Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Be together against to GGS

Comments

• asu111 (INT2)asu111 (INT2) INT2 Posts: 11
    edited 05.04.2013
    We are with you!
    We will not buy any rubies.
    I already have mentioned in my previous threads that I am going to stop buying rubies was not sure most are thinking the same.
    GGS are ignoring us and its better we stand together for our rights.
    & ggs has no right to delete our threads unless it`s not offensive..
    asu111 @ WWW 2
  • b atkinson (INT2)b atkinson (INT2) Posts: 11
    edited 05.04.2013
    we are talking with all major alliances now in all servers no rubies will be bought
    B ATKINSON @ WWW 2
  • ucanengucaneng Posts: 111
    edited 05.04.2013
    asu111 wrote: »
    We are with you!
    We will not buy any rubies.
    I already have mentioned in my previous threads that I am going to stop buying rubies was not sure most are thinking the same.
    GGS are ignoring us and its better we stand together for our rights.
    & ggs has no right to delete our threads unless it`s not offensive..

sure!! also we will stop playing the game if they keep going to ignore us!! we are talking on date right now!! Its good to know that TR family with us!!!
    TheCrow @ tr 1
  • hampe182hampe182 Posts: 202
    edited 05.04.2013
    try flashback, to talk on
    hampe18 8)
    nordisk 1

[video]http://omfgdogs.com/[/video]
  • b atkinson (INT2)b atkinson (INT2) Posts: 11
    edited 05.04.2013
    no reply from ggs yet wait till the main kings from the top alliances come back from work and post see if that budges them
    B ATKINSON @ WWW 2
  • edited 05.04.2013
    Death Riders RW will not buy rubies from now on.
  • Pineapple Joe (US1)Pineapple Joe (US1) Posts: 178
    edited 05.04.2013
    All in on this one. No Rubies, No way.
    edited 05.04.2013
    All in on this one. No Rubies, No way.

if they keep going to ingore us! we are also planing to stop playing the game for a day or more! pls let all knows that in usa1....
    TheCrow @ tr 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 05.04.2013
    Team-BSK1975 on en1 are now officially a non-ruby buying alliance.

That's 55 ex-paying customers.
    It's been a while.....

• Pineapple Joe (US1)Pineapple Joe (US1) Posts: 178
    edited 05.04.2013
    Sure. & edit your level description in your profile; show your solidarity on this!
  • BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 05.04.2013
    "Be together against GGS"... I just love when players unite through hatred. :)
    BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
    We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
    We just wanna make the world dance
    Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
    3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
  • Victor Mireles2Victor Mireles2 Posts: 162
    edited 05.04.2013
    Sure. & edit your level description in your profile; show your solidarity on this!

good idea, make a signature about it too
    @ WW2
    edited 05.04.2013

i like it..... great idea!!! thx!!!!
    TheCrow @ tr 1
  • MechmanMechman Posts: 1
    edited 05.04.2013
    GGS has been manipulating the regular players of this game for some time. Have you not all noticed how are numbers are dwindling. This is a direct reflection of their (GGS) agenda to make us spend more and more. Including new parts of the game that encourage us to spend our money on their rubies. I have been sick of how they have changed the game and ruined it for newcomers.

No more ruby buys I agree
    Mechman @ WWW 2
  • Giselle3Giselle3 Posts: 243
    edited 05.04.2013
    Baldrick wrote: »
    Team-BSK1975 on en1 are now officially a non-ruby buying alliance.

That's 55 ex-paying customers.

Us and our capital are all in. ^.^

0a0b4f8516f14bbe82b7edf.png
    Giselle @ en 1
  • Danger1602Danger1602 Posts: 633
    edited 05.04.2013
    look if you don't want to play the game then LEAVE if not then at least stop posting these useless threads so that people can enjoy and use the forum to it's full extent
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I am smart strong and stealthy
    I LOVE TURTLES
    check out my youtube videos our best one is the life of cheif the tortoise

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]thought to be slow but fast
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 05.04.2013
    Baldrick wrote: »
    These threads wont last very long.

Neither would the game to be honest. And I am sure you don't want that?
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • Victor Mireles2Victor Mireles2 Posts: 162
    edited 05.04.2013
    Danger1602 wrote: »
    look if you don't want to play the game then LEAVE if not then at least stop posting these useless threads so that people can enjoy and use the forum to it's full extent

we never said we wanted to leave the game, just expressing out thoughts and ideas, exactly what the forums were made for!
    @ WW2
    edited 05.04.2013
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    Neither would the game to be honest. And I am sure you don't want that?

well said my friend well said
    Danger1602 World 1
    I am part of the BLACK HAWKS family in the mother alliance attack us or me and you will feel our TALONS
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    here is our website http://blackhawksfamilyagoodgameempirefamilyofalliancesininternational.yolasite.com/ and contact us here http://blackhawksfamily.freeforums.org/index.php at our forum
    I LOVE TURTLES

edited 05.04.2013
    we never said we wanted to leave the game, just expressing out thoughts and ideas, exactly what the forums were made for!

you do realize that that is the excuse for many terrorist and and bad revolutionary groups right
    Danger1602 World 1
    bow down to BLACK HAWKS
    I LOVE TURTLES

This discussion has been closed.