Home English (UK) Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Demolishing to stop!

minky844minky844 Posts: 122
I think that if you demolish a building then you could stop demolishing it. To make you happy GGS then why dont you charge a small amount of rubies so that you can make yourself some money. It just would make the game better and you would get more people. I have heard of plenty of people quitting the game because they kept accidently demolishing buildings and started hating the game so they quitted. Simple as. You please us. You make more money.
Post edited by minky844 on
minky844,

Proud member of The Wraith !
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What do you know? Free construction cranes, KG knights and militia! Doesn't get any better than that!

Comments

• Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 31.01.2013
    I have never accidentally demolished a building and I have never, ever heard of anyone quitting he game for this reason.

If someone playing this game can't avoid accidentally demolishing things they should probably do something else less challenging anyway.
    It's been a while.....

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 31.01.2013
    Why would someone quit the game becuase he/she kept demolishing buildings?
    Pretty silly reason,those people shouldn't be playing these games if they lack the skill to not demolish things
  • Unum_InfernoUnum_Inferno Posts: 134
    edited 31.01.2013
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    Why would someone quit the game becuase he/she kept demolishing buildings?
    Pretty silly reason,those people shouldn't be playing these games if they lack the skill to not demolish things

I don't know about you, but it's pretty tempting to demolish things :).
    Unum_Inferno @ CAN1 :D
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,443
    edited 31.01.2013
    I don't know about you, but it's pretty tempting to demolish things :).

In life yes,not in the game
  • Adventurer2Adventurer2 Posts: 1,120
    edited 31.01.2013
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    In life yes,not in the game

Very true, except for the hideouts. When Im bored I build those and demolish them as soon as they are done.

I dont think very many people have quit from this, if any at all. If you demolish a building you can just rebuild it, and get it back even faster if you use rubies. All the important buildings like estates and the keep are protected, so the only thing that might be difficult to rebuild is a ruby building.
    My old castle. Not sure what I want as a signature now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 31.01.2013
    what exactly is the point of stopping demolishing buildings? just another thing for them to make money off of when people accidentally click something?
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • I accidentally demolished a level 30 granary.  The greed of GGS will cost me money and time. They do not care
  • PoseidonPoseidon Moderator Posts: 2,218
    I accidentally demolished a level 30 granary.  The greed of GGS will cost me money and time. They do not care
    I don't see how this can be considered greed when you destroyed it?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file