Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

GOaway of d8athgod

13

Comments

  • goh56goh56 Posts: 90
    edited 01.03.2013
    Interesting, you should just grab a bunch of alliances together and destroy there alliance. Hopefully that works for you hahaha.
    @ usa1
  • NO MANNO MAN Posts: 15
    edited 01.03.2013
    Connie Sim wrote: »
    Xbat, I love you to death. You're one of my favorite players/friends in the game and I REALLY glad we're on the same side. :thumbsup:

    therez only on rule buddy play dirty or be played dirty with
    NO MAN @ en 1
  • WarrNationWarrNation Posts: 29
    edited 01.03.2013
    Just as I thought, keep steppin goaway!
    WarrNation @ usa 1
  • QueenBee1QueenBee1 Posts: 18
    edited 01.03.2013
    Do people always make a habit of making threads about people just to fling their name through the mud? People in this game have no shame. It is clear to me Goaway was trying to do a good thing and yet people are trying to twist his actions and make it about a war and the collective forcing people to do things? I guess it makes people feel better to spew nonsense and have others eat it up.
    QueenBee1 @ WWW 1
  • Serizawa (US1)Serizawa (US1) Posts: 189
    edited 02.03.2013
    waw oh i remember the op is from regulators?? so the regulators is the one who is accusing mr warriorman2 becaused of the regulators and d8athgod the guy quit your alliance accusin him becaused of him you cannot win the war ??? without any help of him or else your saying that your making my friend as a spy in the FK? well Ping Pong Pooped owning a thing that's not yours?? what a pathetic guy heheh

    they pointing the guys that their personal account is from them? i remember that warriorman2 come from blue leviathan and the krosan how come its from yours when warriorman2 back from being inactive for 1 month i already have hi's Food Outpost but he pleased me to get it back so i get it back and make new outpost becaused he is my friend . for what i know is im the one who told him to joined the regulators for a protection and its already been a week since warriorman 2 quit the how come i will give you the proof well the message of him already been disappear at my messages inbox if you said that earlier i might give you the message he reply to me ..


    so there's no need of evidence here also, then if that OP is yours give some evidence also that its belongs to you goaway your should i say your stealing only for a 350+miles away person like you who already have an outpost what do you want to do in your account make 6 outpost? :D
    EdilRingor @ usa 1
  • Raell FallRaell Fall Posts: 274
    edited 02.03.2013
    edil you may want to make that a bit more clear i didn't understand that
    A long, long time ago...
    I can still remember
    How that music used to make me smile.
    And I knew if I had my chance
    That I could make those people dance
    And, maybe, they’d be happy for a while.

    But february made me shiver
    With every paper I’d deliver.
    Bad news on the doorstep;
    I couldn’t take one more step.

    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about his widowed bride,
    But something touched me deep inside
    The day the music died.
  • UltimateStuUltimateStu Posts: 210
    edited 02.03.2013
    From what i understand of this, a member of regulators quit the game because he had enough of the politics. Goaway was trying to stop the capture as he thought it should go to a regulator for first refusal. Of course no-one owns it, but that doesn't mean he has to let Edil take it just because Edil is a low level and feels entitled to it.

    After hearing both sides, Goaway has been portrayed as a villain unnecessarily in my opinion (although the last few posts from Edil I just gave up trying to understand).

    I vote for closed thread.
    1.jpg 96.9K
    2.jpg 93.6K
    3.jpg 94.5K
    UltimateStu @ usa 1
  • Serizawa (US1)Serizawa (US1) Posts: 189
    edited 02.03.2013
    yah a villain who steal things. ^^
    EdilRingor @ usa 1
  • General HichriGeneral Hichri Posts: 1
    edited 02.03.2013
    EdilRingor wrote: »
    you know ive been a lot quiet angry for now becaused the reason is.. goaway from d8athgod attacking me for no reason at all.. im capturing an outpost that my friend gave me but still he's attacking on it....


    For his reason?? becaused of what Genezikov, Caliwoods, and xbatusayx did for joining the neph he want's us the whole FAE alliance to wage war at them and involve us weaklings to join... we know your already strong enough becaused you recruiting KG's But PLEASE YOUR COWARDNESS IS ALREADY unforgivable why dont you attacked them if you have a problem with them..


