Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Who Can Post Last 5

Comments

• Adventurer2Adventurer2 Posts: 1,120
    edited 01.02.2013
    Elfangor wrote: »
    I bet you're out of bread...

I can just hire the hunter. He seems pretty good at finding wild bread and shooting it with his bow.
    My old castle. Not sure what I want as a signature now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 01.02.2013
    I can just hire the hunter. He seems pretty good at finding wild bread and shooting it with his bow.

Yeah, he pretty good at that, lol

My armies got burgers. I heard one burger a day keeps the doctor away. Isn't that right?
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
  • ElfangorElfangor Posts: 3,974
    edited 01.02.2013
    I could not eat a burger a day. Having the same thing two days in a row...not good.
    Check out my story! The First Ruby Buyer
  • Lord SmitheLord Smithe Posts: 3,803
    edited 01.02.2013
    my army just got KFC, and a burger a day keeps the doctor away sounds right
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Part of the Nephilim Family
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
    edited 01.02.2013
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    Yeah, he pretty good at that, lol

My armies got burgers. I heard one burger a day keeps the doctor away. Isn't that right?

Crowbars do the same. You can either eat it, or hit a doctor with one and they'll stay away for weeks before they get a lawyer or another doctor to remove the crowbar.
    (no offense to anyone that's a doctor)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.02.2013
    Crowbars do the same. You can either eat it, or hit a doctor with one and they'll stay away for weeks before they get a lawyer or another doctor to remove the crowbar.
    (no offense to anyone that's a doctor)
    hmmmmm not a bad idea.....
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
    edited 01.02.2013
    Crowbars have many uses.
    edited 01.02.2013
    Ha ha. Btw adventurer, which game is your favourite?
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
    edited 01.02.2013
    Ha ha. Btw adventurer, which game is your favourite?

You mean out of the ones in my signature or any game? I would have a differentkdjlhukuajfddfkckjd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.02.2013
    I also have a differentkdjlhukuajfddfkckjd.
    edited 01.02.2013
    You mean out of the ones in my signature or any game? I would have a differentkdjlhukuajfddfkckjd

Signature.
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

edited 01.02.2013
    Signature.

Sorry about the differentkdjlhukuajfddfkckjd, there was a doctor riding a giant man eating doughnut but when I swung my crowbar the first time I missed and hit the keyboard. My octopus took care of it, so now Ill answer your question. My favorite game is this one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.02.2013
    Sorry about the differentkdjlhukuajfddfkckjd, there was a doctor riding a giant man eating doughnut but when I swung my crowbar the first time I missed and hit the keyboard. My octopus took care of it, so now Ill answer your question. My favorite game is this one.

Thats good :)

I was trying to do the same thing with that crowbar, but then I fell into my moat. Sorry if I didn't post for a while 0_0
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

edited 01.02.2013
    hmmm thats strange, i don't have an octopus but i do have a bear!
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
    edited 01.02.2013
    That's why I use my computer while in my moat. If you're in it, you cant fall in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.02.2013
    yeah but then your computer gets wet, you must have a waterproof computer
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
    edited 01.02.2013
    That's why I use my computer while in my moat. If you're in it, you cant fall in.

Good idea :)

I need a whistle to get my swamp snapper to get me a ride into that moat. Anyone have one?
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2

edited 01.02.2013
    Good idea :)

I need a whistle to get my swamp snapper to get me a ride into that moat. Anyone have one?

Yes, I have a few. You can either use one of the ones I sent to your castle, or you can push someone in the moat. That would make them want to come to where you are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 01.02.2013
    Has anyone seen that new YOLO vid?
    edited 01.02.2013
    No, I have not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In to comment.