Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Outposts

FAP FAP 69FAP FAP 69 Posts: 1
edited 11.05.2013 in Players ask Players
Why cant I move my outpost away from the castles that were bullying me (and still are with this outpost) just like i did with my main castle, i dont use this castle becuase it has not enough resources to build with and its to far away to transport these mateirials. All my honor is being drained from this one castle as well and all i want is to move near my main castle.
Post edited by FAP FAP 69 on
FAP FAP 69 @ usa 1

Comments

• TerriahTerriah Posts: 507
    edited 21.04.2013
    You can't move outposts.
    If you move your castle you can either keep your OPs (at long distance) or capture new ones.
    Just abandon your existing OPs and develop new ones closer to your new location.
    OR move back to near your current OPs, join a decent alliance to stop the guys bullying you.
    Terriah @ en 1
  • Fleur6 (NL1)Fleur6 (NL1) Posts: 11
    edited 22.04.2013
    Terriah wrote: »
    You can't move outposts.
    If you move your castle you can either keep your OPs (at long distance) or capture new ones.
    Just abandon your existing OPs and develop new ones closer to your new location.
    OR move back to near your current OPs, join a decent alliance to stop the guys bullying you.

How do one, Capture new ones?, i wanna relocate to but same reasons i cant.
    how to disband the outpost?
    herietta @ nl 1
  • 123guy123guy Posts: 2,956
    edited 22.04.2013
    herietta wrote: »
    How do one, Capture new ones?, i wanna relocate to but same reasons i cant.
    how to disband the outpost?

Go into the OP, click on button with a crate on, click the chair and find 'surrender outpost'
    Retired from game, sorry if I answer a question with outdated information

[email protected], General of Ninth Legion, 78th in the alliance honour rankings.

Soon the empire world will be united under one banner...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pkcarr (US1)pkcarr (US1) Posts: 27
    edited 22.04.2013
    can you capture a new outpost while under protection mode ?
    pkcarr @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 23.04.2013
    pkcarr wrote: »
    can you capture a new outpost while under protection mode ?

I'm, not sure. Probably as long as it is an unoccupied outpost.

[email protected], General of Ninth Legion, 78th in the alliance honour rankings.

• rectalproberectalprobe Posts: 11
    edited 11.05.2013
    yes cool but when u abandon your outposts is there anywayu can save all the output of goods services buildings and all the rubies or resources that went into that outpost?
    rectalprobe @ au 1
  • icepikaicepika Posts: 767
    edited 11.05.2013
    no, you don't. And you can't capture outpost while in protection mode
    icepika @ en 1
  • Destroyer658582Destroyer658582 Posts: 2
    edited 11.05.2013
    when you abandon and outpost, do you lose all the men stationed there? I was capturing a guys outpost but then it turned to ruble before i got there.
    Destroyer658582 @ usa 1
  • EL The InvaderEL The Invader Posts: 110
    edited 11.05.2013
    when you abandon and outpost, do you lose all the men stationed there? I was capturing a guys outpost but then it turned to ruble before i got there.

No,thats why you have 24 hours to evacuate your Soldier and get as many resources back but in your condition,
    Main=Rubble
    OP=Still(means there are man there)
    EL The Invader @ United Kingdom 1

The proud member of Templar Saints

Good Luck Playing
  • icepikaicepika Posts: 767
    edited 11.05.2013
    for 7 days started from the day it goes ruins
    icepika @ en 1
    edited 11.05.2013
    icepika wrote: »
    for 7 days started from the day it goes ruins

No, once you are in ruins the amount of time till you are erased is also based on your level.

• Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 11.05.2013
    no the time it takes for u 2 go 2 ruins depends on ur lvl. the time it takes for u 2 b erased depends on how many ops u have currently
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM
  • Lady VictoriaLady Victoria Posts: 27
    edited 11.05.2013
    123guy wrote: »
    No, once you are in ruins the amount of time till you are erased is also based on your level.
    wrong, the amount of time you will go into ruins depends on your level, and when your in ruins you will be given another 7 days to get back on your feet again, if not... then you will be erased.
    KEEP CALM AND STAY SASSY :p

Lady Victoria @ WWW 2
    edited 11.05.2013
    wrong, the amount of time you will go into ruins depends on your level, and when your in ruins you will be given another 7 days to get back on your feet again, if not... then you will be erased.

I know that the amount of time to go to ruins is level +1 days.
    But as for ruins being deleted, a low level went into ruins when I was online and it said 2.5 days not 7.

• Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 11.05.2013
    When you move your castle, the outposts stay put.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file