Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

If you need help we will help you!

DinolmsDinolms Posts: 90
If your alliance is small and has players under level 30 and you are in a war, we will help you for a small fee of rubies. You will pay the rubies by joining our alliance and donating them to the alliance funds. You pay half in advance. If we win the war then you pay the next half after. To prove that we get the job done, we will send you screenshots of battle reports, and your foes will be burning. For now we only work on USA 1 but we are currently expanding. If we lose the war, then you only pay the rubies from the beginning. We don't get the second half. Does this answer your questions? If you have more feel free to private message me.
Contact me if you are interested.
Post edited by Dinolms on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]You're doomed lego man!

Comments

• RulerPatrishaRulerPatrisha Posts: 1
    edited 27.04.2013
    thanks!guys.
    RulerPatrisha @ usa 1
  • HydraSlayerHydraSlayer Posts: 11
    edited 28.04.2013
    Who is gorgfight?
    HydraSlayer @ usa 1
  • abhiyonabhiyon Posts: 803
    edited 28.04.2013
    I have a question dinolms . How will you pay the rubies ? What happens if you can't win the war even with help ? What assurance is there that you will complete the job ? And in which servers do you spread your job on ? I have more.
    But i'll leave them . And yeah, you have posted too less info on the page.
    Abhiyon @ WWW1
    Bartender @ Hanging Noose Pub
    Part of the Bad Boys : BB AKASUNA !!
  • DinolmsDinolms Posts: 90
    edited 28.04.2013
    abhiyon wrote: »
    I have a question dinolms . How will you pay the rubies ? What happens if you can't win the war even with help ? What assurance is there that you will complete the job ? And in which servers do you spread your job on ? I have more.
    But i'll leave them . And yeah, you have posted too less info on the page.

Very good questions. You will pay the rubies by joining our alliance and donating them to the alliance funds. You pay half in advance. If we win the war then you pay the next half after. To prove that we get the job done, we will send you screenshots of battle reports, and your foes will be burning. For now we only work on USA 1 but we are currently expanding. If we lose the war, then you only pay the rubies from the beginning. We don't get the second half. Does this answer your questions? If you have more feel free to private message me.
    edited 30.04.2013
    Does anyone need help?
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 30.04.2013
    This is CRAP system...
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
    edited 30.04.2013
    Yes. The stormcloakblade alliance was double crossed by the Norsemen unite alliance. Though not part of their alliance, I would ask them if they need help. My alliance is a an FAE alliance, and I'm trying to get others in the FAE to help the stormcloakblade in their war. I can't stand for what the Norsemen unite did, with their double crossing and sly maneuvers.
    HydraSlayer @ usa 1
    edited 02.05.2013
    I will ask them HydraSlayer.
    edited 02.05.2013
    Alright, thanks
    HydraSlayer @ usa 1
  • DeathsmithDeathsmith Posts: 229
    edited 02.05.2013
    This is basically an advertisement for mercenaries? You really should put something about this in your alliance description.
    Deathsmith @ usa 1

Death
    /deTH/
    Noun
    The action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism.

Smith
    /smiTH/
    Noun
    A worker that forges or makes something

Death+Smith=Somebody Who Makes Death8|
    I Never Knew I Could Do That!8)

Supporter of Malreyn
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 02.05.2013
    Would it be possible for me to hire you to destroy yourselves?
    edited 02.05.2013
    How many alliances and what are the alliances in the FAE? Is I don't know myself.
    HydraSlayer @ usa 1
    edited 02.05.2013
    Just my alliance is doing this. We are all out of rubies and need 4000 more to increase the number of members.
  • skulduggskuldugg Posts: 37
    edited 03.05.2013
    this s not a secure plan i would recommend you re-planning. i mean what if the customer refuses to join your alliance?
    skuldugg @ en 1
  • jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,106
    edited 03.05.2013
    skuldugg wrote: »
    this s not a secure plan i would recommend you re-planning. i mean what if the customer refuses to join your alliance?

They don't start unless they get half the payment, so the customer has to join and I guess if they succeed and you don't join to pay the balance then I guess they will attack you. I like the idea of an army for hire. I wish I could hire some assassins but your not high level enough.
    jema3 @ usa 1
  • skulduggskuldugg Posts: 37
    edited 03.05.2013
    yes obviously they would join for the first payment however the second payment may never happen. and im pretty sure this against the rules as well forcing someone to pay you by constantly attacking so they join the alliance to make a second payment. it would be seen as bullying.
    skuldugg @ en 1
    edited 03.05.2013
    skuldugg wrote: »
    yes obviously they would join for the first payment however the second payment may never happen. and im pretty sure this against the rules as well forcing someone to pay you by constantly attacking so they join the alliance to make a second payment. it would be seen as bullying.
    Then we would not allow them to hire us again. Also, we would attack several times to take resources. We can't make them pay the second payment. But it would be in their best interests if they did.
    edited 04.05.2013
    Just so everyone knows, we charge only a small fee of rubies that is easy to afford
    edited 05.05.2013
    A low fee is all
  • DeathsmithDeathsmith Posts: 229
    edited 05.05.2013
    How high is this fee?
    Deathsmith @ usa 1

Death
    /deTH/
    Noun
    The action or fact of dying or being killed; the end of the life of a person or organism.

Smith
    /smiTH/
    Noun
    A worker that forges or makes something

Death+Smith=Somebody Who Makes Death8|
    I Never Knew I Could Do That!8)

Supporter of Malreyn

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file