Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Battle For Berrimond

im lv 31, this game has blown me away with its elegance, simplicity and well thought out structure and exectution, at all points ive been thoroughly impressed and liked the game more and more as ive played, so well done GG studios on that front.

however........

Battle for Berimond is awful, i wish id never unlocked it.
its the only part of the game that doesnt work propperly interms of concept, its clunky and irritating. but the one thing that causes the most issue is the dominatio of your travel overview. i have given up pretty early doors on this part of the game, which is fine i dont expect anything to be perfect, i just dont care what is happening in that kingdom and to be honest wish i could iether turn it off completely or even just have it not dominate the travel overview, iether give it a seperate tab all of its own.
im seriously considering not bothereingwith the game because of this, which is a shame, as ive been hooked and i mean hooked since i first started up until this point, ive played every day for at least the last 6 weeks.

just wondered if others feel the same or not, maybe im missing a trick with the travel overview, or even opting into/out of it, if so i apologise if not..im stumped and find the general premise of that kingdom a little detached and pontless. just stops me seeing real attack as easily on targets i actually care about such as main castle utposts/ice post.
Post edited by Emporer Hagi (GB1) on
Emporer Hagi @ en 1

Comments

• Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 17.04.2013
    No need to quit the game over it as the Kingdom of Berimond is a temporary event and will be gone pretty soon.

However, I have to agree, it is quite annoying to have it dominating the travel overview, temporary events should have tabs of their own in the travel overview.
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • SpideyBoarderSpideyBoarder Posts: 221
    edited 17.04.2013
    im lv 31, this game has blown me away with its elegance, simplicity and well thought out structure and exectution, at all points ive been thoroughly impressed and liked the game more and more as ive played, so well done GG studios on that front.

however........

Battle for Berimond is awful, i wish id never unlocked it.
    its the only part of the game that doesnt work propperly interms of concept, its clunky and irritating. but the one thing that causes the most issue is the dominatio of your travel overview. i have given up pretty early doors on this part of the game, which is fine i dont expect anything to be perfect, i just dont care what is happening in that kingdom and to be honest wish i could iether turn it off completely or even just have it not dominate the travel overview, iether give it a seperate tab all of its own.
    im seriously considering not bothereingwith the game because of this, which is a shame, as ive been hooked and i mean hooked since i first started up until this point, ive played every day for at least the last 6 weeks.

just wondered if others feel the same or not, maybe im missing a trick with the travel overview, or even opting into/out of it, if so i apologise if not..im stumped and find the general premise of that kingdom a little detached and pontless. just stops me seeing real attack as easily on targets i actually care about such as main castle utposts/ice post.

Hey Emporer Hagi the event is going to end really soon so I wouldn't even bother making all the ruckuss.
    If you mean that it takes up to much of the travel over view because of the camps being captured just go down on the overview and click on you troops and alliance troops and that problem will go poof unless your alliance is the only people capturing camps... if you ask why I said that it is because it is like that for my alliance. :D

Hope this helps you,
    SpideyBoarder
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boom! Boom! Boom! HAHA, you all die!
    Madhouse group includes:
    MadHouse
    Madhouse Arkham
    Madhouse McLean
    Madhouse Bedlam
    Username: SpideyBoarder
    World :International 2
    Alliance: Madhouse Arkham
    Level: 57
  • LouisJohnIVLouisJohnIV Posts: 8
    edited 17.04.2013
    I don't understand the troop allowances. How do you get more troops? I am allowed to have over 80 but can't send more from Everwinter Glacier of the Great Empire? Is this a bug or am I just that dumb? I know I left myself open for insults..
    LouisJohnIV @ usa 1
  • LouisJohnIVLouisJohnIV Posts: 8
    edited 17.04.2013
    Forgot to add, it will only let me have 38 in my camp at the moment but I have 45 or so occupying an enemy camp. Is that the reason?
    LouisJohnIV @ usa 1
  • mrsavannahmrsavannah Posts: 9
    edited 18.04.2013
    I haven't attempted Berimond simply because I find your complaint to also be true about Glacier. I'm having a hard enough time maintaining the castle and outposts in the original kingdom without having to blaze a trail in a whole new world. Worse, I'm unable to quit the scene in Glacier, and will have to suffer the defeat of an unprotected castle just to be done with it. At some point, fatigue kicks in...
    mrsavannah @ usa 1
  • AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 18.04.2013
    Honestly, if you pick the right side, I don't see any way to NOT get troops there. My friend, a level 31, has gotten 300 troops in the first 3 days he started. I think I'll make a thread on Berdimond in the Tips and Tricks section.
    LegionOfKillers

Not to be messed with

International 2
    My reaction when I look at my enemies' castles after I attack them:
    "Stop! It's too bright!!"
    My original and new event idea: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64214-The-Banished-King-New-Event&highlight=banished+king
    Also, please use the search engine. There are hundreds of threads on one topic.
  • SpideyBoarderSpideyBoarder Posts: 221
    edited 18.04.2013
    AgentY wrote: »
    Honestly, if you pick the right side, I don't see any way to NOT get troops there. My friend, a level 31, has gotten 300 troops in the first 3 days he started. I think I'll make a thread on Berdimond in the Tips and Tricks section.
    I agree if your on the right team you get boat loads of troops!
    I have already captured 18 camps and have 1900 troops in that kingdom.

I would capture more but I already don't have enough food in main land to support all of them. :b
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Boom! Boom! Boom! HAHA, you all die!
    Madhouse group includes:
    MadHouse
    Madhouse Arkham
    Madhouse McLean
    Madhouse Bedlam
    Username: SpideyBoarder
    World :International 2
    Alliance: Madhouse Arkham
    Level: 57
  • vunckx (NL1)vunckx (NL1) NL1 Posts: 2
    edited 18.04.2013
    It is a pitty that when one team has an advantage of 80%; the game does not allow any fight back. Seems to me that once a team becomes to strong, it should become harder for them to be able to fight against opponents that even did not get the time to build up their castles. Result of the game is that you do not get any battle anymore but players of the camp in disadvantage simple do not make any effort to play the game anymore.
    vunckx @ nl 1
  • King AdamsKing Adams Posts: 11
    edited 08.07.2013
    AgentY wrote: »

but which side is the right one
    King Adams @ usa 1
  • Billy962Billy962 Posts: 7,420
    edited 08.07.2013
    King Adams wrote: »
    but which side is the right one

Thanks for looking at the post date.
    FAQs
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?82159-FAQs&p=951186#post951186

#TheDreamLivesOn

(Mix of ruby/armorer tools)
    http://prntscr.com/39gqa6
    http://prntscr.com/3xf6wl
    http://prntscr.com/4ee952

#GG$
    #GGreedy
    #GreedGameEmpire

GGE is always trying to get players to buy rubies, and to do that, comes up with horrible updates. Put this in your siggy if you agree.
    Billy, I will crack you.

R.I.P. in peace Billy962, King of the forums ;_;

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]TM

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file