Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Goodgame Empire app

RighteousBob449RighteousBob449 Posts: 829
I was thinking and i thought it would be a good idea to have an GGE app where you can do all the regular things you could do - as if you were on a pc. It could be a free app but rubies still costs money but maybe there could be a discount. This can help when you are under attack and then with a swipe of a finger you can defend it. There could also be an option to set an alarm when ever someone tries to attack you....

Hope this will be added on to all of the other GGS games
Post edited by RighteousBob449 on
RighteousBob449 @ usa1

I Am Proudly A Member Of GoodGameEmpire..THE BEST GAME EVER.

Lion Supporter
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sword Of Truth Wing Manager
If you have a question about anything at all, Just pm me and I will try my best to answer it.

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 04.02.2013
    You have been a lot of time here already, why you didn't made a search first even when in your signature says that you should? This is suggested everyday.
    TD7ircx.png
    Does this looks like the face of mercy?

Lurking the forums since 2011.
    xJadetsssx @ Ɩ ǝsɹǝʌıun
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 04.02.2013
    How sadder does this get,your own signature says use the search function,but it's apparent that you didn't :(
  • bte234bte234 Posts: 200
    edited 12.02.2013
    it mean there is another thread telling about this right? Can anyone show me the link?
    At last I have had a signature.... And an event suggestion too :) If you have time, then check it out :D
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?84553-New-event

p/s: This signature is not for advertisment :p
  • Bloody EmperorBloody Emperor Posts: 228
    edited 12.02.2013
    There is good game empire four kingdoms
    but you need I phone for it
    Bloody [email protected] International 1
  • hades50hades50 Posts: 3
    edited 21.04.2013
    i have a question i down lode the app for gge but some how it got me started over how do you log off and log back on to my castle im leve 49 and i cant find the loge of on the app?
    hades50 @ usa 1
  • edited 22.04.2013
    hades50 wrote: »
    i have a question i down lode the app for gge but some how it got me started over how do you log off and log back on to my castle im leve 49 and i cant find the loge of on the app?

Hi Hades50,

They are actually 2 different games. You cannot log into your web account via the iPhone game.

Regards,
    Ethan

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file