Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

What? The forums are lame lately what happened?

2

Comments

  • DeathsmithDeathsmith Posts: 229
    edited 15.05.2013
    USA1 is eventually going to flare up again, because the thing about Americans is, they are very, very, easy to aggravate. I should know, being an American and all.
    Deathsmith @ usa 1

    Death
    /deTH/
    Noun
    The action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism.

    Smith
    /smiTH/
    Noun
    A worker that forges or makes something

    Death+Smith=Somebody Who Makes Death8|
    I Never Knew I Could Do That!8)

    Supporter of Malreyn
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 16.05.2013
    pK72 wrote: »
    LOL @ int1 being good. Pls go. USA 1 > ALL simply because it has THE MISC! Haters gonn hate.




    How about supreme leader?

    image.jpg
    Relax man. I don't hate you at all! In fact I hope to join USA soon and make my own alliance and possibly even join the MISC one day as a sub.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • marco37marco37 Posts: 778
    edited 16.05.2013
    GhjHero wrote: »
    Books or show?

    Theres nothing wrong with Int 1! We're the oldest and probably the most intense server out there. We are the only serve in which a capitol has been successfully captured!!!! And no the MISC taking the 5th capitol dosent count as its holders only had it for a few hours. (Btw i finally figuered out how to multiquote!!)

    Finaly he did ;)
    Yes, Int1 is the most intense server, but we also do a lot of diplomatic and we are good in it. We are trying to play the game on different level and i can say Int1 server is the best in doing it.
    But no, no big news out of Int1 then the capital change to TRP.

    And the USA server? Well i agreed with CM Marleyn ... read the rules before posting and don't spam to much please. But i must also say it is fun reading ;)
    Proud Member of Hells Warriors (International 1)

    General in HW-Elite

    http://hells-warriors-empir.forumieren.com/forum
  • ThornPrickleyThornPrickley Posts: 668
    edited 16.05.2013
    I really hate it when people hate on the moderators. They're not bad people, they don't hate you, they're just doing their job. I think we need to applaude the moderators for even tolerating this crap all aimed at them. People, if you have a problem with the rules, take it up with GGS, not the moderators. It's not their responsibility to make the rules, they just enforce them.

    Relating to this thread, I do agree there haven't been very many interesting posts.
    I, AM BACK!

    ?(A blue police box floating in space? Is it bigger on the inside? :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Do you know what this is from?
  • SPARTA23SPARTA23 Posts: 271
    edited 16.05.2013
    CM Malreyn wrote: »
    kingthomas2,

    If you think i'm controlling the forums then it's only because threads keep appearing and are filled with people who don't know or care about the rules. Just because you may find it fun doesn't mean everybody does. If you consider the spam that gets posted here to be "creativeness" then i would guess you are one of the few based on the complaints i get from other members of the community. This forum is for all the English language servers and the servers that don't have their own language forums, not just those on the US server.

    Regards,
    Ethan

    Your point of view what is spam is different than the Usa1 server's point of view.Not everyone considers it spam ,yet not everyone considers it "creativeness" either.Calling their "creativeness" spam is only making them angry , as calling it "creativeness" makes some mods angry.Again, your point of view what is spam isn't everybody's , therefore you are dealing with threads that are " spam ".
    Splatzit wrote: »
    Im with you kingthomas the usa1 forum news is getting boring. probably the cool off stage from the recent huge server war, except its no longer that recent. I wish something would happen. Why does int1 get to have all the fun.

    This is all part of a cycle on the forums , where usa1 gets the attention , then the cool down stage, then the int1 attention , then the cooldown we are in right now, and then drama on usa1.
    SPARTA2 (used to be)@ usa1
    @asia1 (due to entertaining chaos)
    How to kill an innocent table?
    (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻ buddy.gif
    That way.
  • mattdps2mattdps2 Posts: 28
    edited 16.05.2013
    CM Malreyn wrote: »
    kingthomas2,

    If you think i'm controlling the forums then it's only because threads keep appearing and are filled with people who don't know or care about the rules. Just because you may find it fun doesn't mean everybody does. If you consider the spam that gets posted here to be "creativeness" then i would guess you are one of the few based on the complaints i get from other members of the community. This forum is for all the English language servers and the servers that don't have their own language forums, not just those on the US server.

    Regards,
    Ethan

    They are just trolling you they have their own forum at the bodybuilding site they all came from full of the crappy memes and stupid gifs they post here. You really should stop replying to any of this junk or trying to explain why you do what you do just delete and move on. don't feed the trolls
    mattdps2 @ usa 1
  • inMiscAnnus (US1)inMiscAnnus (US1) Posts: 575
    edited 16.05.2013
    JJ-5792 wrote: »
    when we are done, MISC will need to make a new rank higher than CEO and Prez to describe us ;D

    Overlord is the next step.
    mattdps2 wrote: »
    They are just trolling you they have their own forum at the bodybuilding site they all came from full of the crappy memes and stupid gifs they post here. You really should stop replying to any of this junk or trying to explain why you do what you do just delete and move on. don't feed the trolls

    Strong Rainbow knight. Mods here blow!

    I guess them calling me a cheater last week because they can't use logic soured my taste just a little. They didn't even say Sorry after i used common sense.

    Inb4 comment deleted and another tin foil pm.
    inmiscannus is right
    x2802h.gif
  • OldN8DoggOldN8Dogg Posts: 232
    edited 16.05.2013
    I really hate it when people hate on the moderators. They're not bad people, they don't hate you, they're just doing their job. I think we need to applaude the moderators for even tolerating this crap all aimed at them. People, if you have a problem with the rules, take it up with GGS, not the moderators. It's not their responsibility to make the rules, they just enforce them.

