We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

We want alliance ranking rewards

AdityamattAdityamatt Posts: 322
If there is Player Honor Ranking Award.
There should be Alliance Ranking REWARD ALSO.
CONDITIONS should be:

1.Minimum Alliance members should be 9,Not Capacity,The members numbers should be nine

2.Rewards should be collected in 4 weeks.

4.Top 3 would get Rubies+Resources+Coins
Top 10 would get less Rubies+Less Resources
Top 100 Would get less Rubies only.

And there Should Be glory Ranking System Also for Players As well As for Alliances.
And Players Should Also Get Rewards in Glory Ranking.
Post edited by Adityamatt on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Adityamatt @ in 1
For those who may need help:
http://www.unstoppablealliance.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
    edited 23.02.2013
    that would make 1-8 member alliances left out
    mininum five!!!
    but i like it......
    19.jpg

Despite the fact that Brazil conceded the most goals in the World Cup, 3 of the 4 defenders on the World Cup Dream Team are Brazillan......
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/dream-team/

[email protected]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 23.02.2013
    Yes there should be a rewards system for alliances, but instead of giving them resources rubies and coins as a reward they should be given something like plus 10% support time, plus 10% detecting attacks or something similar. This would be because some of the stronger alliances have already maxed everything out and therefor rubies and resources are pointless to them.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) Posts: 8,443US1
    edited 23.02.2013
    Jas9824 wrote: »
    that would make 1-8 member alliances left out
    mininum five!!!

It's so that one-man alliance don't win,which would prevent cheating
  • AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 23.02.2013
    GhjHero wrote: »
    Yes there should be a rewards system for alliances, but instead of giving them resources rubies and coins as a reward they should be given something like plus 10% support time, plus 10% detecting attacks or something similar. This would be because some of the stronger alliances have already maxed everything out and therefor rubies and resources are pointless to them.
    the rewards should be different. Here's my idea:

Top ten- +30% support, +20% market barrow speed, +25% attack speed, 300 rubies (not more because it would add up to be much more later.)
    Top 50- +20% support, +15% market barrow speed, +20% attack speed, 150 rubies
    Top 100- +10% support, +10% market barrow speed, +10% attack sped, 100 rubies
    LegionOfKillers

Not to be messed with

International 2
    My reaction when I look at my enemies' castles after I attack them:
    "Stop! It's too bright!!"
    My original and new event idea: http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?64214-The-Banished-King-New-Event&highlight=banished+king
    Also, please use the search engine. There are hundreds of threads on one topic.
  • nicknamearyanicknamearya Posts: 171
    edited 23.02.2013
    AgentY wrote: »
    the rewards should be different. Here's my idea:

Top ten- +30% support, +20% market barrow speed, +25% attack speed, 300 rubies (not more because it would add up to be much more later.)
    Top 50- +20% support, +15% market barrow speed, +20% attack speed, 150 rubies
    Top 100- +10% support, +10% market barrow speed, +10% attack sped, 100 rubies

Would those increases be permanent or just for the next month until the next rewards?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    nicknamearya @ en 1
  • Uriel SeptimVIIUriel SeptimVII Posts: 256
    edited 23.02.2013
    Pretty neat idea
    "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."-Sun Tzu-[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
    edited 23.02.2013
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    It's so that one-man alliance don't win,which would prevent cheating

at least 5!
    19.jpg

Despite the fact that Brazil conceded the most goals in the World Cup, 3 of the 4 defenders on the World Cup Dream Team are Brazillan......
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/dream-team/

[email protected]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    edited 24.02.2013
    yeah 5 would be reasonable for non ruby alliances just getting on their feet
    "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."-Sun Tzu-[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RulerNathan8RulerNathan8 Posts: 279
    edited 24.02.2013
    i dont know sounds good but more players would probly leave the game beacuse people would b always fightn for glory and honor just like the tournament people cry bout getting attackd so much when thats going on if they start passing stuff like tht out good for players but less players n game i thnk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RulerNathan8 @ usa 1
    edited 24.02.2013
    i dont know sounds good but more players would probly leave the game beacuse people would b always fightn for glory and honor just like the tournament people cry bout getting attackd so much when thats going on if they start passing stuff like tht out good for players but less players n game i thnk
    Yeah but that is sort of the concept of a medieval war game. Attacking, defending, etc.
    edited 24.02.2013
    Would those increases be permanent or just for the next month until the next rewards?

I think that you would have to maintain your position to keep the reward so if you were in the top 10 and dropped to 13 then you would only get the benefits of the top 50 alliances.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RulerNathan8RulerNathan8 Posts: 279
    edited 24.02.2013
    Yeah but that is sort of the concept of a medieval war game. Attacking, defending, etc.

i understand that but non ruby buys already cry about disadvantages and the children that cant get rubys or just wanna enjoy their self wont b able to its a nice idea but i dont knw if this will happen
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RulerNathan8 @ usa 1
  • GleamerGleamer Posts: 166
    edited 24.02.2013
    Biggest problem with rewards for top alliances is they will always go to the same few alliances. If there's any reward system, it should be weighted in terms of number of members to amount of honor or glory gained. And the same rewards to all top 100, not top 3 get the best rewards.

Just think about it. Who needs the rewards more? The top 3 or top 10 alliances, or the rest of the packs? Even so, no matter how you slice it, the top alliances will still get the rewards each and every time.
    If you don't like reading criticism of the game, then don't read
    edited 24.02.2013
    Isn't that the point?
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) Posts: 926
    edited 24.02.2013

Not entirely so thanks to the alliance blacksmith which by the way is very expensive to upgrade. Also there was a suggestion on this before, but I can't remember everything in detail.
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 24.02.2013
    Isn't that the point?
    What point? Make the rich richer? Make the strong stronger? And leave the rest on the outside looking in?
  • AdityamattAdityamatt Posts: 322
    edited 24.02.2013
    Gleamer wrote: »
    What point? Make the rich richer? Make the strong stronger? And leave the rest on the outside looking in?

So you mean you don't like the idea because you can't fight.It isn't about who needs more.
    Its about the best one should get the best one.It isn't like Donating things to needy.But Earning things by the best one.
    I am a non-ruby player but i seriously discourage such points.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Adityamatt @ in 1
    For those who may need help:
    http://www.unstoppablealliance.blogspot.com/
    edited 24.02.2013
    Adityamatt wrote: »
    So you mean you don't like the idea because you can't fight.It isn't about who needs more.
    Its about the best one should get the best one.It isn't like Donating things to needy.But Earning things by the best one.
    I am a non-ruby player but i seriously discourage such points.
    I don't like the idea not because I can't fight but because it always heavily favored big alliances who are already well-established. I never said that I'm totally against it.

The reward system has to be based on a formula of weighted average where any alliance has an equal chance of winning. There should also be some strict guidelines including those suggested such as minimum limit of members, etc.
  • Hysocc2Hysocc2 Posts: 29
    edited 24.02.2013
    I want to see that come true
    8520911112_d174396a00.jpg
    BECAUSE I WANT TO PLAY IN A LEGENDARY MODE
    Hysocc
Sign In to comment.