken the rv, I gave u the rv back at that time in peace. You just wanted the excuse to steal rvs from someone without back up.

YOU GUYS ARE THE ONES STEALING RVS. TAKING MY RVS BACK FROM YOU IS NOT STEALING YOUR RVS!!!!!!
    I have been following this since the beginning don't believe mtlve she is a liar and is just trying to get someone to fight leviathan because they wouldn't allow her to steal their RV's.

I have not asked people to fight lev over this. I asked lev to deal with their rule breaking sub. Here I am just asking people to pressure lev to finally do this with diplo. I am sick of telling potential alliances I cant join now because I have a lev rv thief that I do not want you to inherit. This needs resolved!

AND BEYL, WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO ACTUALLY DISCUSS THIS MANNER IN CIVIL MANNER? I should not have to go to lev and other people to correct this. This is your alliance. You made a mistake looking at the coord (assuming you did not just make this thing up). It is time to resolve this like adults. i have mailed you and your generals almost every day to do this. You guys should have better things to do than waste your troops on allianceless people that had even considered joining your group. It is time to grow up and fess up to your mistakes like i did and resolve this issue
    mtlve @ usa 1
  • edited 28.05.2013
    mtlve wrote: »
    You leave your alliance to give away an outpost and you make a fake alliance of 1 person to deter people from thinking you are inactive. Your alliance falls apart, so you are looking for a new alliance and make a fake group to again deter people. There are many reasons, people make a 1 person alliance.

A one on one battle for glory is okay on these people in my opinion. A medium sized group declaring on them to steal all their rvs and war a single individual is across the line though. Leviathan has done this exact thing, and they deny that this is an issue! Lev has rules against bullying and cheap shots, and I believe this violates both of these rules.

If you believe that lev is wrong in warring single allianceless people in order to gain their rvs, please call them out on this behavior. Please contact generals and Kas at Lev and tell them this. If they get away with this, it will set a very bad precedent for everyone. If they get away with this once, it could happen to you or your buddies the next time you are out of your alliance.

What happened to me for people that do not know: I had no group (was looking for an alliance) and a lev sub fabricated report of me stealing rv in order to declare war on me and steal all my rvs. I have screen shots proving this was false. Nothing has been done after two weeks yet to resolve this.

Everyone is thinking it I am going to say it. Stop posting.
  • garett245garett245 Posts: 202
    edited 29.05.2013
    Mtlve i offered you alot of options to have this end and even offered you a place in my allience to end this rv stealing in which you claimed is happening. You even went as far to say that they are takeing ur rvs and you can beat the whole allience thats takeing them single handed. So why are you on here every day complaining when i myself offered to help you, not even cause i care abt ur rv's cause i dont thats apart of the game but because u seem to be so upset over this.

I suggested as im sure others have that you just bite the bullet and you clearly dident want to do that so heres my new option you eaither bite the bullet on the subject or i will really give you something to complain about. im tired of you blowing up forums over stuff noone cares about but you.

if you dont like that option and i will offer some advice to you. Grow Up.
  • mattdps2mattdps2 Posts: 28
    edited 29.05.2013
    its funny you make this thread trying to make it seem like lev attacked you and took your rvs because your the only person in your alliance. You admitted to taking a rv from a lev member you thought was inactive but they weren't. Now you talking about subs breaking lev rules no rules have been broken as soon as you started calling this a rv war over a week ago you brought all this on your self and people have already told you that the more you keep this going the worse its going to be for you. Nobody that plays this game feels bad for you or even believes you.
    mattdps2 @ usa 1
  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 29.05.2013
    Look, mtlve, we have had our differences with Lev, I have had my share of arguments in forum and in PM with Kas of the Main branch of Levi, but I was on the side of the war that believed in not butting our noses in other alliances affairs, which you have repeated asked others to do. Lev's rules are their rules for their people, to enforce or not as they decide. No one is gonna regulate another alliance, you also admitted you done messed up, and I will say that telling garrett you could take on an entire alliance or more alone shows you are not looking at this right. Now you say they made a report falsely that they made it look like you stole from them. I even sent you a PM of advice to back away, let it be, you will not win this one as you are alone, and again, you goofed.

Now, stop poking bears as they may if they so desire, to all take turns of all 15 subs to go and sabo or attack and burn you to the ground. Your ploys for sympathy have been heard, and they have failed kid, move on already and be done with it. You should learn to pick your battles wisely. I have been crazy enough to be hammered by bigger alliances than mine, heck, if the moral ground is right, I would stand alone no matter what, BUT you poached, and in the world of GGE you are in the wrong here, and the Tigers are in their rights to deal with you as they see fit, even if an alliance is as big as all of Leviathan, they will not "police" them as you would love to see as you, and I will state this one more time so it is clear as crystal, your first thread admitted you took it, no permission, no clearance, and they retaliated for your trespass.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
    edited 29.05.2013
    Ya see, kid, rules in this game are made by the people who have the power to enforce them, might makes right in this game. It has always intended to be this way. Unless you can find some way to Get rid of the other party's might, then they are still in the right. There are limitations, (being a game and all), but as far as games go, there aren't very many in terms of who you can attack, why, and when.
    I, AM BACK!

