Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Calling out all Alliances in USA1

Comments

• kingthomas (US1)kingthomas (US1) Posts: 377
    edited 28.03.2013
    DROCK87 wrote: »
    I dont feel sorry for u. U called BB out in a thread and are now crying cause u cant put ur money where ur mouth is. And dont hate on them for putting together a strong group of players. There are many alliances out there that have done the same thing. I think what ur issue is, is that u have been unsuccessfull in doing so urself and cant stand that fact

Yes Drock maybe that's it, but it was me that called them out... I left my alliance for them to come after me not steal rv's from my guys and attack them... Imp asked me to step down but I did one better and left so I mean whatever...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 
    Alliance: Gives No Focks

Level:70

Quote: "We are either Kings' or Pawns' of men"
  • UltimateIMPUltimateIMP Posts: 73
    edited 28.03.2013
    Your alliance is as much responsible for your actions as you are, and the same goes for BB and my actions. I hope you learn your lesson after all of this and can guide your members in a more productive direction next time around.
    UltimateIMP @ usa 1
  • DROCK87DROCK87 Posts: 4
    edited 28.03.2013
    Ya u left ur allaince hanging and put the bird on. Way to step up for them man. What a leader. I would really wana follow u
    DROCK87 @ usa 1
    edited 28.03.2013
    DROCK87 wrote: »
    Ya u left ur allaince hanging and put the bird on. Way to step up for them man. What a leader. I would really wana follow u

I left so they wouldn't get hit... I'll take the damn bird off right now... Here come get it...

The Bird is off now leave them alone... I'm not raising gates or anything... Do what you need to...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

edited 28.03.2013
    First respectable thing I've ever seen you do....To bad its 46 minutes before our mass lands, too mad you didn't think of this a few hours ago. Huh??
    UltimateIMP @ usa 1
    edited 28.03.2013
    First respectable thing I've ever seen you do....To bad its 46 minutes before our mass lands, too mad you didn't think of this a few hours ago. Huh??

I told you I would do it all day long...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

• mardixmardix Posts: 2
    edited 28.03.2013
    kingthomas I find it hard to believe that you think we would just leave your alliance alone and only hit you. As a leader what you say and what you do is reflected on the entire alliance, not just you. This is true of all leaders in every field of business all over the world. You continually inserted your foot in your mouth and now all your members will have to face what you brought them into. If you want to call out people on the forums you probably shouldn't be a leader. If you truly cared about your alliance you would not have lead them down this road. You say they are all you care about but your actions say something totally different.

I cant help but think about North Korea when I think about you. You guys have a lot in common
    mardix @ usa 1
    edited 28.03.2013
    mardix wrote: »
    kingthomas I find it hard to believe that you think we would just leave your alliance alone and only hit you. As a leader what you say and what you do is reflected on the entire alliance, not just you. This is true of all leaders in every field of business all over the world. You continually inserted your foot in your mouth and now all your members will have to face what you brought them into. If you want to call out people on the forums you probably shouldn't be a leader. If you truly cared about your alliance you would not have lead them down this road. You say they are all you care about but your actions say something totally different.

I cant help but think about North Korea when I think about you. You guys have a lot in common

Well when Imp made the terms of me stepping down as leader to avoid it I took that as reasoning why you guys wouldn't be hitting my members.. I even left to draw the attention to myself... LOL, I'm like North Korea huh... Dude I was in U.S. military I served my country at least.. I do have problem with powers pushing their weight around on others though... Sometimes I do wonder if maybe In North Korea's case, that just maybe they have nothing left to care for and they are put in the position they are... You know they have people starving, and when a man is backed up against the wall food can be a powerful weapon to use against people to get them to do your will...They are sanctioned like crazy and that only hurts the Korean people that much more... Maybe instead of always trying to punish them... Maybe try to help them with knowledge to become greater... Just my opinion on that matter.. I knew some Korean's while in the military and they were very hard working individuals... I guess my point is that you cant always make everyone do what you want... Sometimes people just don't want to be controlled by the majority... To be able to do that however means you must fight the powers that be...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

edited 28.03.2013
    I said that in the heat of the moment and as a man I can admit when I'm wrong. I don't want you to step down, just keep BB, AaronW28, and Lisa out of your mouth and you will have no problems with BB.

