We are once again looking for some awesome new moderators to help us out with keeping
the forum running and playing a crucial part in our Empire community! If
this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

USA1 Not woiking, keep getting kicked off

13»

Comments

• VexisHadiusVexisHadius Posts: 3
    edited 12.02.2013
    I can't even get past a load screen. =/
    VexisHadius @ usa 1
  • Red Giant (US1)Red Giant (US1) Posts: 43
    edited 12.02.2013
    Just started working for me. Seems fine all of a sudden.
    Red Giant @ usa 1
  • slime225slime225 Posts: 51
    edited 12.02.2013
    locked up for me right now.

The USA1 server has locked up/froze/lagged everyday for the last 4-5 days.

For a game that brings in so much money, it is unacceptable that GGS is having these problems - every day.
    slime225 @ usa 1
  • queen pink 2queen pink 2 Posts: 67
    edited 12.02.2013
    Yep! Same thing just happened to me again.... Thats why I came to take a look to see whats going on in the forum. Maybe thats their way of getting us over here every night..lol
    queen pink 2 @ usa 1
  • FreefallFreefall Posts: 19
    edited 12.02.2013
    It's happening pretty much everyday when you can't log on for a period of time. Also on US1 server. Definitely not my connections since this game is the only site where it's unreachable.
    Freefall @ usa 1
  • edited 12.02.2013
    same thing for me,the game freeze by sharpening swords,has been going on for a week
  • tigervarm2tigervarm2 Posts: 78
    edited 12.02.2013
    They dont want to admit that they are at fault ! they allways say clear your cache or update your flash player. They never admit that there server is having problems. GGS needs to update their equipment. How often do we need to update our flash player or clear our cache? GGS get with the program.
    tigervarm @ usa 1
  • edited 12.02.2013
    tigervarm2 wrote: »
    They never admit that there server is having problems.

Actually we often do when we know there are problems. There have been no posts here while the team try to find the problem. Please don't just make up things to support your own argument.

The only information i have so far is that it looks to be connected to Berimond. Now that the event has ended it should return to normal again.

Malreyn
  • ResinRubberResinRubber Posts: 402
    edited 12.02.2013
    pulga wrote: »
    same thing for me,the game freeze by sharpening swords,has been going on for a week

ditto. For several weeks. Frequency seems to have diminished greatly as of late though.
    ResinRubber @ usa 1
    Alliance: CamelotXcalibur
    Not buying Rubies at the moment
  • JesseSpigelmyerJesseSpigelmyer Posts: 90
    edited 12.02.2013
    You are making up excuses for your own mistakes in this game. I know that I did not make up things to support my argument. I have been having problem for over a week. I have done everything you suggested of and even cleared out my cookies. There was not resolve to the problems. The game also lock up every sunday night from 8 to 10 pm cst. It happens every sunday for the last month. Everyone in my alliance group has the same problem and they are in different time zones here in the US.
    JesseSpigelmyer @ usa 1
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 12.02.2013
    CM Malreyn wrote: »
    Actually we often do when we know there are problems. There have been no posts here while the team try to find the problem. Please don't just make up things to support your own argument.

The only information i have so far is that it looks to be connected to Berimond. Now that the event has ended it should return to normal again.

Malreyn

i thought it had something to do with that, since that was about when it started, glad we had Dover to take out those camps for us.
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • Trage NerdTrage Nerd Posts: 164
    edited 13.02.2013
    Berimond is over and I'm still having the same issues. I'm in the NL1 server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Take some time and effort and find out where you are...
    How else will you know where you're going? :D

+ If Goodgames can calculate something, so can I! +
  • Master LeeMaster Lee Posts: 1
    edited 14.02.2013
    I have just joined (USA1) but the game won't even load? Bad start huh?
    Master Lee @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.