Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

The Invictus Prime Gaming Clan

Tro1lTro1l Posts: 11
The Invictus Alliances are founded by the Invictus Prime Gaming Clan.
Our membership is comprised of a diverse mix of players from all walks of life, age, skill level, and geographical location. We are a small close-knit community, who enjoys playing games together and supporting each other in times of need.

We play across all platforms and genres. Our biggest avenues are in GGS Galaxy and Ikariam, we also may be beta testing games for other companies.

In Galaxy We Play on the USA 1 Server

Protosyn Faction:

IP Assassins
Invictus Brutal
Invictus Prime
Invictus Viper

Servana Inc. Faction:

Invictus Phoenix

We'd love to have you come play with us! If you are interested in joining us, please register an account on our forum here: www.invictusprime.com

And while you're there be sure to visit us on our active and private clan chat: http://bit.ly/Yezuk3

You may also want to contact one of our Recruiters ingame:
Please Contact Wisegame or Varnus Maximus

~Tro1l
Post edited by Tro1l on
Tro1l is not playing Empire or Galaxy anymore
He still promotes the family of gamers:
www.invictusprime.com
And would like to invite you to chat:
http://bit.ly/Yezuk3

Comments

• GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 14.04.2013
    Good luck! But from what I've heard you need to be a real hardcore gamer to keep up with some of Invictus' rules. I don't know how you've been able to hold onto your capitol for so long! That is a miracle in itself.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • Tro1lTro1l Posts: 11
    edited 16.04.2013
    Its true GHjHero, our rules ban multi-accounters, slackers, campers, and hoppers...

However, it allows for players who uphold the rules, of both the game and the clan. So we play for keeps.
    Our members are loyal, active, and experienced. We have our own forum and live chat where we can coordinate between all members in whatever alliance they are in. And we are not only about gaming, but creating relationships. Like the Spartans at Thermopylae, we fight and die together.

~Tro1l, if you have any more question, please join us in our clan chat and ask them :)
    www.invictusprime.com
  • SvetovnaSilaSvetovnaSila Posts: 583
    edited 17.04.2013
    *BUMP* :) Good luck :D
    8d1fd513943faaf57ffdb000490cfdee.gif
    edited 21.04.2013
    BUMP No. 2
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 21.04.2013
    Invictus is a great alliance; and I would recommend it to any who wishes a hardcore team.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • titan1989 (INT1)titan1989 (INT1) Posts: 12
    edited 28.04.2013
    bump bump .
    titan1989 @ WWW 1
    edited 28.04.2013
    Plus they seem to stay out of any major wars and have a close pact with Black~Rose!
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 29.04.2013
    Ghj we are staying out of the major wars right now because we have a pact with both parties and we honor our pacts. But this does not mean we don't see any action. We stay prepared by paying back those who have attacked us (usually with a bigger force than our enemies have hit us with). And when another engages us in war, we are ready. We brace the attacks head on and strike back with skill that only a battle hardened team can muster. We are Invictus! Come and join us if you dare...

~Tro1l
    www.invictusprime.com
  • Bilal CenaBilal Cena Posts: 1
    edited 30.04.2013
    *Bump*

Got the guts to join Us?? Submit an Application on InvictusPrime.com
    Bilal Cena @ WWW 1
  • Don EmpireDon Empire Posts: 1,346
    edited 30.04.2013
    Good Luck ;)
    In WW1 Name--Don Empire.
    In WW2 Name--Zvezdas5.
    In USA1 Name--I am back.
  • the championthe champion Posts: 270
    edited 04.05.2013
    Bump and bump !
    the champion @ WWW 1
    edited 05.05.2013
    Tro1l wrote: »
    Ghj we are staying out of the major wars right now because we have a pact with both parties and we honor our pacts. But this does not mean we don't see any action. We stay prepared by paying back those who have attacked us (usually with a bigger force than our enemies have hit us with). And when another engages us in war, we are ready. We brace the attacks head on and strike back with skill that only a battle hardened team can muster. We are Invictus! Come and join us if you dare...

~Tro1l

I'm not saying that you can't fight, if I remember correctly you actually beat off Royalty back when they existed!? I'm just saying that if you don't constantly want to be fighting then IP is a good place to be. Thanks for the invitation, but I'm happy in the BB.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 05.05.2013
    That is true Ghj, we did engage with Royalty Only, and did fairly well. Come to think of it, I joined during that war :D

And thank you for the support Ghj, it is very welcomed!

~Tro1l
    www.invictusprime.com
    edited 05.05.2013
    Tro1l wrote: »
    That is true Ghj, we did engage with Royalty Only, and did fairly well. Come to think of it, I joined during that war :D

And thank you for the support Ghj, it is very welcomed!

~Tro1l
    Anytime! Invictus is one of the few families in the game that has my utmost respect.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • the championthe champion Posts: 270
    edited 08.05.2013
    Bump ! Bump :)
    the champion @ WWW 1
  • Don EmpireDon Empire Posts: 1,346
    edited 17.05.2013
    Bump dkwjfnkrnwakr
    In WW1 Name--Don Empire.
    In WW2 Name--Zvezdas5.
    In USA1 Name--I am back.
    edited 21.05.2013
    *BUMP*
    [written int these [] is because I need 10 characters]
    edited 03.06.2013
    The Invictus Clan has joined a new game, and is in the business of joining more!
    So if you would like to join a dynamic, active and forward moving Clan, join us!
    The game is called Ikariam and is likened to EMPIRE, so if you play the game, or are interested, please chat with us about it on our forum, and ask how you can join!

~Tro1l

btw, since we have been apart of Empire and Galaxy from the beginning, we have amassed a massive database of tips and tricks that help us rise to the top! And we keep it coming through members who pursue creating tutorials for the rest of our members. Join us and check it out!
    www.invictusprime.com
  • mad dog19mad dog19 Posts: 188
    edited 16.06.2013
    so what has happened to Invictus now? I have heard it has changes its name or disbanded. Is this true, and if so what is the future for Invictus in gge empire?
    mad dog19 @ WWW 2
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 16.06.2013
    Yes. Most of the Invictus gaming clan have left GGE. The remains are not associated with Invictus and are now called Kryptic.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file