    AS FOR THE D8athgod leader is that what your players attitude?? sorry for my grammar im a pinoy i can't really talk in englished fluently its just i want an answer for the d8athgod.. but this time its unfair for us i just want to have an outpost .. if your pointing of something and mad at them why dont you attacked them dont involve us lowbies for your pathetic reason .....

    your not the only player here who want to play
    he message me reply me he said he dont care this is what he do to all the players who he sight getting Outpost...

    its a war game get over it
    goaway is cool
    General Hichri @ WWW 1
  • seablackhawkseablackhawk Posts: 36
    edited 02.03.2013
    EdilRingor i was probably a lvl like 51 i got hit by batusay like 3 or more times!!! each attack like 1000 troops i may have a little buildings and towers but literally everything was on fire except the decorative which cant get on fire. What is that not consider bullying just because im a lvl 51 with like 1 food rv and NOT a RUBY BUYER? Like queenbee said all you guys do is find stuff to get people to look bad! Should i start a thread talking bad about batusay too and get all the collective alliances to start saying bad stuff about him too? Thats basically what you guys are doing here. But guess what i did i sucked it up and i put out all the fires and went on with the damn game.
    seablackhawk @ usa 1
  • UltimateStuUltimateStu Posts: 210
    edited 02.03.2013
    EdilRingor wrote: »
    yah a villain who steal things. ^^

    if you are capping an OP, you are stealing it... if he knocked you off, he stopped you stealing it ^^
    UltimateStu @ usa 1
  • General HichriGeneral Hichri Posts: 1
    edited 02.03.2013
    goaway2 wrote: »
    Edilringor
    How about we get a few things straight.
    1. I am not attacking you. I have knocked 3 of your outpost capture attempts off, but I have never gone after YOUR Ops or Mains. If I had attacked you, trust me, you would remember. I do appreciate the in game messages calling me a coward and pathetic, those were cute.
    2. If your friend gave you that outpost, please provide evidence of that here. Warrior Man 2(Regulator), quit the game after growing tired of this war. You are going after his Ops, the following link shows his post about leaving the game and YOUR fellow alliance member boasting about how it was because of Neph.
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?54133-Regulator-Member-Surrenders
    note - Im a fair player, if he did indeed say you can have it, I will publicly apologize and send you 90k resources to help you fix the fires in those Ops.
    3. Finally, If you want to be upset with someone, why don’t you talk to calliwoods, gene, or xbat. You know when you get that alliance member that doesn’t honor pacts and attacks the wrong person? And then you have to go and apologize for them…who do you get upset with, the person they attacked, or your own alliance member who was in the wrong? Calliwoods mass messaged the Neph thanking them for letting him help, and that he was going back to FK to rebuild troops. Your members are the problem, talk to them

    Angusppperer
    “So they're attacking you because you aren't helping them in the war? I pretty sure it has been stated that The Collective isn't forcing alliances to fight, I guess that was a lie.”
    No, I’m simply not letting him take an OP from a player who quit, when their alliance members are helping the enemies that contributed to that player quitting. I would never attack someone for not helping us in a war. Its why my reputation has never been questioned on this server till now.


    JJ-5792
    “he is hitting your outpost and your alliance members because he is trying to intimidate you into joining the fight against us. Is this what you want the server to look like? if TC stays in power, that is what you will get. “
    Again, not hitting HIS outpost, or ANY of his alliance members. Im hitting an outpost that he is trying to capture from a player that quit because of this war.

    “TC is scared they will be dethroned. they have numbers, but many of them lack the experience in attacking that many people in Misc, DT and Neph have. it is easy to beat back an attack that was improperly set up.”
    Really? You’re right, I don’t know how to attack. Excuse me while I go polish my victory column……

    Xbat
    “so FK, Legion Of The Free and FAE can assist me by stealing their RVs while I destroy some of the collective members.”
    Really brah? You know how many RVs d8athg0d subs have stolen ZERO. Same number as myself, ZERO.



    Sorry for the long winded response. But I feel bad for the players not involved in this war that read the propaganda that’s posted here every day. If I wasn’t so informed, I could see how you would believe The Collective is the devil. Just take a minute to read the posts and the responses, they’re all made by the same people from the same alliances. Maybe the collective needs to hire a PR person to respond to every post, personally I don’t have time for that. Edilringor, my offer stands, show me proof that those outposts were offered to you and I will apologize here and send you 90k in resources. I have always been a fair player in this game and will continue to do so.
    Best
    GA

    you tellim GA
    General Hichri @ WWW 1
  • anguspepperer (US1)anguspepperer (US1) Posts: 816
    edited 02.03.2013
    Why dont you just cap it again and have your allaince mates support you in defending it?

