We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Questions

Comments

• Conqueror9Conqueror9 Posts: 896
    edited 20.02.2013
    Yuragoner wrote: »
    They are doing maintenance. I don't know how long it will last.

1 hours, they say
    Conqueror9 @ au 1
  • dereondereon Posts: 4
    edited 20.02.2013
    Why my castle in the sand is in the center of the map? I went there today. How to conquer villages
    dereon @ bg 1
  • linas071linas071 Posts: 3
    edited 20.02.2013
    How to get look in equipment?
    linas071 @ WWW 1
  • edited 20.02.2013
    How do you make a thread????? Please answer someone!
  • Rabs1417Rabs1417 Posts: 1
    edited 20.02.2013
    the section highlighted where it says population, protection, unrest, etc....if u r over 100 in protection, does that mean no one can attack u?
    Rabs1417 @ usa 1
  • Uriel SeptimVIIUriel SeptimVII Posts: 256
    edited 20.02.2013
    Rabs1417 wrote: »
    the section highlighted where it says population, protection, unrest, etc....if u r over 100 in protection, does that mean no one can attack u?

No, it simply means that is how much protection your castle has that affects your overall public order. The protection goes up as you build and upgrade your walls, towers, and keep. Further increasing the protection, making your citizens feel safe in a sense, increasing resource production.
    "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting."-Sun Tzu-[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ffvvvvffvvvv Posts: 88
    edited 20.02.2013
    I don't know what happened with post.
    Level 54, Count
    Member of BraveheartTitan EN1

Loyalty is the one true virtue of any member of an alliance. When loyalty is present you cannot complain.

"It is right to learn, even from your enemies"
    -Ovid
  • Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
    edited 21.02.2013
    America99 wrote: »
    How do you start a thread?

go to the section which the topic you are starting relates to and press "post new therad"
    manage the title contnet and the poll (optional)
    19.jpg

Despite the fact that Brazil conceded the most goals in the World Cup, 3 of the 4 defenders on the World Cup Dream Team are Brazillan......
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/dream-team/

[email protected]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • Sajeous VandSajeous Vand Posts: 689
    edited 21.02.2013
    If you are asking how many waves you are ALLOWED TO HAVE, your level determines that (i.e the higher your level, the more waves you are allowed to use). If you are asking how to use waves, you can select waves at the bottom left of the screen when you are choosing what part of the castle to attack (if your level is too low, however, you cannot use more than one wave).

Edit: Oops, I accidentally replied to a post made LONG ago, but if you didn't know this, you do now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
    ― C.S. Lewis

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
    ― C.S. Lewis

Sajeous Vand @ usa 1
  • BSeliger (US1)BSeliger (US1) Posts: 78
    edited 21.02.2013
    dereon wrote: »
    I went there today. How to conquer villages

Same as everwinter. you need more troops though
  • dereondereon Posts: 4
    edited 21.02.2013
    BSeliger wrote: »
    Same as everwinter. you need more troops though
    why the sistem put my castle in the middel of the sand map? In everwinter my castle was in the end
    dereon @ bg 1
  • Amber EdwardsAmber Edwards Posts: 1
    edited 21.02.2013
    How does one steal wood?
    Amber Edwards @ usa 1
  • edited 21.02.2013
    Jas9824 wrote: »
    go to the section which the topic you are starting relates to and press "post new therad"
    manage the title contnet and the poll (optional)

Where do you go to do that stuff?
  • Marcello2Marcello2 Posts: 6
    edited 21.02.2013
    Hey, i m of level 15 and a player of level 25 is threatening me that if i dont provide him with resources(100 each) then he will attack me everyday. ANY THOUGHTS..!!!!
    Marcello @ in 1
  • Sajeous VandSajeous Vand Posts: 689
    edited 21.02.2013
    I don't know about you, but I would prefer to not be in bondage to another player. If you have an alliance, ask them for help. You can ask other players for help as well. If all else fails, you might just have to move away.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
    ― C.S. Lewis

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
    ― C.S. Lewis

Sajeous Vand @ usa 1
  • abcabcabcabcabcabc Posts: 5
    edited 21.02.2013
    Hi, i know you need rubies to purchase a dwelling but do you need further rubies to upgrade the dwelling or is that done with resourses?

Many thx
    abcabcabc @ en 1
  • goldymangoldyman Posts: 1
    edited 21.02.2013
    how do you upgrade your castle wall
    goldyman @ usa 1
  • abcabcabcabcabcabc Posts: 5
    edited 21.02.2013
    construction menu, then battlements tab
    abcabcabc @ en 1
  • sedffsedff Posts: 118
    edited 21.02.2013
    abcabcabc wrote: »
    Hi, i know you need rubies to purchase a dwelling but do you need further rubies to upgrade the dwelling or is that done with resourses?

Many thx
    you dont need rubies to build dwellings, you need rubies for town houses and upgrading them
  • EllendilEllendil Posts: 1
    edited 21.02.2013
    Is there any system to the appearances of resource villages or it is all random?
    Ellendil @ bg 1
This discussion has been closed.