Keep on this path and we will be back,
    UltimateIMP
    UltimateIMP @ usa 1
    edited 28.03.2013
    It's cool Imp, I failed my people as a leader... I'm not going to lead anyone anymore... I'm finished with the game at this moment... I will sleep on it, but I have already lost a Lair alliance and a few members out of this ordeal... You've won... I've been broken... Take whatever you guys want I'm out...
    kingthomas @ usa 1

5xtDarnF5pX3ngJ3nfagif 

• Swaggmon (US1)Swaggmon (US1) Posts: 14
    edited 28.03.2013
    Long live king thomas !!!
    Swaggmon @ usa 1
  • raxcaveraxcave Posts: 95
    edited 28.03.2013
    where this country is going, your killed that guy, his post shows he is broken, now he want to rise back, you want to hit him more, who already lost everything, how could some one hate like this, where is honor in it, let him build back , and fight like a man, i know you won't coz at the end of day, you are just some beat up kids, trying to over come own flaws. Let king make a alliance hes talking , give him 3 months to do it, then we will see who the real man is and stop being so baby, killing who already is broke , and licking feets of one powerful then you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavenly forces are here X(
    Playing 3server with 2A/c.
  • beastymike19beastymike19 Posts: 1
    edited 28.03.2013
    good speech
    beastymike19 @ usa 1
    edited 28.03.2013
    raxcave wrote: »
    where this country is going, your killed that guy, his post shows he is broken, now he want to rise back, you want to hit him more, who already lost everything, how could some one hate like this, where is honor in it, let him build back , and fight like a man, i know you won't coz at the end of day, you are just some beat up kids, trying to over come own flaws. Let king make a alliance hes talking , give him 3 months to do it, then we will see who the real man is and stop being so baby, killing who already is broke , and licking feets of one powerful then you.

BB was already stated that his alliance will have no more problem with us. He can have 9 months, it won't make a difference...We have proven our point, this was about pride...one day nothing more. He called us out you guys seem to forget that, all he has to do is keep his mouth shut and he won't even know we exist.

P.S. take 2 years for all I care, he wants another try he can have it.
    UltimateIMP @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 28.03.2013
    JediPuma wrote: »
    If you are not a "Ruby King" or even a medium spender it is a completely different play style. The play style for people with smaller budgets does not support 1v1 battles very well. You have to look for different ways to get an edge. So my advice to you would be to keep your alliance tight and find active players. The only way to beat these "top dogs" is through support. Also because you are a smaller buyer, stay away from 1v1 fights like I said earlier.

Yes, you can beat one of these attacks from the "top dogs" as you said, but once a Bloody Blade member(just an example from experience) loses a battle, they don't like that. After the attack is done, you see a shadow attack coming your way... Just speaking out of personal experience, might not be true for all, but not the first time in my alliance, that its happened. Not that they were successful, but flexing their muscles a little bit. Showing you "this is what happens if..." Alright in my mind, that's why there are no rules in place by GGE for such things.

Personnaly, I think the top alliances are ok to lash out every now and again. They buy rubies for a reason; to gain an edge. They are the "top dog" because they want to be the best. I only have a problem with it if it becomes frequent, continuos attacks, with little regard for the other alliance/member. Though, they do show class in that category occassionaly, and won't go all out rampage on you unless you become a challenge, or a troublesome one.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • edited 28.03.2013
    why aren't u in lions lair anymore?
    NoblemanSteve6 @ usa1
  • Swaggmon (US1)Swaggmon (US1) Posts: 14
    edited 28.03.2013
    Because he was protecting us from Bloody Blades
    Swaggmon @ usa 1
  • edited 29.03.2013
    oh, thats thoughtful, i see hes in lions lair again, only a sergeant though
    NoblemanSteve6 @ usa1
  • NO MANNO MAN Posts: 15
    edited 29.03.2013
    u can turn big alliance out just look at the wild bunch it was destroyed and so is illuminati
    NO MAN @ en 1
  • iBertiBert Posts: 70
    edited 29.03.2013
    Wargirl wrote: »
    last thing i wanne add you BB keep calling out for other alliance to take youre capital be aware if FAE wants to they will

What's that? Forever alone empire?
    Ry6VlWs.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file