Home English (UK) Player Introductions

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Adult allaince

SevenmagSevenmag Posts: 1
edited 22.04.2013 in Player Introductions
Is there any adult alliances here?? all these kids are getting on my last nerve
Post edited by Sevenmag on
Sevenmag @ usa 1

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 02.04.2013
    There a lot of alliance that I know (at least on my server) that are run by adults, it's a good Idea to ask here on the forums or ask alliance leaders too, usually the alliances in the top are run by adults.
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • DarknessGhostDarknessGhost Posts: 433
    edited 02.04.2013
    this made me laugh,i feel your pain seven
    Darknessghost @ en1
  • daro7 (US1)daro7 (US1) Posts: 128
    edited 02.04.2013
    If you are looking for an adult alliance contact me on usa1 or through our forum , link in my signature.
  • fluffykittens12fluffykittens12 Posts: 51
    edited 02.04.2013
    Wow this is kind of funny. I'm one of the only people in my alliance under 25 and the only girl, so I've been looking for another person like me to play the game with. Yet you can't find a group of adults to play the game with. From what I can tell though, the weak alliances are the ones filled with kids. = )
    Well if it dosn't work, add more lace, bows, and sparkles to it^^
  • JoshRuler380JoshRuler380 Posts: 7
    edited 18.04.2013
    im a kid but kids get on my nerve to
    JoshRuler380 @ usa 1
  • immortaltechimmortaltech Posts: 224
    edited 18.04.2013
    probably 90% of alliances in the top 100 are run by adults and any elite branch of an alliance family is going to be nearly all adults. Maybe a few kids in their teens but no 8-12 year olds or anything like that. I'm not in your server so I can't tell but if you are a high level player you should have no problem getting into a primarily adult alliance.
    The less than 10 member, low level player alliances tend to be run by and filled with kids.
    Returning from a long absence, trying to figure out what's going on here
  • TerriahTerriah Posts: 507
    edited 18.04.2013
    Yeah I have experienced this myself and understand exactly where you're coming from.
    Luckily, I seem to have found one that I think is pretty much all adults, most seem to be over 40 :D
    I'd just ask if you're struggling.
    Shame you're in USA otherwise I'd suggest you pop over for a beer.
    Terriah @ en 1
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 18.04.2013
    most top allainces in inter 1 are ran but adults
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • mr teeheemr teehee Posts: 274
    edited 18.04.2013
    i am a kid go kids
    0x2r0.gif[imghttp://dragcave.net/image/qGClo.gif[/img]sh47K.gif
    By not clicking these you support killing innocent dragons. So don't be mean and click them
    thermal15 wrote: »
    Spying is a bit like handling a gun. Don't point it at anybody unless you're going to shoot. Otherwise it will cause unnecessary complications.

What's your favorite apple device?
    Colt442 wrote: »
    I like the dual purpose apple peeler & corer!
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMlI8Y6iXB-BLAB5G8kvqP6tjUk7pCHqbVzgI_OzB29MC3YuB0
  • bobbysbrobobbysbro Posts: 1,265
    edited 18.04.2013
    yes but kids/young teens just run to hide in big allainces then claim there being bulled when there attacked
    Level 70
    Bobbysbro @ world 1

#SAVE INTER1

#KILLBUGSSTOPUPDATES

#TheDreamLivesOn
  • SpideyBoarderSpideyBoarder Posts: 221
    edited 18.04.2013
    probably 90% of alliances in the top 100 are run by adults and any elite branch of an alliance family is going to be nearly all adults. Maybe a few kids in their teens but no 8-12 year olds or anything like that. I'm not in your server so I can't tell but if you are a high level player you should have no problem getting into a primarily adult alliance.
    The less than 10 member, low level player alliances tend to be run by and filled with kids.

Some of this is not true.
    I'm younger than 12 and Im in the tenth best alliance.
    I depends on which type of kids they are. :D

Also I didn't run for cover, I made people run for cover.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boom! Boom! Boom! HAHA, you all die!
    Madhouse group includes:
    MadHouse
    Madhouse Arkham
    Madhouse McLean
    Madhouse Bedlam
    Username: SpideyBoarder
    World :International 2
    Alliance: Madhouse Arkham
    Level: 57
  • HooK3RHooK3R Posts: 108
    edited 19.04.2013
    Hi Sevenmag,
    I looked at your castle on the server. I see are in an alliance. Did you find an adult one like you were looking for? Well my actual reason for posting in your thread was to give you a little helpful advice. You've got too many buildings. I think I saw 10 or 11 Stone Quarries. If you click on the blue I button next to the alliance chat you will bring up your information window. Then click on your Stone Quarries one by one. I'm pretty sure that you've got one or two that aren't producing any stone at all. You should get rid of those and replace them with decorations like the parks. It will boost your PO. With higher PO you will produce more resources, build faster and recruit more quickly.

Ask your alliance for their opinions on your setup. Feel free to message me in game if you have any questions.

Later,
    Hook
    Proud member of the AoD family
    HooK3R @ usa 1
  • PJboiPJboi Posts: 675
    edited 20.04.2013
    as some of u said there are some kids that can be good leaders but they are rare but they can be good but im a teen and all the members in my alliance are happy at the moment because I try to be fair we have a mixture of adults and teens we only have like one kid but the way we see it is that we should direct each other my general is an adult and I trust him big time but different people see different ways I didn't know adults played this game till a week after I started but in a way adults have an advantage they can buy more rubies than teens and kid that's why most of the big alliances are run by adults
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

proud founder of Sargent of TDS elite on UK server and War marshal of LOST SOULS HB currently general

contact me if u want to join us
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 22.04.2013
    There are many alliances led by adults (And I believe a few all adult alliances also). But to get into them, I believe rubies would have to be a necessity.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file