Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How much does ggs make?

Cliff_PaulCliff_Paul Posts: 225
Anyone have any ideas?

Im not hating on ggs and i dont want any hate posted here.

Edit: All of the above USD
Post edited by Cliff_Paul on
Cliff_Paul at the city of statefarm on International 1
http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?57617-Warbrotherhood
we are recruiting

"Soldiering, my dear friend, is the coward's art of attacking mercilessly when you are strong, and keeping out of harm's way when you are weak. That is the whole secret of successful fighting. Get your enemy at a disadvantage; and never, on any account, fight him on equal terms."

Comments

• magicsss17magicsss17 Posts: 549
    edited 23.04.2013
    100,000,000+ pennies lol since you didn't specify what the hell we were talking about.
    magicsss17 @ WWW 1
  • anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 23.04.2013
    about tree fiddy
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • UltimateJhonUltimateJhon Posts: 767
    edited 23.04.2013
    Look it up - its quite shocking TBH
    General of Greek empire.

I own the fire sparta league , to join ask me , we stick together we die together.
  • vantomalvantomal Posts: 178
    edited 23.04.2013
    Where can you look it up?
    vantomal @ usa 1
  • Colt442Colt442 Posts: 2,168
    edited 23.04.2013
    Mega peso's!
    20a6j54.gif
  • Pipplepepper (GB1)Pipplepepper (GB1) Posts: 509
    edited 23.04.2013
    Couple of skinned rabbits and an old Chewit.

Why do you ask?

A vote will define turnover?
    Pipplepepper @ en 1

No to tribute update.
  • BludNinjaTroll2BludNinjaTroll2 Posts: 7
    edited 24.04.2013
    Dude, best signature ever! :D
    BludNinjaTroll2 @ usa 1
  • PWN4PWN4 Posts: 39
    edited 24.04.2013
    7800 per day
    The Depths of the world......The truth reveals....upon...!

90559e5d7f97e0_large.gif
  • NyanthanNyanthan Posts: 826
    edited 24.04.2013
    Need more detail - Currency? What type of money in the chosen currency? (e.g. cents, pounds etc.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] In au1 (level 32) and WWW1 (level 14)
    I like sporks. :D My thread - Top 5 anything http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?72953-Top-5-Anything!:D
  • TerriahTerriah Posts: 507
    edited 24.04.2013
    I don't think you can base it solely on reported website revenue since the estimations through these sites that are providing an evaluation (mainly through hits and suggested ad revenue) vary wildly.
    I couldn't find a financial report on them either.
    However, it must be reasonably significant to fund offices and 400 employees (which is rapidly increasing, according to them). They also have a lot of job vacancies open on their website.
    Terriah @ en 1
  • Cliff_PaulCliff_Paul Posts: 225
    edited 24.04.2013
    US dollars
    Cliff_Paul at the city of statefarm on International 1
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?57617-Warbrotherhood
    we are recruiting

"Soldiering, my dear friend, is the coward's art of attacking mercilessly when you are strong, and keeping out of harm's way when you are weak. That is the whole secret of successful fighting. Get your enemy at a disadvantage; and never, on any account, fight him on equal terms."
  • magicsss17magicsss17 Posts: 549
    edited 24.04.2013
    Terriah wrote: »
    I don't think you can base it solely on reported website revenue since the estimations through these sites that are providing an evaluation (mainly through hits and suggested ad revenue) vary wildly.
    I couldn't find a financial report on them either.
    However, it must be reasonably significant to fund offices and 400 employees (which is rapidly increasing, according to them). They also have a lot of job vacancies open on their website.

hopefully this will lead to better bug finding and squishing along with better communication.
    magicsss17 @ WWW 1
Sign In to comment.