Home English (UK) Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

History of Int 1?

GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
edited 16.09.2013 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
I've been playing this game for about a year now and I have a good understanding of in game politics of all the major families. My first introduction to the politics was when I joined MAGIC with my alliance shortly after Sparta broke up. I know most of the major events since them most notably World War I (STEEL/HB), the emergence of TRP, TRP vs Invictus and B~R and most recently HB vs United Coalition.

However I'm interested in the past. I've heard names such as Royalty and Jay Man but that's all they are, names. Would someone mind explaining what exactly happened in the past?

Feel free to tell your own personal histories as well!
Post edited by GhjHero on
ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
#TheDreamLivesOn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!

Comments

• immortaltechimmortaltech Posts: 224
    edited 15.02.2013
    I wasn't around when Jay Man was a big deal either, but I believe he was the founder of Sparta. As for Royalty, they were a family of alliances that were simply the predecessor of many of the alliances you mentioned. When I joined the game about a year and a half ago, the biggest and most powerful alliance in the game was the Heilige Family, specifically Heilige Elite. They probably had about ten alliances. Eventually (I don't know the details of this part, as I was still a relatively low level member at the time), Heilige Elite changed to Royalty Elite, forming a new alliance family. Quickly a few other Heilige member alliances, as well as some other large alliances at the time, joined Royalty Family. I was part of Royalty Family for a while before they split up, and I can tell you the amount of power they had was incredible, but eventually it got out of hand. By around March last year Royalty had probably 30-40 alliances that were part of the family. The leaders were no longer able to control the entire family, and that is when Royalty started to crumble. In around May-June last year, many of the top alliances in Royalty split off to form STEEL, which as I'm sure you know is still around today. Unfortunately, in just a couple of days the same problem started to arise, as almost every royalty division, as well as a few other alliances, decided they wanted to join STEEL too. Not long after, a few alliances from STEEL left and founded Bad Boys. Since then, many other alliances in the family have branched off, forming a lot of the most powerful alliances today. From what you wrote in your question, I believe you know the rest of the history from there. Hope this helped you out.
    Returning from a long absence, trying to figure out what's going on here
  • Hal90002Hal90002 Posts: 89
    edited 15.02.2013
    GhjHero, you have been playing the game for exactly 3 days longer than me ( bearing in mind that 2012 was a leap year ) so I am surprised that you have not heard of Royalty. About 6 months ago most of the Royalty family changed their name to Steel and then some of the Steel family split and became Bad Boys which I know is your present alliance. I am a member of the Black Rose family which is joined at the hip to Invictus but which also has good relations with most of the other strong families in the game , including your own. During my time in BR/Invictus we have fought 2 wars with TRP and I think it is fair to say that we learned to have a degree of mutual respect for each other. I am an avid follower of this forum and I look forward to reading further posts from you.
    Hal9000 @ WWW 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 15.02.2013
    A while ago,the GGS team decided to creat a server called Internationa1,which was for everyone woldwide.
    Afer hours of intense coding,all the blood,sweat and tears had paid off.The new serve,International 1 was born!!!!!!!

Well it seems Hai and ImmortalTech finished my story (which I totally know),so I don't need to continue
    edited 15.02.2013
    Hal90002 wrote: »
    GhjHero, you have been playing the game for exactly 3 days longer than me ( bearing in mind that 2012 was a leap year ) so I am surprised that you have not heard of Royalty. About 6 months ago most of the Royalty family changed their name to Steel and then some of the Steel family split and became Bad Boys which I know is your present alliance. I am a member of the Black Rose family which is joined at the hip to Invictus but which also has good relations with most of the other strong families in the game , including your own. During my time in BR/Invictus we have fought 2 wars with TRP and I think it is fair to say that we learned to have a degree of mutual respect for each other. I am an avid follower of this forum and I look forward to reading further posts from you.

This is mostly accurate but Royalty split a lot more than 6 months ago.
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 15.02.2013
    Thanks for the help! Ive got a few follow up questions if you dont mind. Did Sparta, HW, B~R, Invictus, REAPERS, MK and FF all come from Royalty too? Also I've heard that with Mari leaving Valhalla this is apparently their third betrayal. STEEL was their second and Royalty was their first. What happened then?
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 15.02.2013
    If i'm not mistaken, Sparta has been around through everything. I think HW has too. And as for the rest of them, they were around in smaller numbers (just 2 or 3 alliances usually, although i think MK was already pretty big while royalty was around) but did not grow to the dominant alliance families they are today until more recently. After STEEL, Bad Boys started growing once they split, but for the most part I don't think any of those other families were involved with them, except for Valhalla. Sometime during world war 1 the second and third most powerful divisions of STEEL split off and formed Valhalla. So I guess they originated from Royalty as well. I don't know as much about what happened after STEEL split because I stopped playing for a few months between August and December last year and apparently a lot happened during that time.
  • derkaderderkader Posts: 765
    edited 15.02.2013
    GhjHero wrote: »
    Thanks for the help! Ive got a few follow up questions if you dont mind. Did Sparta, HW, B~R, Invictus, REAPERS, MK and FF all come from Royalty too? Also I've heard that with Mari leaving Valhalla this is apparently their third betrayal. STEEL was their second and Royalty was their first. What happened then?

and vallhalla they betrayed them too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 15.02.2013
    You joined the game a bit before me, but this is what I know :)

Royalty eventually got so big there wings got out of control. They were called the "biggest bullies" lol

Everyone hated royalty. Eventually, some royalty alliances (Like Mari, Elite) Left because they were tired of hearing the complaints and made the STEEL family. Many alliances joined them. Another alliance group, the bad boys also broke off from royalty and made the Bad boys empire I believe.

