Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Invictus Prime Welcoms new Members

11012»

Comments

• Joel R HJoel R H Posts: 167
    edited 14.12.2012
    Joel, you and i both know that is not true, yes some members did leave, but most stayed and fought against Royalty and they out numbered us about 10:1 so i think we did a pretty good Job. Also you should consider yourself lucky that we gave you a second chance. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure you sent me a message about a week or 2 ago asking Invictus for help ? So if you actually think Invictus is full of cowards, why ask us for help ?

i asked for there help becouse they were the last big alliance i could think of when all other alliances refused to help us fight O7K also champ incase you see this first i am thinking about your offer
    On the other hand, you have different fingers.

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Just remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • Alex : awesomAlex : awesom Posts: 481
    edited 14.12.2012
    Guys come on join they are very nice and strong
    I FEAR NO EVIL BEACUSE IM THE BADDEST BEAST IN THESE LANDS

Trolled up awesomesauce
  • Parcoria22Parcoria22 Posts: 233
    edited 14.12.2012
    And at war with The Rat Pack. C'mon Invictus, let people know what they're signing up for.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Parcoria2 @ WWW 1 // Parcoria @ WWW 2 //parcoria @ USA 1
  • Alex : awesomAlex : awesom Posts: 481
    edited 15.12.2012
    they are awesome nice and this is a bump :)
    I FEAR NO EVIL BEACUSE IM THE BADDEST BEAST IN THESE LANDS

Trolled up awesomesauce
  • fdgfgfg3fdgfgfg3 Posts: 432
    edited 15.12.2012
    Parcoria22 wrote: »
    And at war with The Rat Pack. C'mon Invictus, let people know what they're signing up for.

Huh...
    before yesterday i prefered the rat pack over invictus because of reasons
    then now i kinda perfer invictus over the rat pack!
    The rat pack i am be a fool but i am better than some players in game!
    Joel, you and i both know that is not true, yes some members did leave, but most stayed and fought against Royalty and they out numbered us about 10:1 so i think we did a pretty good Job. Also you should consider yourself lucky that we gave you a second chance. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure you sent me a message about a week or 2 ago asking Invictus for help ? So if you actually think Invictus is full of cowards, why ask us for help ?

don't be yaping around!
    JRH is a growing alliance!
    we don't have rubie buyers like invictus!!
    also O7K, KK and Black~Rose Vs 2 players?!?
    Joel R H and ME!
    very outnumbered!

since noone helped we gave it up! we surrendered!
    also i am pretty sure you got booted out from invictus for some reason DRagon smolt won't tell me!

~Proud member of Magic
    Rising sun Recruiting, mesage jussi or ejm for invite and information!
    P.S i am not in rising sun
  • the championthe champion Posts: 270
    edited 15.12.2012
    also i am pretty sure you got booted out from invictus for some reason DRagon smolt won't tell me!

I left Invictus, i did not get booted, and for those of you are interested, the reason why i left is because Invictus is a very different alliance to what it was when i first joined, and I joined Invictus for what it was not for what it is now...
    hence i chose to leave Invictus and created my own alliance and yes i know JRH is a growing alliance, hence why i made Joel R H an offer
    the champion @ WWW 1
    edited 15.12.2012
    I left Invictus, i did not get booted, and for those of you are interested, the reason why i left is because Invictus is a very different alliance to what it was when i first joined, and I joined Invictus for what it was not for what it is now...
    hence i chose to leave Invictus and created my own alliance and yes i know JRH is a growing alliance, hence why i made Joel R H an offer

Black then there was boot camp and things!
    invictus doesn't protect members anymore... they actually want strong members instead of wasting time of weak ones! as you can see invictus academy is gone! also now is way better than before!
    edited 16.12.2012
    Black then there was boot camp and things!
    invictus doesn't protect members anymore... they actually want strong members instead of wasting time of weak ones! as you can see invictus academy is gone! also now is way better than before!

As far as i know there is still boot camp and "things" in Invictus and yes there is still an Invictus academy, it's just not called Invictus academy anymore, and Invictus still recruits all levels as far as i am aware
    the champion @ WWW 1
  • Joel R HJoel R H Posts: 167
    edited 19.12.2012
    As far as i know there is still boot camp and "things" in Invictus and yes there is still an Invictus academy, it's just not called Invictus academy anymore, and Invictus still recruits all levels as far as i am aware

no idea but i know this for shore non of us ( me you champ and you fdgfgfg ) will be joining IP ever againafter what IP did to me fdgfgfg and for what ever reson you left for.
    On the other hand, you have different fingers.

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Just remember -- if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.

Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
  • fantasywenchfantasywench Posts: 4
    edited 27.12.2012
    there are several things in this thread which should be cleared up ,

airing Invictus business in the forum here is not something we like to do or will do but just to clear up the situation as far as fdgfgfgf ,joel and champion goes

all 3 were given multiple chances in Invictus and all 3 messed up repeatedly ,

Invictus has many rules/guidelines which are there to protect its members and allow us to remain the alliance we are .

fdgfgfgfg was booted after mutiple chances and breaking IP guidelines again and again and ofcourse when you simply cannot follow basic rules then you get sore ,but let me just say the rules fdgfgfg broke or attempted to break were not only IP rules but GGS rules as well ,so the childish comments posted here by him are to be expected and not new

joel well really joel must i say how appallingly you did while in our alliance you were again given multiple chances and proved every time you were just no capable of the basics required to be part of IP

and champion i have to say i expected more but then we all did thats why you were given multiple chances as well ,and no you were not booted you chose to leave because you were well aware you were about to be kicked ,reslly doesnt have the same bragging rights when the truth is told does it ,as for what he did well he knows and everyone in IP knows if they did the same they would be booted as well ,

so i wont go into details of wht any of these 3 did but when you join IP you join a well organised extreamly supportive family who value honesty,team players and the ability to play by the rules

if you cannot do those things then dont moan when you get kicked or chose to leave

but i will say that none of the above recieved any reprisals for the wrong they did to IP in any way ,when we clean house the rubbish is removed and forgotten about there is no need to waste any more time on them.

and you can be sure none of you wll ever be rejoining IP .

