Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

MEMBERLIST on GGE forum

edited 16.03.2013 in Players ask Players
This is probablly a old questiom, but i no find it using search function. Why when i click memberlist does it say closed by administrators?What i mean by this is , why was the member list closed for the players of GGE to see? hope someone can explain why, my sincere thanks, kyle.
Post edited by [Utente Cancellato] on

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 16.03.2013
    Maybe the Admins or CM's disabled that feature for some reason, I don't know.
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • J.I. Joe2J.I. Joe2 Posts: 563
    edited 16.03.2013
    Maybe because players could see if others were online, and thus knew when not to attack a certain player based on the forum activity feature.
    But! You can still look at who's online by using the Who's Online feature, whch the link is provided in my signature here :)
    J.I. Joe @ International 1
    Valhalla family

Who's Online
  • xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 16.03.2013
    J.I. Joe2 wrote: »
    Maybe because players could see if others were online, and thus knew when not to attack a certain player based on the forum activity feature.
    But! You can still look at who's online by using the Who's Online feature, whch the link is provided in my signature here :)

Meh, Sometimes I am online here and not in the game to be honest :D or viceversa. You will have to be a stalker to get an advantage D:
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • raxcaveraxcave Posts: 95
    edited 16.03.2013
    the time i am online here, means i am offline in game, have nothing to do there, don't tell others......:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Heavenly forces are here X(
    Playing 3server with 2A/c.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file