We need new Moderators!
We are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.
If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE
Berimond Needs To Be Changed (or Not)
So let's changed it to something more exciting. Something we'd all want to be a part of from start to finish.
1) All players will remain anonymous. Only your castle name (in Berimond) will be displayed.
2) There will be no options to select sides. Players will be evenly distributed.
3) There will be 4 instead of 2 factions
4) Scores will be based on points instead of %
- Each faction is assigned a certain number of points, eg. 10,000
- Camps and Watchtowers will all have different points assigned to them, with Watchtowers having more points. If any one of them are lost, you'll lose more points than the number of points you'll gain if you capture or attack them (to encourage sending support to team members)
- If your points fall to zero, your faction is eliminated
- If you lose your capital, your faction will be eliminated
- At the end of the time limit, the faction with the highest points will win the war.
- There will be no 2nd prizes. Only the winning team gets to keep the spoils of war.
With more than 2 factions, if a faction is running away with the points total, the other factions can team up to eliminate it. No option to select faction will prevent players from flocking to winning side. Being anonymous, there won't be the pressure not to attack certain camps.