Home English (UK) Technical Assistance

Join the official Goodgame Discord today!

Are you looking for a community of like-minded gamers to discuss your favorite games with? Look no further than the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other gamers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Empire Family Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow warriors from all over the world. Just head to https://discord.gg/goodgamestudios to join the fun!

Theres Glowing buildings!!!

Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
edited 09.02.2013 in Technical Assistance
I was looking at others people castles and come upon glowing buildings
I cant post screenshots because its too high in digtal memory
is this normal????(?(?(?(?(?(
Post edited by Jas9824 on

Comments

• xJadetsssxxJadetsssx Posts: 5,983
    edited 09.02.2013
    Yes, players that used architect potions on their buildings will make them glow
  • Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
    edited 09.02.2013
    oh i thought that was a bug!!!
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 09.02.2013
    No,it'hat happens when you use the Architect potions
  • evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 09.02.2013
    xJadetsssx wrote: »
    Yes, players that used architect potions on their buildings will make them glow
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    No,it'hat happens when you use the Architect potions

It's Alchemist potions, right?
  • RobbStarkkRobbStarkk Posts: 19
    edited 09.02.2013
    guys stop lying.

The shiny buildings are due to a nuclear meltdown. The buildings become radioactive. Sometimes if you are lucky you can get mutant troops that are really really strong
  • AgentYAgentY Posts: 713
    edited 09.02.2013
    RobbStarkk wrote: »
    guys stop lying.

The shiny buildings are due to a nuclear meltdown. The buildings become radioactive. Sometimes if you are lucky you can get mutant troops that are really really strong
    You arent funny, just so you know. Dont troll the forum

Alchemist potions create the glowing buildings
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 09.02.2013
    No, it's true, my castle is in meltdown also.

A strange man and a teenager drove through my gates last night in a Delorean and started blabbing on about my kids. I don't even have any kids!

Apparently they're waiting for a thunderstorm of something. Please help, I don't know what to do!
  • bubala999 (AU1)bubala999 (AU1) Posts: 12
    edited 09.02.2013
    RobbStarkk wrote: »
    guys stop lying.

Trolls get banned. You are a troll. You should be banned.
    It is an alchemists potion. Troll again and I will report you.
  • SparksterSparkster Posts: 450
    edited 09.02.2013
    No, it's definitely a nuclear meltdown. The only way to stop it is for me to close this thread.

I'm kidding about the meltdown, it's the alchemist. But since the original poster's question has been answered, this thread really is closed.
This discussion has been closed.