Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Top center menu - (With food, etc income) - Suggestion

iamDBestiamDBest Posts: 24
I would like to ask (and I didn't search this before), if this idea is in the minds of the creators, a drop down, that would show other castles incoming food etc as well in the main castle.

This will make it much easier than hopping from one castle to the other to transfer food or what so ever from one to another. - Single clicks can be made available to transfer food and wood etc. from your castles, this would make the resource transport window redundant in some ways.
Post edited by iamDBest on
iamDBest @ WWW 1

Comments

• Bloody EmperorBloody Emperor Posts: 228
    edited 01.02.2013
    Good suggestion.
    Bloody [email protected] International 1
  • iamDBestiamDBest Posts: 24
    edited 01.02.2013
    I agree hope they give this a few secs of attention.
    iamDBest @ WWW 1
  • Adventurer2Adventurer2 Posts: 1,120
    edited 01.02.2013
    Just use the overview, it takes less than ten clicks and doesnt require an update.
    My old castle. Not sure what I want as a signature now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.02.2013
    Well the overview doesn't let you move wood etc between castles; plus it includes opening a dialog.. which is redundant; and takes time and lags.
    iamDBest @ WWW 1
  • Adventurer2Adventurer2 Posts: 1,120
    edited 01.02.2013
    iamDBest wrote: »
    Well the overview doesn't let you move wood etc between castles; plus it includes opening a dialog.. which is redundant; and takes time and lags.

To move wood you have to go to the map, choose a castle, and say how many resources, which adds maybe ten more clicks. Opening the Overview doesn't lag if you have a fast computer, low quality, or animations turned off.
    My old castle. Not sure what I want as a signature now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 02.02.2013
    Thats the point, that you have to go to the map, choose a castle, choose how many resources.. thats already 3 clicks, but thats not the point as such; having monitoring everything from your main castle is much better in my opinion.
    iamDBest @ WWW 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file