Home English (UK) Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

SOMETHing very strange happened to me just now!

deathsindeathsin Posts: 18
edited 29.03.2013 in Players ask Players
i was being attacked by an army and he won then 10 secs later i was attacked again and he won tooo. Can somone plzz tell me if that's possible?(
Post edited by deathsin on
deathsin @ en 1

Comments

• BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 28.03.2013
    Yes. It is completely possible to be attacked multiple times, as long as you are either attacked by different players each time, or shadow armies. In fact, an advanced tactic used in alliances is to mass attack one particular player at the same time. The victim would usually experience 10-20 attacks of full armies arriving within 10 seconds of each other.
    BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
    We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
    We just wanna make the world dance
    Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
    3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
  • zverboyazverboya Posts: 33
    edited 28.03.2013
    ive seen this before; its a common tactic that the more larger alliances use in wars to cripple large targets.
    my alliance, the black plague, often pick one player and simultaneousley launch attacks on the main, outposts and other kingdom castles. this quickly and eficiantly stops the player from supporting them self.
    zverboya @ en 1
  • immortaltechimmortaltech Posts: 224
    edited 29.03.2013
    Yes. It is completely possible to be attacked multiple times, as long as you are either attacked by different players each time, or shadow armies. In fact, an advanced tactic used in alliances is to mass attack one particular player at the same time. The victim would usually experience 10-20 attacks of full armies arriving within 10 seconds of each other.
    it won't necessarily be different players each time, someone could send simultaneous attacks from their main and all 3 op's.
    Returning from a long absence, trying to figure out what's going on here
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 29.03.2013
    it won't necessarily be different players each time, someone could send simultaneous attacks from their main and all 3 op's.

Yes, but if an attack is successful the rest won't hit in 3 hours (unless the one the successful one is the last one obviously). You can attack different castles of the target though.
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • RulerNathan8RulerNathan8 Posts: 279
    edited 29.03.2013
    ok hear is another one then i got attackd to day by over 1000 shadows and someones castle toops they hit me with in sec of each other i won against the shadows and when the 900 troops from castle with just resource tools hit i had over 2k defenders of all kinds vets and not i lost tht fight but had over 300 troops left after the battle.. i have my walls an keep full of ruby tools and flamming arrows and Ruby moat with 99 gator in each slot i was defending 50-0-50 and 60%40% on defenders on walls
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RulerNathan8 @ usa 1
  • NO MANNO MAN Posts: 15
    edited 29.03.2013
    IS simple lol he knows the strategy when u attack someone and hios computer is slow and urs is fst when the attack reaches its time for urs to reach which gives him double the army just come to my in world usa if u wanna how to do it
    NO MAN @ en 1
    edited 29.03.2013
    one last thing LONG LIVE THE EMPERIAL NO MAN FAMILY
    NO MAN @ en 1
    edited 29.03.2013
    NATHAN that message wastn nice at all u want to take NO MAN down,NO MAN survived with bsk attacks ,he survived with freya attcks ,he survived wtih deathsassasins attacks ,he survived with attacks from pax imperial and u dare to chalange him i stand stronger always i never bow ,i take what i want and leve the rest behind ,dont mess with me and my boys ,CAUSE even bad baoys are NO march for as for we are the strongest that have never been seen
    NO MAN @ en 1
  • RulerNathan8RulerNathan8 Posts: 279
    edited 29.03.2013
    no i was askn because it happend to me what are u talking about??
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RulerNathan8 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file