    If you have 3 or 4k defenders and tools there I doubt he would be able to knock you off of it, atleast not by himself
    Lift Heavy and Take a Multi
  • UltimateStuUltimateStu Posts: 210
    edited 02.03.2013
    Why dont you just cap it again and have your allaince mates support you in defending it?

    If you have 3 or 4k defenders and tools there I doubt he would be able to knock you off of it, atleast not by himself

    hmmm.. sounds a lot like how the game is meant to be played - we should tread careful with that
    UltimateStu @ usa 1
  • Serizawa (US1)Serizawa (US1) Posts: 189
    edited 02.03.2013
    well they attempting to own it which is why that point of that goaway is owning things that's not belong to him.... he saying that the OP if from them ? what? and from the regulators??? i shouldn't make warriorman 2 joined the league of that regulators and d8athgod now i know some of their members is BOASTFUL AND JEALOUS.

    yah you have your point ill try and try again.. no one will going to owned that OP even that greatrad who is attempting to cap that OP i will attacked it also if he cap that. now i will just wait the OP to be banished is the least i can do for my friend warrior man 2 who's been accused by regulators/d8athgod that he is not helping in war .. person have their own different situation if your not understanding his situation why taking his outpost its not YOURS GOAWAY. so goaway go away in that OP its not yours imbicle
    EdilRingor @ usa 1
  • ResinRubberResinRubber Posts: 402
    edited 02.03.2013
    The OP belongs to whomever can capture it and hold it. It a war game.

    If I remember correctly, punctuation and basic grammatical structure was started in 3rd grade back when dinosaurs marched the planet and I was in school.
    ResinRubber @ usa 1
    Alliance: CamelotXcalibur
    Not buying Rubies at the moment
  • Serizawa (US1)Serizawa (US1) Posts: 189
    edited 02.03.2013
    yah i remember that it will be an OUTPOST WAR .... ahahaha

    goaway is so funny what's on your mind?? hahaha
    EdilRingor @ usa 1
  • edited 02.03.2013
    That's why I fight the collective.

    To make the meaning of dirty - strategy again.
    and fairness - stupidity (for a war game)

    like when I used to be bossed around of those who follow the anti-bullying crap.

    They say it's not fair.. do this and do that.

    I'll be fair ok, but ur asking me to be stupd.
    goaway2 wrote: »
    Xbat
    “so FK, Legion Of The Free and FAE can assist me by stealing their RVs while I destroy some of the collective members.”
    Really brah? You know how many RVs d8athg0d subs have stolen ZERO. Same number as myself, ZERO.
    GA

    They stole RVs just not strong enough to hold it or even protect/recapture their own RVs.
    I'd have to agree with goaway on this unless I see proof, the outpost belongs to the Regulators so its really up to them who gets it or who doesn't.

    We are no longer living under the world ruled by the collective.

    where hey that's not fair.. where's ur proof.. this is a war game everyone.. I've been to other MMORTS and this game is a collection of features of those game and GGS prevented flaws of the other MMORTS.

    GGS already handled the anti-bullying part... Burning City Timer, Main Castle cannot be captured ,etc.. (Other MMORTS didn't)

    so what gives the collective the right to be a judge? what's wrong from right..

    Even the rules they've created are crap.

    I believe goaway is doin something strategic since his ally GreatRAD wants the outpost.

    and for EdilRingor improve yourself so u can deal with your enemies.

    If you can't take the outpost I'll make sure they can't take it either. Or they can defend it we will have to take their capital instead LOL.
  • Serizawa (US1)Serizawa (US1) Posts: 189
    edited 02.03.2013
    you know everything posted here and comment here are all for talk only FOR ME ...


    GOAWAY is a child he lost he's parents he just grown up in the wild world :D
    EdilRingor @ usa 1
  • edited 02.03.2013
    EdilRingor wrote: »
    you know everything posted here and comment here are all for talk only FOR ME ...


    GOAWAY is an IMBICLE he lost he's parents he just grown up in the wild world :D

    lol edil spell imbecile correctly man.. and don't tell such thing u can get BANNED from the forum

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Image
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file