    Relating to this thread, I do agree there haven't been very many interesting posts.

    hehe... Not joining the pile on of the CM's, but unfortunately you cannot contact GGS directly, according to the CM's. Everything has to go through them, and it's up to their discretion whethor or not to pass it on. (Yes, yes, Mal, if we have a problem with you, I know we can go to Support...but really...hehe...you'd need photo evidence of genocide or beastiality to get any action against a CM). So, unfortunately they take the brunt of whatever frustration is being aimed at GGS. Tough job, to be sure, but at least they have the forum community to take it out on.

    By the way, good to see you posting again, Mal, haven't see you in a while in here, thought you'd given up... But maybe I've just been missing your input on the threads that I've been reading... I agree with matt, however... no sense feeding the trolls. Usually you don't, maybe you were feeling a little sensitive this time.

    I will say, though, that the banning of gifs and so called spam is a little excesive. Surely some of the additional revenue you guys have been enjoying lately due to the last couple updates could pay for the server space... It's not spam, it's a graphical way of communicating that makes the forum a more interesting place to be. I would actually be interested to hear the rationale behind that decision is? (bolding, as Mal prefers questions to be bolded, as stated in other treads).
    Proud Dream Team Forum Warrior/B]

    OldN8Dogg @ usa 1

    Come at me like you want me to come at you. Come at me with respect, get respected. Come at me with stupidity, get disdain. Come at me with lies, get revealed. Come at me with insults and the gloves come off. I am the consequence of the golden rule.

    And above all, never hate on Dream Team, for Dream Team is my heart.
  • JediPumaJediPuma Posts: 252
    edited 16.05.2013
    GhjHero wrote: »
    We are the only serve in which a capitol has been successfully captured!!!!

    Incorrect. How do you think the other alliances on USA 1 got their capitals? Leviathan is the only one that captured it when they spawned. The others were captured. In fact, I may have to edit this comment pretty soon.
    JediPuma @ usa 1

    I don't pop mollies, I rock Tom Ford.
  • h1imhzqh1imhzq Posts: 13
    edited 17.05.2013
    Because when ever there are funny or interesting posts with pictures and such, it's considered spamming, and bannable.
    *talk to myself just to hear a human's voice crew*
    *That feel when never had girlfriend crew*
    *afraid to get haircut so don't have to talk to barber crew*
    *afraid to talk to siri on my phone crew*
  • sweeeesweeee Posts: 101
    edited 17.05.2013
    Bloody Blades wiped out? Now named HIVE Blades? Capitol holder joined the HIVE? Why were there no threads about the war... or did I just miss them all? (usa1 server)
    sweeee @ usa 1
  • Lord PorkyLord Porky Posts: 2,967
    edited 17.05.2013
    kingthomas wrote:
    Drama made the forum great... I miss it.(

    Your quote is still wrong. You have killed the Forum.
  • anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 17.05.2013
    JediPuma wrote: »
    Incorrect. How do you think the other alliances on USA 1 got their capitals? Leviathan is the only one that captured it when they spawned. The others were captured. In fact, I may have to edit this comment pretty soon.

    I don't believe a capital has actually been taken by force in USA1. The Misc doesn't count we took ours from a sub alliance who had theirs for 4 hours and really wasn't big enough to keep a capital. Maj "willingly" gave up his When Blody Blades took it from Dream Team. Leviathan apparently got their when it spawned.

    Though I admit I am not aware of how D8athgods or Team Legends got theirs
    sweeee wrote: »
    Bloody Blades wiped out? Now named HIVE Blades? Capitol holder joined the HIVE? Why were there no threads about the war... or did I just miss them all? (usa1 server)

    Much has been going on lately, just there hasn't been any threads about what is happening
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • JediPumaJediPuma Posts: 252
    edited 17.05.2013
    Much has been going on lately, just there hasn't been any threads about what is happening

    I kinda like it. Stuff has been handled in-game.
    JediPuma @ usa 1

    I don't pop mollies, I rock Tom Ford.
  • sweeeesweeee Posts: 101
    edited 17.05.2013
    Propaganda use to go well with my morning coffee always gave me a lol or two. Now the forums are lame.
    sweeee @ usa 1
  • UltimateStuUltimateStu Posts: 210
    edited 17.05.2013
    The reason there haven't been forum posts about this war is because MISC and DT weren't involved ;)
    UltimateStu @ usa 1
  • derkaderderkader Posts: 765
    edited 18.05.2013
    its only a matter of time before either usa or int 1 start another war and more threads on the forum its kinda in a cool down stage right now
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Warrior_Lord (US1)Warrior_Lord (US1) US1 Posts: 2,225
    edited 18.05.2013
    GhjHero wrote: »
    Books or show?

    Theres nothing wrong with Int 1! We're the oldest and probably the most intense server out there. We are the only serve in which a capitol has been successfully captured!!!! And no the MISC taking the 5th capitol dosent count as its holders only had it for a few hours. (Btw i finally figuered out how to multiquote!!)

    H.I.V.E is capturing Bloody Blades capital
    Proud member of Good Company

    Cheat on your girlfriends, not your workouts.

  • Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 18.05.2013
    I smell the flow of fresh glory!
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

    No longer liking GGS games.

    To Captain Dunsel!
  • edited 18.05.2013
    If the H.I.V.E. really are taking the capital by force then the prophecy issued by an unnamed source has been fulfilled.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file