Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

king of rbc in sand!!!!!

edited 11.05.2013 in Technical Assistance

I noticed a strange bug in sand castle

KbNKZ.jpg
Post edited by Neelesh rocks (GB1) on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Neelesh rocks @ en 1

Comments

• DClucasDClucas Posts: 159
    edited 11.05.2013
    It looks like you have just taken rbc king from green and put in sand with an image editor or something; i can see bits of green under the castle.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who said there should be more ways to get rubies and coins?

Level 60 :)
    International 2
    Alliance: Black Legion
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 11.05.2013
    DClucas wrote: »
    It looks like you have just taken rbc king from green and put in sand with an image editor or something; i can see bits of green under the castle.

Actually, it is a display bug, this is not a "new" bug it have been since a lot of time ago and there have been other threads about it.
    This happen sometimes when you have latency or very slow internet connection. Sometimes you may see towers in other kingdoms with very high levels (A cultist tower in the Everwinter glacier level 4000 for example).
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • DClucasDClucas Posts: 159
    edited 11.05.2013
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    Actually, it is a display bug, this is not a "new" bug it have been since a lot of time ago and there have been other threads about it.
    This happen sometimes when you have latency or very slow internet connection. Sometimes you may see towers in other kingdoms with very high levels (A cultist tower in the Everwinter glacier level 4000 for example).

Oh, ok. Its just I've never noticed this glitch due to slow internet connection :P But that makes sense now. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who said there should be more ways to get rubies and coins?

Level 60 :)
    International 2
    Alliance: Black Legion
  • edited 11.05.2013
    DClucas wrote: »
    no its not edited its real
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Neelesh rocks @ en 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file