Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Be together against to GGS

Comments

• Lenzabi (US1)Lenzabi (US1) Posts: 2,517
    edited 05.04.2013
    Our wallets, or not use of them is our weapon here.
    Lenzabi @ usa 1

No longer liking GGS games.

To Captain Dunsel!
  • Victor Mireles2Victor Mireles2 Posts: 162
    edited 05.04.2013
    Danger1602 wrote: »
    once again I never called you a terrorist and I will say this

this seems more like a consperacy theorist thread more than anything

so now we're conspirators?
    @ WW2
  • BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 05.04.2013
    I am just observing a similarity between two groups one of which you happen to be a part of

...thereby implying that the second group is similar to the first in the link you pointed out.

You can argue over words, but I really don't think bringing terrorists into this will help. You're similar to many murderers because you eat food, inhale oxygen and consume fluids. That doesn't mean you'll ever kill anyone.
    Danger1602 wrote:
    did it happen to occur to you that a large amount of players in this game are in fact CHILDREN

The word "children" seems to be almost synonymous with "idiot" these days. I think Baldrick meant the latter - "GGS is treating us like idiots". Yes, a lot of people in this game are children, and a lot of people in this game are idiots, but that doesn't reflect correctly as much on the advanced players, who have had to use mental ability to work out tactics, political discussions and otherwise play the game. By "us", I assume Baldrick meant "the advanced community of the game", which contains far fewer than average idiots or children.

My point is, yes, there are idiots/children in this game, but that doesn't mean GGS has to treat the advanced players like they have an inferior intellect.
    Go climb back in your troll hole.

Troll hole? Well, that's new.
    BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
    We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
    We just wanna make the world dance
    Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
    3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
  • ucanengucaneng Posts: 111
    edited 05.04.2013
    edu532 wrote: »
    Hi ucaneg, I'm spanish and I don't speak english very well. I play in Spainish world and Internacional 2. The Spainish world join this initiative.
    http://es.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?36693-Hierro-y-Fuego-entra-en-HUELGA/page14

great! thx fror your support! if u guys have skype u can join u in there!
    TheCrow @ tr 1
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 05.04.2013
    ...thereby implying that the second group is similar to the first in the link you pointed out.

You can argue over words, but I really don't think bringing terrorists into this will help. You're similar to many murderers because you eat food, inhale oxygen and consume fluids. That doesn't mean you'll ever kill anyone.

The word "children" seems to be almost synonymous with "idiot" these days. I think Baldrick meant the latter - "GGS is treating us like idiots". Yes, a lot of people in this game are children, and a lot of people in this game are idiots, but that doesn't reflect correctly as much on the advanced players, who have had to use mental ability to work out tactics, political discussions and otherwise play the game. By "us", I assume Baldrick meant "the advanced community of the game", which contains far fewer than average idiots or children.

My point is, yes, there are idiots/children in this game, but that doesn't mean GGS has to treat the advanced players like they have an inferior intellect.

Troll hole? Well, that's new.
    fair enough argument I applaud you for actually using logic but my point was that groups using that excuse don't do good things normally
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I am smart strong and stealthy
    I LOVE TURTLES
    check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
    edited 05.04.2013
    Lenzabi wrote: »
    So, USA-1, En-1, Int-1, and Int-2 seem to be gathering steam for the boycott, now to get the other servers in as well.

i dont know which but spain also walk with us! and D1 too!
    TheCrow @ tr 1
    edited 05.04.2013
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    It is true though, I am fine with pinky's explanation. I realize you guys are upset...but they have a point.

thx for your opinion Dun Gon! u can freely talk here!
    TheCrow @ tr 1
    edited 05.04.2013
    WizFighter wrote: »
    btw NICE thread Ucaneng!!

thx mate! nice to see u guys here!
    TheCrow @ tr 1
    edited 05.04.2013
    you do realize that that is the excuse for many terrorist and and bad revolutionary groups right

hello danger! thx for your opinion but stay in topic! and dont mix us with other things! we are have rights to talk about every thing freely!!
    TheCrow @ tr 1
    edited 05.04.2013
    ucaneng wrote: »
    hello danger! thx for your opinion but stay in topic! and dont mix us with other things! we are have rights to talk about every thing freely!!

I never said you didn't
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I LOVE TURTLES

• Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 05.04.2013
    The reason we are attempting to change things by these means is simply because we are frustrated at the way in which GGS treat us. We are their customers, we pay to keep this game running and we are deeply unhappy about this update, and more importantly, how they have dealt with it.

The only thing we can do other than complain is to show them that we are not willing to let this situation continue. We have every right to do something about this.

If you think we are over reacting and nothing will come of this then that's your opinion and you are free to tell us that but please don't jump into this thread and tell us it's pointless.

There are many players who are ready to leave the game because GGs are taking the fun out of it and turning it into a much more complicated and expensive game to play. We are not happy with this and we feel that not buying rubies is the only way to show them we are serious about this.

They need to be a lot more forthcoming with information instead of leaving it to one or two of their moderators to speak to their entire customer base via second hand statements that don't really deal with the issues.

They deliberately left a bug in the game for months without telling us and then removed it with no notice.

As a level 60 player in a strong alliance who spends a decent amount of rubies I shouldn't have to struggle with anything in this game. That is what I pay for, and that is how this game is designed. What they have done is to make things a lot more difficult for the players who provide most of their income. That is business suicide.
    It's been a while.....

• Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 05.04.2013
    DR, remind me again.

Why are you warring us? I barely have any troops, lol. Trying to rebuild. Now you come in. Thanks guys. Appreciate the act of war, when I am confident we have done absolutely nothing. Prove me wrong.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
    edited 05.04.2013
    DR, remind me again.

Why are you warring us? I barely have any troops, lol. Trying to rebuild. Now you come in. Thanks guys. Appreciate the act of war, when I am confident we have done absolutely nothing. Prove me wrong.
    who is DR?????
    Danger1602 World 1
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    I LOVE TURTLES

• edited 05.04.2013
    who is DR?????

You, probably.
  • WizFighterWizFighter Posts: 470
    edited 05.04.2013
    who is DR?????

Death Riders
    http://prntscr.com/zcs5m
    b3mulv.jpg
    edited 05.04.2013
    WizFighter wrote: »

Danger1602 World 1
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    I LOVE TURTLES

edited 05.04.2013
    So...wiz?

Why?
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • WizFighterWizFighter Posts: 470
    edited 05.04.2013
    So...wiz?

Why?

LoL
    What "Why"!!?
    b3mulv.jpg
    edited 05.04.2013
    The war?

Congrats on being the first to attack us! :D

Why the war?
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

• DarknessGhostDarknessGhost Posts: 433
    edited 05.04.2013
    love the way severs coming together, EPICNESS in en1 with 40members are ruby boycotting too!!
    Darknessghost @ en1
This discussion has been closed.