Jay man was the hero of SPARTA. He made the SPARTAN alliances(I believe dillon was part of the original SPARTA alliance too. He made SPARTA big and fought against many enemies. He is currently 'retired' like Dillon but has come onto the SPARTA chats sometimes. I am proud to say I have met him :)
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • William89William89 Posts: 512
    edited 15.02.2013
    I believe that BB was around during Royalty days but where called Royalty Knights (I think had 4-5 alliances) Then when Royalty Split they first joined Steel with Habdo's alliances but they had a bit of friction between them so split into BB.

Reapers where around then I think but where very small and had one alliance. i think Migrantworker started Reapers, which then grew to our size now.

Sparta was around then too, Jayman started it with Dilloncail. HW was around then too I think but where part of Heilige before splitting off (I am not sure about this), and also MT and B~R where part of HW in the beginning but now have separate leaders and B~R have split off completely.

MK, Invictus and FF and KK where started by other people (I dont know who) but nowadays most alliances have left these familys and have joined others for protection(but they are still very good families KK and Invictus both have capitals and defend them well).

And yes Mari's betrayal is there 3rd, they ran off a couple of weeks before the end of the Steel/HB war and very recently they didn't even participate in the HB/United Coalition war, they surrendered in the first few days and then left a week later. Good ridance of these selfish people, though I am glade for the help of the rest of Valhalla and Sparta in the war
    William89
  • goh56goh56 Posts: 90
    edited 15.02.2013
    Thank you for creating this forum! It's interesting to read about the history of in 1. Even if im not in that server.
    @ usa1
  • Alex : awesomAlex : awesom Posts: 481
    edited 15.02.2013
    Heres what happend a bunch of 40 year olds had a temper tantrum and started fighting in a game meant for 8 year olds
    I FEAR NO EVIL BEACUSE IM THE BADDEST BEAST IN THESE LANDS

Trolled up awesomesauce
  • SvetovnaSilaSvetovnaSila Posts: 583
    edited 15.02.2013
    GhjHero, Invictus is OLDEST alliance in inter1. So it did not come from royalty.....
    8d1fd513943faaf57ffdb000490cfdee.gif
  • Bilal CenaBilal Cena Posts: 1
    edited 15.02.2013
    As a leader of Invictus,

i will like to clarify that Invictus has been independent from DAY ONE. we were not part of any alliance.

It was a clan made before empire was even introduced. We used to play (and still play) mafia, and later on moved to Empire and Galaxy as well.

Invictus is currently one of the oldest alliances in the Empire world.
    Bilal Cena @ WWW 1
  • GermanBerserker (INT1)GermanBerserker (INT1) INT1 Posts: 42
    edited 15.02.2013
    If you speak about real history of int1 you should start with alliances like:

- Flying Hellfish -> Now a major Sparta wing if I'm right
    - War Guardians -> Now e.g. VALLHALA SWORD
    - Die Orkbanden -> Now e.g BB Orc
    - Invictus
    - Royalty
    - MK

If you understand their history you will understand why many things are like they are. ;-)
    GermanBerserker @ WWW 1
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 15.02.2013
    As a leader of Invictus,

i will like to clarify that Invictus has been independent from DAY ONE. we were not part of any alliance.

It was a clan made before empire was even introduced. We used to play (and still play) mafia, and later on moved to Empire and Galaxy as well.

That just gave me a whole new respect for the Invictus alliances :)
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • Ante55Ante55 Posts: 1,156
    edited 15.02.2013
    Ok so If I am correct

At the beginning there was 1 HUGE alliance (probably more but let's go simple) known as Royalty.

They became so big that they couldn't handle 30-40 alliances so they split off. What makes this interesting tough is that these splitoffs like STEEL or BB are at war. However what Happened with these HUGE alliances? You guys make it sound like the roman empire. Started huge and now it's just several kingdoms left and some ruins
    Ante55 @ skn 1 "Really you are actually reading this?!" ?(

Need info about RBCs? Click on this Link!
    http://deathorgloryalliance.blogspot.in/

Watch my new idea of a new event! Click on this link ! http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?59572-New-Event-The-Conquest-of-Forlarn-Valley&highlight=forlarn

Also please use the search function!
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 15.02.2013
    I don't think that BB, STEEL and Sparta can be called 'some kingdoms'. They are all pretty powerful.
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 15.02.2013
    As a leader of Invictus,

Are you in any way related to that Invictus website that play a bunch of MMO games?
  • Luke FieryswordLuke Fierysword Posts: 2,290
    edited 16.02.2013
    Ante55 wrote: »
    Ok so If I am correct

At the beginning there was 1 HUGE alliance (probably more but let's go simple) known as Royalty.

They became so big that they couldn't handle 30-40 alliances so they split off. What makes this interesting tough is that these splitoffs like STEEL or BB are at war. However what Happened with these HUGE alliances? You guys make it sound like the roman empire. Started huge and now it's just several kingdoms left and some ruins

That is pretty much what happened, only they were more than just ruins.

I've been playing for over a year, and I know most of this thouroughly, but I have two questions:

Where does Kuhne Krieger come from?
    What happen to Camelots Erben (I know they eventually dissolved but what caused that?)?
    Roman Empire

Ambition Courage Loyalty
  • derkaderderkader Posts: 765
    edited 16.02.2013
    yeah were did kk come from were the always a seperate alliance ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file