Home English (UK) Alliance introductions & searches

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Valhalla Family, looking for members!

2»

Comments

• Alex : awesomAlex : awesom Posts: 481
    edited 31.01.2013
    Great allince good luck
    I FEAR NO EVIL BEACUSE IM THE BADDEST BEAST IN THESE LANDS

Trolled up awesomesauce
  • edited 01.02.2013
    Attention everyone,

This thread is for recruitment purposes. Not discussing wars, complaining about alliances or anything else. Any unrelated posts have been removed.

Posts bumping or well wishing for the alliance are allowed as long as they are within the rules.

Malreyn
  • edited 01.02.2013
    On topic:
    Good luck to Valhalla. Hope you recruit a lot of players like you recruited them for Steel in the past. (Read: leechers)

As a well respected professional player I however do not recommend good players to join them. In my professional opinion their actions are opposite of their words. If you want to join a - in my eyes - good alliance I recommend:

- Steel
    Proved to be amazing against HB. Since they are reforming without all the leechers, they will be great once again.

- Bad Boys
    Proven to be a tight group. Bad Boys main branch is strong and has the rubies to attack with force.

- Rat Pack
    I am not very familiar with them but they seem to be doing just fine. They keep their alliance small and controllable and build it up from there. They have proven to be strong in INT2 server.

So if you are looking for an alliance this is my personal opinion.

"Posts bumping or well wishing for the alliance are allowed as long as they are within the rules." Marleyn, I think you agree that this post is well within the 'bumping' range and I give a positive contribution for people who are looking for a good alliance as well.
  • Bloody EmperorBloody Emperor Posts: 228
    edited 01.02.2013
    Why good players don't should join us ?
    Bloody [email protected] International 1
  • edited 01.02.2013
    Why good players don't should join us ?
    In my professional opinion their actions are opposite of their words.

Sorry, I can not say anything further on this topic or Joe will call Marleyn over to delete my reply to your question. I guess you will have to find out yourself over time.
  • J.I. Joe2J.I. Joe2 Posts: 563
    edited 01.02.2013
    Great, thanks for the referral.

----

Moving on, the Sparta Romans have joined a few days ago as the Valhalla Romans.
    Great team to work with :)

In other news, Valhalla has formed a coalition with the Reapers. We're quite pleased to have stepped up our relations of friendship and trust with them, and we're very happy to be of help whenever! :)
    J.I. Joe @ International 1
    Valhalla family

Who's Online
  • Bloody EmperorBloody Emperor Posts: 228
    edited 01.02.2013
    Great news friend!
    Bloody [email protected] International 1
  • edited 01.02.2013
    Congratulations, you are creating a bubble alliance once again. Keep recruiting! :D
  • RahulFighter1RahulFighter1 Posts: 72
    edited 01.02.2013
    Marleyn there are some players who saying bad things to Our Alliance (valhalla) i request you to either Ban them or do some thing towards it this thread is to make players aware that valhalla is recruiting and if anyone wants join is welcome nobody has asked for any suggestions
    RahulFighter1 @ WWW 1
  • Gordon EdwardsGordon Edwards Posts: 269
    edited 01.02.2013
    I agree with you Rahul, I have been a Victim of this before.

Anyway i good friend of myne is in the Valhalla alliance
    Gordon Edwards @ International 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-RUBY PLAYER-
  • RahulFighter1RahulFighter1 Posts: 72
    edited 01.02.2013
    I agree with you Rahul, I have been a Victim of this before.

Anyway i good friend of myne is in the Valhalla alliance

Thanks bro

Some player make many things personal
    RahulFighter1 @ WWW 1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file