Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Alliances question WW1

So, I was wondering, what are some of the biggest alliances in worldwide 1 server.
I'm still a low lvl player but nevertheless I'd like to know.
Post edited by Златни Зма on
Златни Зма @ WWW 1

Comments

• legend.killerlegend.killer Posts: 329
    edited 13.11.2012
    Bad boys, Steel Elite and The Rat Pack are the biggest alliances in Int 1 server
    [email protected]

The Rat Pack
    we don't die, we multiply

http://theratpack.yolasite.com/
  • the championthe champion Posts: 270
    edited 13.11.2012
    Bad boys, Steel Elite and The Rat Pack are the biggest alliances in Int 1 server

I wouldn't say rat pack are a big alliance, they only have 1 division, STEEL, Bad Boys, Hell warriors, Black~Rose, Invictus, Sparta, are the biggest in International 1
    the champion @ WWW 1
  • Andrea50Andrea50 Posts: 342
    edited 13.11.2012
    Well. Yeah, but they are pretty strong as they are by them selves and have a lot of rubies.
    andrea-siggy1.png
  • Fire CastleFire Castle Posts: 619
    edited 18.01.2013
    There are many families, and lots either joined or died. But here are the ones I know:

Bad Boys

History: joined with HELL'S WARRIORS to form Hell's Boys, to bring down another family called STEEL, in the Great International 1 War (a.k.a. WW1)

HELL'S WARRIORS

History: joined with Bad Boys to form Hell's Boys, to bring down another family called STEEL, in the Great International 1 War (a.k.a. WW1)

Black~Rose

History: When HELL'S WARRIORS was not interested in defeating STEEL, Black~Rose was part of the enormous Hell's Warriors family, but left and becam an independent family soon after WW1 started. However, Black~Rose are currently against The Rat Pack.

Inviticus

History: No info found.

Valhalla

History: No info found

Sparta

History: Sparta used to be against Hell's Warriors, but when STEEL entered the war, Sparta retreated.

Rat Pack

History: Is currently at war with Black~Rose.

REAPERS

STEEL

History: Used to be called Royalty, but when WW1 started, they changed their name to STEEL. STEEL was defeated in WW1.

If anyone can expand on my brief account, that would be great.
    International 1
    Fire Castle

This is my first dragon, please click to help it mature!
    H7t9J.gif
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 19.01.2013
    There are many families, and lots either joined or died. But here are the ones I know:

Bad Boys

History: joined with HELL'S WARRIORS to form Hell's Boys, to bring down another family called STEEL, in the Great International 1 War (a.k.a. WW1)

HELL'S WARRIORS

History: joined with Bad Boys to form Hell's Boys, to bring down another family called STEEL, in the Great International 1 War (a.k.a. WW1)

Black~Rose

History: When HELL'S WARRIORS was not interested in defeating STEEL, Black~Rose was part of the enormous Hell's Warriors family, but left and becam an independent family soon after WW1 started. However, Black~Rose are currently against The Rat Pack.

Inviticus

Valhalla

History: No info found

Sparta

History: Sparta used to be against Hell's Warriors, but when STEEL entered the war, Sparta retreated.

Rat Pack

History: Is currently at war with Black~Rose.

REAPERS

STEEL

History: Used to be called Royalty, but when WW1 started, they changed their name to STEEL. STEEL was defeated in WW1.

If anyone can expand on my brief account, that would be great.

I think you mixed somethings up.

Filling in time :)

Valhalla was the 2 second and third strongest divisions of STEEL b4 they broke apart.

Sparta broke up and merged with Steel and Bad boys and many more, but when the war broke out most SPARTA divisions returned creating a huge loss on the STEEL side because most of them merged with Steel.

Invictus warred with Royalty a long time ago. Now is is against TRP with Black~rose. They hold a capitol.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 19.01.2013
    All I know is

Sparta

The Rat Pack

Black-Rose

Hell Boys

Steel

Invictus

Valhalla
  • Fire CastleFire Castle Posts: 619
    edited 03.02.2013
    Who is TRP?
    International 1
    Fire Castle

This is my first dragon, please click to help it mature!
    H7t9J.gif
  • derkaderderkader Posts: 765
    edited 03.02.2013
    the rat pack
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bloody EmperorBloody Emperor Posts: 228
    edited 03.02.2013
    Who is KK ?
    Bloody [email protected] International 1
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 03.02.2013
    REAPERS
    Valhalla
    STEEL
    Bad Boys
    HW
    HB
    Mustketiere
    Sparta
    The Rat Pack
    Invictus
    Black~Roses
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • Bloody EmperorBloody Emperor Posts: 228
    edited 03.02.2013
    It's not Black~Roses
    It's Black~Rose
    Bloody [email protected] International 1
  • Don EmpireDon Empire Posts: 1,346
    edited 03.02.2013
    REAPERS
    Valhalla
    STEEL
    Bad Boys
    HW
    HB
    Mustketiere
    Sparta
    The Rat Pack
    Invictus
    Black~Roses

Sorry but you forgot 1 that is SWINGERS :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
    In WW1 Name--Don Empire.
    In WW2 Name--Zvezdas5.
    In USA1 Name--I am back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 03.02.2013
    One family that is often overlooked is the war family(not at all biased;))
  • HamderHamder Posts: 19
    edited 03.02.2013
    Who is KK ?

Kühne Krieger they hold the fifth capital 850 - 462.
    Hamder @ WWW 1

"The Matriarch bids thee surrender thy consciousness."
    ~Lucius Lineaus Coolman Jr. 1875

"I made a forced landing on the Moebius Strip, and now I want to know, which side are you on?" Bob Black

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file