Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

int1 vs usa1 who wins?

Galen malekGalen malek Posts: 34
edited 27.04.2013 in Players ask Players
this is just for fun if all the big alliances in int1 vs all the big alliances in usa1 in one big war who do you guys think would win?
Post edited by Galen malek on
Galen malek @ usa 1

Comments

• ChampionKing35 (US1)ChampionKing35 (US1) US1 Posts: 654
    edited 23.04.2013
    US because we have Dream Team.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • WhipplerWhippler Posts: 286
    edited 23.04.2013
    US hands down :}
    Whippler @ usa 1
  • SpideyBoarderSpideyBoarder Posts: 221
    edited 23.04.2013
    International 1 would win.
    All of the big alliances are all connected. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boom! Boom! Boom! HAHA, you all die!
    Madhouse group includes:
    MadHouse
    Madhouse Arkham
    Madhouse McLean
    Madhouse Bedlam
    Username: SpideyBoarder
    World :International 2
    Alliance: Madhouse Arkham
    Level: 57
    edited 23.04.2013
    if we went to war with another server we would destroy international 1
    Whippler @ usa 1
  • kingjoe145kingjoe145 Posts: 286
    edited 23.04.2013
    Usa 1 = Win
  • anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 23.04.2013
    If USA1 could all get along and work together we would win, as we have twice as many players as INT 1
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • 459killerbee459killerbee Posts: 846
    edited 23.04.2013
    Yes we would desultory INT 1 because of our supreme numbers and we have DT for back up.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Canada Server!!

#TheDreamLivesOn
    !

Broke 2,000 honor points, without even trying. What about you?
  • vantomalvantomal Posts: 178
    edited 23.04.2013
    Quality is what counts and not quantity, brains it what wins wars, we should know that because despite the shears numbers against them the MISC and there allies they still managed to win the war. I am not cheering for them mind, I just tell it as it was.
    vantomal @ usa 1
  • 459killerbee459killerbee Posts: 846
    edited 23.04.2013
    Yes but shear numbers also gives us a advantage we also have brains in USA 1 we have the MISC they are one smart alliance. The MISC will be our strategics and DT does the attacking all the other are back up.
    [SIGPIC] [/SIGPIC]

Canada Server!!

#TheDreamLivesOn
    !

Broke 2,000 honor points, without even trying. What about you?
  • immortaltechimmortaltech Posts: 224
    edited 23.04.2013
    If USA1 could all get along and work together we would win, as we have twice as many players as INT 1

don't think so, we both have 5 capitals i believe.
    as for who would win, it would be close. yes, the strongest alliances are in USA1. I haven't seen any alliance in any server that can match the power or strategy of the MISC.
    However, past a couple of VERY strong alliances USA1 falls behind a bit, a couple big families with mostly just decent branches.
    Int 1 I believe has better communication, as nearly all or most of the strong alliances are either part of one of the two big coalitions or allied with both. AND, there are maybe 6 or 7 quite powerful familes, each with a couple elite alliances, a few very competent alliances (could hold their own against most others), and a bunch of relatively weak alliances (some more than others, are helpful against relatively weak alliances on the other side). Any one or two of these families I think could take down any other one or two good families in USA1 except the misc and DT. Once we burned the rest of the server we could all join forces and even with all of the misc/dt's great strategy and rubies I think there would be a point where the sheer numbers (think the MISC capital capture attempts [ones that were posted on the forum with like 400 attacks vs 80,000 defenders] times five) would be too much for any of the alliances to take. Obviously i am biased but I think Int1 could win.
    And I believe they are the largest server, I have seen that said by a moderator somewhere and it has been around the longest by far.
    Returning from a long absence, trying to figure out what's going on here
  • ZeMaster830 (US1)ZeMaster830 (US1) Posts: 797
    edited 23.04.2013
    if USA 1 works together we would win... only problem is that MISC and Levi will never work together. after all, MISC alone defended their capital successfully against 40 alliances for 4 months. Levi, MISC, DT, HIVE, BB and family, and Legionofthefree and family, clan 420 (now 350) could probably beat up Int 1 easily. Also even if Int 1 is the biggest, I have played in Int 1 but quit there and i have seen much fewer high level people than in USA.
    ZeMaster830 @ usa1 and @ en1. Proud Member of LegionOfTheFree. legionofthefree.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Since when did a Desert Tower look like this?
  • ElDog22ElDog22 Posts: 180
    edited 23.04.2013
    USA 1, because we have misc and DT, who won against the collective, add that with BB, leviathan, H.I.V.E and all the other big alliances you have an unstoppable force of super soldiers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i am dog.
    do not mess with me, you will regret it.
    do not mess with my alliance, you will regret it.
    do not mess with this burger, you will regret it BIG time.
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 23.04.2013
    The reason USA1 can't get along easily..is because the big alliances are extremely powerful,becuase of their ambition to WIN.

That's why USA1 never gets along,and that's why we would win :)
  • burner3burner3 Posts: 21
    edited 23.04.2013
    like DT is good alliance! LOL
    burner @ skn 1
  • Prancing Pony (US1)Prancing Pony (US1) US1 Posts: 41
    edited 23.04.2013
    If USA 1 could co-operate then int 1 would have no chance and your forgetting the smaller alliances and those who aren't part of one.

• 19Ryan9419Ryan94 Posts: 185
    edited 27.04.2013
    going off track slightly En1 would give you a good fight and punch well above our weight and size as we have done as a nation for about 500years
    quit the game
    edited 27.04.2013
    Well if all of us could cooperate and make like a small command alliance form all the big alliances we could destroy int 1
    Whippler @ usa 1
  • Wave52Wave52 Posts: 10
    edited 27.04.2013
    I support Us
    Wave5 @ in 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file