Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Pwned?

PickAxePersonPickAxePerson Posts: 91
edited 02.02.2013 in Players ask Players
when my 6 day noob protection runs out, am i gonna get pwned?
or if i do get destroyed (which i think i will because there are alot of upgraded castles around me) will i be able to still carry on playing the game?
looking forward yo a reply becuase there are alot of ruins around my castle...:S
Post edited by PickAxePerson on
PickAxePerson
MINECRAFT LOVER
A new tool idea...Creeper! It does -100% wall protection
"Making the world a better place... one block at a time"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
WW2

Comments

• dapps06dapps06 Posts: 37
    edited 01.02.2013
    I accidentally cancelled my protection at level 12 with two days remaining and was immediately attacked by a level 27 who sent 77 troops over, most of which were attacking troops that I couldn't even create yet because my level was too low. I lost around 100 troops in the battle but I managed to kill all 77 of his guys, so I won. My advice as a fellow noob is to spend a considerable amount of your supplies on food, defense troops, and defense tools. That's what saved me, I think I had more troops and a higher defense than the guy was expecting. I recommend you do the same.
    dapps06 @ usa 1
  • edited 01.02.2013
    That all helps yes. A really high level player would be able to kill you of course, but they probably won't because unless the have really low honour (or you have really high honour, which isn't possible directly after you come out of protection), they will lose a lot of honour from attacking you. Also they would almost certainly know of target which give much more loot than you could, so they wouldn't bother. So you'll probably be fine as long as you don't annoy anyone unless you're unlucky.
  • PickAxePersonPickAxePerson Posts: 91
    edited 01.02.2013
    Thanks man! youre a legend :)
    PickAxePerson
    MINECRAFT LOVER
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WW2
    edited 01.02.2013
    Thank you as well ^___^
    PickAxePerson
    MINECRAFT LOVER
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WW2
  • preymonkie (GB1)preymonkie (GB1) Posts: 17
    edited 01.02.2013
    few things

- you can only attack people that are a few levels below you. you can attack people above your lvl but lower level people than you are protected from high level players.

- if you do get bullied / attacked a lot. try to join an alliance since that will make peopel think twice about attacking you
    preymonkie @ en 1

Member of Merlins Quest
  • Zorua 108Zorua 108 Posts: 107
    edited 01.02.2013
    few things

- you can only attack people that are a few levels below you. you can attack people above your lvl but lower level people than you are protected from high level players.

- if you do get bullied / attacked a lot. try to join an alliance since that will make peopel think twice about attacking you

You are wrong about the first thing anyone can attack you if you are level 11 or above even a level 60 I think.
    Zorua 108 @ en 1
    Leaderof PFP Destroyers
    We come down on enemys like a ton of bricks so......................
    Do NOT Mess With us!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or else....
    alien00018.gif
    Ahh Alien!!
    bz02740.gif
    mice.gif
    Give that back!X(
    edited 01.02.2013
    Thanks for all the info guys!!!!!!
    PickAxePerson
    MINECRAFT LOVER
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    WW2
  • Adventurer2Adventurer2 Posts: 1,120
    edited 01.02.2013
    Thanks for all the info guys!!!!!!

If you ever have more questions about the game feel free to send me a message.
    My old castle. Not sure what I want as a signature now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 01.02.2013
    Its part of the game. Just keep levelling up, and you can destroy them later, or join a really good alliance :)
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • Blaise_FighterBlaise_Fighter Posts: 87
    edited 02.02.2013
    in answer to the ruins part of the original question, in contridiction to popular belief, ypou cant actually reduce someone to ruins, a person will only be ruined if that person has been offline for the same number of days as their level +1, for example, if your level 11 and you are not active for 12 days, only then will you become ruins, it has nothing to do with how many times you are attacked
    Blaise_Fighter @ WWW 2

To live is to suffer..
    To die is the reward..
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 02.02.2013
    You can't reduce someone to ruins,it only happens if that player doesn't go on for a certain amount of time.

Leveling up and taking hits is a part of the game,so just work on improving,and you'll become one of te big shots in no time ;)
Sign In to comment.