Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

adding minigames or a fair to kill time

Comments

• 123guy123guy Posts: 2,956
    edited 27.02.2013
    I think this idea is the best ive ever seen since joining GGE.
    Retired from game, sorry if I answer a question with outdated information

[email protected], General of Ninth Legion, 78th in the alliance honour rankings.

Soon the empire world will be united under one banner...[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • royal1royal1 Posts: 186
    edited 02.03.2013
    i have the same problem as the thread poster and a fair and mini games would be such a great idea and i am thinking like an archery thing or gambeling if a moderator is reading this PLEASE consider tadding that to the game
    royal1 @usa1, proud Recruiter of LegionOfTheFree.

http://LegionOfTheFree.com/
  • awesomekayakerawesomekayaker Posts: 283
    edited 10.03.2013
    yes love it, even 2-3 rubies for a win or tools ect. would be perfect it is not that bad most of the time as i usually chat in the alliance chat but sometimes it is silent
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    sometimes you gotta love ggs logic

general DOMINION
    awesomekayaker @ en 1
  • Zub-ZubZub-Zub Posts: 743
    edited 10.03.2013
    Awesome idea! This would be a great way to kill time and would really make players be online more too.
    "I hate to tell you this, but there are ALWAYS going to be new things that cost rubies. Given thats how we fund the game that is not going to change." -CM Malreyn

FINALLY some honesty. Thank you CM Malreyn.

Go HERE, or FACE MY WRATH! :)
    Zub-Zub @ usa 1
  • MightyJATINMightyJATIN Posts: 41
    edited 10.03.2013
    Awesome idea :)
    Name:MightyJATIN
    World:International 2
    Level:63
    Honor:1903
    Proud member of Bloody Blades
  • Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
    edited 10.03.2013
    its excellent!
    19.jpg

Despite the fact that Brazil conceded the most goals in the World Cup, 3 of the 4 defenders on the World Cup Dream Team are Brazillan......
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/dream-team/

[email protected]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • OneDirectionXOXOneDirectionXOX Posts: 1,084
    edited 10.03.2013
    This is the greatest idea ever =D
    cute-animated-japanese-kitten-grey-.giftt9617491fltt.gifcute-animated-japanese-kitten-grey-.gif
  • abhiyonabhiyon Posts: 803
    edited 12.03.2013
    Brilliant idea ! It should really be implemented !
    Abhiyon @ WWW1
    Bartender @ Hanging Noose Pub
    Part of the Bad Boys : BB AKASUNA !!
  • nickyanna6810nickyanna6810 Posts: 8
    edited 12.03.2013
    We should totally do it, I HATE wasting time waiting for things to finish
    nickyanna6810 @ usa 1
  • Deaths RageDeaths Rage Posts: 78
    edited 12.03.2013
    Great idea!
    Deaths Rage @ au 1
  • UserParasUserParas Posts: 552
    edited 13.03.2013
    Hey guys i have a new idea abt this only.Like instead of daily login bonus there should be a daily mini game which we can play once for free and next time for rubys.The prizes could be same as daily bonus but a lucky chance like a roulette
    [email protected]
    Do u need some info and tips about the game? Visit here: http://chakravyuhalliance.blogspot.in/
    18.jpg
  • Zub-ZubZub-Zub Posts: 743
    edited 13.03.2013
    A CM should comment on this. There are over 200 votes for this.
    "I hate to tell you this, but there are ALWAYS going to be new things that cost rubies. Given thats how we fund the game that is not going to change." -CM Malreyn

FINALLY some honesty. Thank you CM Malreyn.

Go HERE, or FACE MY WRATH! :)
    Zub-Zub @ usa 1
  • edited 13.03.2013
    This is a great idea. I end up playing a lot of similar games like dragons of atlantis, dungeon overlord, Goodgame galaxy, and others while waiting but this is definately the best one. I like all the ideas. Oh yea I also collect resource donations from citizens I think that was a good idea.
  • edited 13.03.2013
    ToTheMax wrote: »
    I dont support BIG in game bonuses, maybe something really small
    I agree with this.
  • edited 13.03.2013
    Maybe some kind of mini mock battle with other alliance members, or with anyone;lots of us have many friends who are not in our alliance.
  • edited 13.03.2013
    royal1 wrote: »
    i have the same problem as the thread poster and a fair and mini games would be such a great idea and i am thinking like an archery thing or gambeling if a moderator is reading this PLEASE consider tadding that to the game
    Yea, like slots or black jack with our coins or resources.
  • juranamojuranamo Posts: 6
    edited 17.03.2013
    An excellent idea! having a permanent building or sort of menu which we can visit to access the little games would be great, plus mini game scores could be part of the achievements points.
    juranamo @ WWW 2
  • BobFighter834 (INT2)BobFighter834 (INT2) Posts: 2,762
    edited 17.03.2013
    slots

I don't like the idea of encouraging gambling games - poker or skilled games would be good, but there's far too many kids on this game and they're a lot more easily influenced.
    BobFighter834 - International 2.

"It's not about the rubies, rubies, rubies
    We don't need your rubies, rubies, rubies
    We just wanna make the world dance
    Forget about the price tag" - by Jessie J (sort of)

To contact support, you can:

1. Click here - http://support.goodgamestudios.com/
    2. Click on "help" and "support" in-game (top-right of your screen - blue question mark)
    3. Type "Goodgame Empire Support" into Google.
  • nicknamearyanicknamearya Posts: 171
    edited 18.03.2013
    I doubt that GGS would add this, as it's been 8 months since this idea was suggested, and nothing has happened. When you only have one or two castles and are in a small castle, you get bored as there is n't much to do, but when you have 6 or 7 castles and are in a larger alliance, you're much more busy. If you get bored, you can always play some games on other websites.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    nicknamearya @ en 1
  • Steven180Steven180 Posts: 152
    edited 18.03.2013
    If GGS does not put this in the game I will be so sad!!! :(
    Steven180 @ usa 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file