?(A blue police box floating in space? Is it bigger on the inside? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Do you know what this is from?
  • kingjoe145kingjoe145 Posts: 286
    edited 29.05.2013
    You Again?. another post about this.. wow..you really don't like your rvs
    edited 29.05.2013
    this thread was not supposed to be about my situation. This thread is about alliances taking advantage of people while they have small/fake alliance in order to acquire things like rvs. My situation occurred while I had no group. The next person that it happens to may be your mate that is out giving you an outpost. People seem to think that this type of behavior is acceptable it seems though.

Anyways we are very off topic. mods close this and the other related threads please. Delete them like my gge will likely be soon :)
    mtlve @ usa 1
  • edited 29.05.2013
    taking advantage of people while they have small/fake alliance in order to acquire things like rvs.

I'm puzzled by this, because having a "small/fake" alliance grants you nothing in the way of "protection" of your assets. Does your absence from your team while in pursuit of assets make you vulnerable? Yes. Does it have to be that way? Nope.

Maybe --just MAYBE-- instead of griping at GGS, the trees, and anybody else who happens upon this thread about a non-existent problem, you should spend more time focusing on a better way to swap ops (or whatever). MAYBE...you're doing it wrong.

Yes, please send this thread to Forum Hell without delay.
    RWv3q4z.gif
    edited 29.05.2013
    I'm puzzled by this, because having a "small/fake" alliance grants you nothing in the way of "protection" of your assets. Does your absence from your team while in pursuit of assets make you vulnerable? Yes. Does it have to be that way? Nope.

Maybe --just MAYBE-- instead of griping at GGS, the trees, and anybody else who happens upon this thread about a non-existent problem, you should spend more time focusing on a better way to swap ops (or whatever). MAYBE...you're doing it wrong.

Yes, please send this thread to Forum Hell without delay.

small fake alliance = maybe 1-2 people think u inactive and try to steal rvs.
    no alliance period = like 5 people assume u active and steal your rvs. Sometime you will even get a whole alliance trying to take them.

If you out of an alliance at least on us1, u will loose rvs and be assumed inactive by a lot more people based on my experience. I make a fake group to avoid all of this hassle, and I have seen others do this too. My other game, groups of friends would regularly do this to look for alliances together too. ANGELZ on US1 started out for this very purpose too, but then we got like 10 people and people never decided to leave lol Fake alliances have useful purposes, but they definitely are not very protective when alliances start declaring on them.

War is good but the groups should be fairly equal to each other. A 30 member group at war with 4 member group i do not think is any better than a lvl50 hitting a lvl 20
    mtlve @ usa 1
  • garett245garett245 Posts: 202
    edited 29.05.2013
    small fake alliance = maybe 1-2 people think u inactive and try to steal rvs.
    no alliance period = like 5 people assume u active and steal your rvs. Sometime you will even get a whole alliance trying to take them.

If you out of an alliance at least on us1, u will loose rvs and be assumed inactive by a lot more people based on my experience. I make a fake group to avoid all of this hassle, and I have seen others do this too. My other game, groups of friends would regularly do this to look for alliances together too. ANGELZ on US1 started out for this very purpose too, but then we got like 10 people and people never decided to leave lol Fake alliances have useful purposes, but they definitely are not very protective when alliances start declaring on them.

War is good but the groups should be fairly equal to each other. A 30 member group at war with 4 member group i do not think is any better than a lvl50 hitting a lvl 20

This is a clear example of you posting the thread about your issue cause the issue you posted here is your issue im seriously growing tired of it lol
  • christy86christy86 Posts: 768
    edited 29.05.2013
    this........is...........a..........bunch...............of............bull
    yes send this to forum hell
    lvl. 50 in usa 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

fights must always be finished never left unfinished
    edited 29.05.2013
    this thread was not supposed to be about my situation. This thread is about alliances taking advantage of people while they have small/fake alliance in order to acquire things like rvs. My situation occurred while I had no group. The next person that it happens to may be your mate that is out giving you an outpost. People seem to think that this type of behavior is acceptable it seems though.

Anyways we are very off topic. mods close this and the other related threads please. Delete them like my gge will likely be soon :)

I cant see where this is going, this is a war game. Therefore it is perfectly fine if they steal your rv's (though i believe you took or attacked theyre rv's first).
    we are recruiting

• Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 30.05.2013
    Cliff_Paul wrote: »
    I cant see where this is going, this is a war game. Therefore it is perfectly fine if they steal your rv's (though i believe you took or attacked theyre rv's first).

She even admitted the first thread she posted that she stole an RV the word used, and being the operative "stole" so why she feels the need to cry about it rather than learn from her mistake is any one's guess.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
This discussion has been closed.