Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

everwinter glacier

edited 20.04.2013 in Players ask Players
I am level 41 i keep trying to go on the everwinter glacier campaign, i click on the icon it takes me their, but when i press on travel it just takes me back to my main castle, i have tried various times over the last month, does anyone know how i actuallly can change this please:
Post edited by boing boing (GB1) on
boing boing @ en 1

Comments

• bob1960bob1960 Posts: 4
    edited 13.04.2013
    I am levl 29 and working towards the everwinter glacier, so I don't know much but if you click the blue everwinter icon you should be asked to donate resources, when you have donated sufficient resources, I assume you will be able to start the quest, I have not yet got sufficient resources so that is as much as I know.
    bob1960 @ en 1
  • maid marion4maid marion4 Posts: 4
    edited 14.04.2013
    If I were you, I wouldn't go until about level 50 - it is awful over there - trust me!
    maid marion4 @ usa 1
  • Nako067 (US1)Nako067 (US1) Posts: 1,851
    edited 14.04.2013
    If I were you, I wouldn't go until about level 50 - it is awful over there - trust me!

Dont listen to marion, i am there since lvl 25 and its good
    Nako067 @ USA1

Ultimate Fame on Xbox and Xbox1

Forum record 62 posts in a row.

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?110007-Spam&p=1296267#post1296267

original.jpg?w=128&h=128

What a save by Jimmy Howard #35
  • Nako067 (US1)Nako067 (US1) Posts: 1,851
    edited 14.04.2013

Hey marion your lvl 41 and your there
    Nako067 @ USA1

Ultimate Fame on Xbox and Xbox1

Forum record 62 posts in a row.

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?110007-Spam&p=1296267#post1296267

original.jpg?w=128&h=128

What a save by Jimmy Howard #35
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 14.04.2013
    Nako067 wrote: »
    Hey marion your lvl 41 and your there

Well yeah, she is suggesting he don't move until he is level 50. I jumped right at 25, as soon the new lands were created, it sucked. I would wait until perhaps level 30-35, build up a little, and be able to send resources/troops over in case you are in need. The longer you delay, the more built up you will be to supply.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • 123guy123guy Posts: 2,956
    edited 14.04.2013
    I came in at 25 and I think I should have waited a bit to join.
    Retired from game, sorry if I answer a question with outdated information

[email protected], General of Ninth Legion, 78th in the alliance honour rankings.

Soon the empire world will be united under one banner...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,110
    edited 14.04.2013
    I arrived at 35 and I love it. The key is to be able to produce enough resources to send up there and keep your Green world operating at the same time.
    jema3 @ usa 1
  • jema3 (US1)jema3 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,110
    edited 14.04.2013
    I am level 41 i keep trying to go on the everwinter glacier campaign, i click on the icon it takes me their, but when i press on travel it just takes me back to my main castle, i have tried various times over the last month, does anyone know how i actuallly can change this please:

Have you donated the resources necessary to go there? If you click on ice kingdom icon does it appear? Make sure you are clicking on the everwinter glacier world and not the Great Empire.
    jema3 @ usa 1
  • edited 14.04.2013
    thank you jema 3 i was clicking on the Great empire you have been a great help
    boing boing @ en 1
  • sucmficsucmfic Posts: 438
    edited 14.04.2013
    25's too soon, 50's too late. I went in around level 35 and no regrets.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Order! Order!
  • prusleepruslee Posts: 53
    edited 16.04.2013
    Don't listen to anyone saying you shouldn't go there untill you're level so-and-so. Glacier is full of people that went there to late. I went there as soon as I was 25 and never regretted it. Just don't get into any fights and keep building. I've build and max upgraded 3 stone and 3 wood plants, 5 farms, l5 barracks, stonemason, lumbermill, flourmill, siege and defence workshops, l3 walls and towers and a few dwellings before I even thought about taking any RVs or attacking people. Got to about l34-35 in that time. now I have 5 food RVs (stone and wood are a lot harder to get), I'm l37 and can easly attack and defeat or defend against most 40-45s. And I never had to send resources or troops from empire so no strain on main castle.
    pruslee @ en 1
  • 123guy123guy Posts: 2,956
    edited 18.04.2013
    I constantly am battered there daily by players 10-20 levels above me. IT IS HELL!!!
    Retired from game, sorry if I answer a question with outdated information

[email protected], General of Ninth Legion, 78th in the alliance honour rankings.

Soon the empire world will be united under one banner...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • immortaltechimmortaltech Posts: 224
    edited 18.04.2013

i don't think it would be possible to wait that long... you stop getting enough xp from green quests to level up once you get to about level 40. But yes, it's best not to go right at 25. Wait until it starts taking a long time to be able to level up with just the great empire, then move to ice.
    Returning from a long absence, trying to figure out what's going on here
  • William89William89 Posts: 512
    edited 18.04.2013
    123guy wrote: »
    I constantly am battered there daily by players 10-20 levels above me. IT IS HELL!!!

Ask someone to help, maybe baldrick or someone from En1.

As for when to join, it is much better to join as soon as you can and build up as fast as you can. A good level to join would be about level 30 that way you will be able to send over a decent amount of resource and soldiers. This is the same with Fire and Desert. I started Fire when I was level 57 about 2 months ago and I have still not finished it, If I had started 3-4 months ago when I was level 50 then I would be finished now and it would be much stronger. So it is best to start as early as you can
    William89
  • Von ErndtebrucVon Erndtebruc Posts: 3
    edited 18.04.2013
    how often do food RV come and what do they look like
    Von Erndtebruc @ usa 1
  • TerriahTerriah Posts: 507
    edited 18.04.2013
    Any type of RVs appear randomly and at any time.
    You can see an example all around you in any realm after Green (such as EW, Sand or Fire). They appear as little icons depicted by large rocks, a yellow field or trees. Most of the ones you will see initially will have coloured huts which represent one that is occupied and match the huts to the occupiers flag colours.
    Terriah @ en 1
  • Ace12369Ace12369 Posts: 3
    edited 20.04.2013
    How can I move my castle in everwinter glacier?
    Ace12369 @ usa 1
  • SpideyBoarderSpideyBoarder Posts: 221
    edited 20.04.2013
    Ace12369 wrote: »
    How can I move my castle in everwinter glacier?

You can't, to bad, so sad. :(

Okay I heard everyone making a big deal weather you want to join at this level or not.... don't listen to them.
    If you have a strong alliance join there ASAP, but if you don't, you are always going to get attacked.

So the deal is it doesn't really matter what level you are it matters what alliance you are in and if they support you or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boom! Boom! Boom! HAHA, you all die!
    Madhouse group includes:
    MadHouse
    Madhouse Arkham
    Madhouse McLean
    Madhouse Bedlam
    Username: SpideyBoarder
    World :International 2
    Alliance: Madhouse Arkham
    Level: 57

Leave a Comment