Invictus is always keen to have new members join but we will not have multi accounters, back stabbers,liars,cheats or anyone who thinks they are above following rules which are there to protect and provide the best possible experience for ALL its members ,

no one in Invictus is above the rules they are there for all and anyone who breaks them will recieve the same ,we are fair but not stupid ,

so please dont let the moaning of a few ruin the experience for all ,
    fantasywench @ WWW 1
    edited 27.12.2012
    and champion i have to say i expected more but then we all did thats why you were given multiple chances as well ,and no you were not booted you chose to leave because you were well aware you were about to be kicked ,reslly doesnt have the same bragging rights when the truth is told does it ,as for what he did well he knows and everyone in IP knows if they did the same they would be booted as well ,

Bragging rights, why would i brag about leaving/get booted from Invictus, and as for what i did, i never actually did, i was going to, but never did, whether you believe me or not i don't really care any more and as for the chances you gave me, i am grateful of the amount of chances you gave me, you saw a lot of penitential in me and you were right to do so, as you will soon see i will reach my penitential
    the champion @ WWW 1
  • Don EmpireDon Empire Posts: 1,346
    edited 27.12.2012
    In WW1 Name--Don Empire.
    In WW2 Name--Zvezdas5.
    In USA1 Name--I am back.
  • SvetovnaSilaSvetovnaSila Posts: 583
    edited 14.03.2013
    *bump* :):)?(
    8d1fd513943faaf57ffdb000490cfdee.gif
    edited 25.03.2013
    Bump...... :)
    the champion @ WWW 1
    edited 26.03.2013
    there are several things in this thread which should be cleared up ,

airing Invictus business in the forum here is not something we like to do or will do but just to clear up the situation as far as fdgfgfgf ,joel and champion goes

all 3 were given multiple chances in Invictus and all 3 messed up repeatedly ,

Invictus has many rules/guidelines which are there to protect its members and allow us to remain the alliance we are .

fdgfgfgfg was booted after mutiple chances and breaking IP guidelines again and again and ofcourse when you simply cannot follow basic rules then you get sore ,but let me just say the rules fdgfgfg broke or attempted to break were not only IP rules but GGS rules as well ,so the childish comments posted here by him are to be expected and not new

joel well really joel must i say how appallingly you did while in our alliance you were again given multiple chances and proved every time you were just no capable of the basics required to be part of IP

so i wont go into details of wht any of these 3 did but when you join IP you join a well organised extreamly supportive family who value honesty,team players and the ability to play by the rules

if you cannot do those things then dont moan when you get kicked or chose to leave

but i will say that none of the above recieved any reprisals for the wrong they did to IP in any way ,when we clean house the rubbish is removed and forgotten about there is no need to waste any more time on them.

and you can be sure none of you wll ever be rejoining IP .

Invictus is always keen to have new members join but we will not have multi accounters, back stabbers,liars,cheats or anyone who thinks they are above following rules which are there to protect and provide the best possible experience for ALL its members ,

no one in Invictus is above the rules they are there for all and anyone who breaks them will recieve the same ,we are fair but not stupid ,

so please dont let the moaning of a few ruin the experience for all ,

it wasn't my falt joel R posted here, also hi FW!!! what happened to wilberforce? he disapeared 2 years ago!
    the bottom part was posted a long time ago before what happened to me and joel! joel is a little brat that trys to control me! he blames me for his falure so i left him alone! then he blamed me and quit the game!
    Joel R H wrote: »
    no idea but i know this for shore non of us ( me you champ and you fdgfgfg ) will be joining IP ever againafter what IP did to me fdgfgfg and for what ever reson you left for.

Never seen this in my life but why do you hate me!!!!
    edited 26.03.2013
    it wasn't my falt joel R posted here, also hi FW!!! what happened to wilberforce? he disapeared 2 years ago!

You do know FW doesn't play the game anymore right ? So she won't see what you just wrote, and wilberforce left the game ages ago, not 100% sure why, i think it was because he got ill or something, i can't remember.
    the champion @ WWW 1
    edited 28.03.2013
    You do know FW doesn't play the game anymore right ? So she won't see what you just wrote, and wilberforce left the game ages ago, not 100% sure why, i think it was because he got ill or something, i can't remember.

heheh i joined invictus ronin without notice and then i saw that FW still go on invictus forum...
  • Tro1lTro1l Posts: 11
    edited 12.04.2013
    Please Delete Thread So That We Can Post A New One

~Thank You, Tro1l, Invictus Minister of Recruiting and Training
    Tro1l is not playing Empire or Galaxy anymore
    He still promotes the family of gamers:
    The Invictus Prime Gaming Clan
    www.invictusprime.com
    And would like to invite you to chat:
    http://bit.ly/Yezuk3
  • edited 12.04.2013