Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

newbie question

searcher625searcher625 Posts: 1
edited 08.04.2013 in Players ask Players
it tells me to upgrade my walls but there is no apparent way of doing so. I have tried hovering over the wall, looking in construction, ( and all it sub fields), along with each and every other tab).

What am I doing wrong??(
Post edited by searcher625 on
searcher625 @ usa 1

Comments

• SparksterSparkster Posts: 450
    edited 07.04.2013
    It should be in the construction menu under the "battlements" tab. There will be a picture of the castle walls with a green arrow you can click on to upgrade it.
    Sparkster @ WWW 2

[This space reserved for brilliant quote, just as soon as I think of one]
  • PJboiPJboi Posts: 675
    edited 07.04.2013
    yh he is right then when u hav done that u can start upgrading towers gates ect
    PJboi @ en 1 (active)
    PJboi @ WWW 1 (inactive)
    PJboi @ usa 1 (inactive)

proud founder of Sargent of TDS elite on UK server and War marshal of LOST SOULS HB currently general

contact me if u want to join us
  • jamdogjamdog Posts: 304
    edited 07.04.2013
    PJboi wrote: »
    yh he is right then when u hav done that u can start upgrading towers gates ect
    Your profile picture makes me mad.

Yes go into battlements under construction and then click upgrade.
    98hcn.gif
  • ThereseM (US1)ThereseM (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 08.04.2013
    In the same boat as searcher 625, tried to build walls too from build cut can't figure that out. do you have to have upgraded somethings first? Do I have to be above level 8 to get city guards? this is my 2nd day a little lost still :-)
    Shmuck @ usa 1
  • ThereseM (US1)ThereseM (US1) Posts: 5
    edited 08.04.2013
    Sparkster wrote: »
    It should be in the construction menu under the "battlements" tab. There will be a picture of the castle walls with a green arrow you can click on to upgrade it.

I tried that, apparently you need to be level 11 they are all locked, why it's telling us to do that already I don't know but thats what it shows locked until level 11.
    Shmuck @ usa 1
  • SparksterSparkster Posts: 450
    edited 08.04.2013
    Shmuck wrote: »
    I tried that, apparently you need to be level 11 they are all locked, why it's telling us to do that already I don't know but thats what it shows locked until level 11.
    Okay, little bit of clarification: is it asking you to upgrade your walls to level 2 as part of an experience quest, or is it asking you to upgrade the towers on the wall as part of a ruby quest? If it's the former, that's weird, I don't think that's supposed to happen. If it's the latter, that's normal, you'll often get ruby quests your level won't allow you to do, and you just have to wait until you level up. Either way, best thing I can tell you is to just focus on doing different XP quests until you hit level 11.
    Sparkster @ WWW 2

[This space reserved for brilliant quote, just as soon as I think of one]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file