Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!


ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.


If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Open Letter to All Non Collective Alliances on USA1

11126

Comments

  • SoulburnSoulburn Posts: 23
    edited 29.01.2013
    Eric768 wrote: »
    You aren't alone. Whatever people say in this forum, we still have your back in The Collective. MISC and DT have both grown stronger, but we have The Collective remains strong just as well. MISC keeps out some of its key points in this, some that have already been pointed out. Didn't get the chance to read through all of this, most of it is mashed words saying "GO MISC," but was it not MISC who retaliated against someone with about... 50 attacks was it? For a simple honor hit.

    They speak of freedom, but think of this for a second, what happens if MISC and DT win the war? What do you think it would be like? What retaliation would you recieve for a strike on one of their members? Last time I checked, The Collective doesn't throw 15 attacks at someone, for 1 strike. 1 strike for 1 strike is primarily the rules. Most of what has been said is true, but there has also been misleading info. Not saying all has been untrue, but know this: if you haven't been involved since the beginning, you don't know the half of it. MISC, DT, The Collective, pretty sure we would all agree on that. You can't drag mercenaries in, and expect them to know why or what they are fighting for.

    Also, for those MISC affiliates who read this, and now try to scare me off, won't work ;) Already went through a couple mass strikes. That went well for you, didn't it? Strike me, set flames, but that will just distract you from the big picture. Good.

    I know of at least two people non-misc related who would beg to differ about the bolded part. Unless you know every series of attacks that every member of TC sends then you shoudn't post what you dont know of and expect people to take it as the truth.
    Soulburn @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 29.01.2013
    Soulburn wrote: »
    I know of at least two people non-misc related who would beg to differ about the bolded part. Unless you know every series of attacks that every member of TC sends then you shoudn't post what you dont know of and expect people to take it as the truth.

    Did you read the end of that bolden part my friend? Primarily, with exceptions for an offender who has crossed a line, or is pooling attacks quite a bit on that person, either by themself, or with the rest of their alliance.

    That clear it up for you?
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • inMiscAnnus (US1)inMiscAnnus (US1) Posts: 575
    edited 29.01.2013
    Soulburn wrote: »
    I know of at least two people non-misc related who would beg to differ about the bolded part. Unless you know every series of attacks that every member of TC sends then you shoudn't post what you dont know of and expect people to take it as the truth.

    I think he missed that thread.

    Guies cant we all just get along and ride our Tractors in peace?
    inmiscannus is right
    x2802h.gif
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 29.01.2013
    I think he missed that thread.

    Guies cant we all just get along and ride our Tractors in peace?

    Spelled guys, and my tractor is currently in maintenance, so we will need to hold hands and ride yours for now. Also, does this persons cover not show part of what MISC is? Thanks for helping the cause brethren.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • SoulburnSoulburn Posts: 23
    edited 29.01.2013
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Did you read the end of that bolden part my friend? Primarily, with exceptions for an offender who has crossed a line, or is pooling attacks quite a bit on that person, either by themself, or with the rest of their alliance.

    That clear it up for you?

    No it doesnt clear anything up because Levi declared war and mass attacked someone recently for an honor hit and the other person was mass attacked by members of TL 2 for no reason. Neither of them were in the war support The MISC or their allies.
    Soulburn @ usa 1
  • UltimateStuUltimateStu Posts: 210
    edited 29.01.2013
    Soulburn wrote:
    because Levi declared war and mass attacked someone recently for an honor hit

    A levi branch or the levi main?
    UltimateStu @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 29.01.2013
    Soulburn wrote: »
    No it doesnt clear anything up because Levi declared war and mass attacked someone recently for an honor hit and the other person was mass attacked by members of TL 2 for no reason. Neither of them were in the war support The MISC or their allies.

    Perhaps you can supply names then, as well as combat reports? Also, don't think it is just TC who bend a rule every now and again. Almost all of the time for good reason. That is, if THE MISC have any rules at all, based on the wildness of their play that has been displayed.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • PrepareThyAngusPrepareThyAngus Posts: 66
    edited 29.01.2013
    Eric768 wrote: »
    They speak of freedom, but think of this for a second, what happens if MISC and DT win the war? What do you think it would be like?

    I'm sure that would be a horrendous sight to see. They will recruit everyone and their mother as a suballiance to gain numbers so large no one would dare oppose them, thus giving them complete rule over the server to determine how everyone's gameplay should be . They will hoard all capitals within their little group of friends and call on their many alliances to mass attack anyone daring enough to go for said capitals. They will preach 1 vs 1 but their actions obviously prove otherwise. And fairplay will be on display when they overrun any opposing alliance with their monopoly of KingsGuards.

    OH WAIT...this is happening at present on the server. Why would anyone want to be liberated from such a wonderful environment? ;)
    PrepareThyAngus @ usa 1
  • edited 29.01.2013
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Yobut was it not MISC who retaliated against someone with about... 50 attacks was it? For a simple honor hit.

    No, it was over 70 individual players and armies across all kingdoms.

    We are not here to farm honor or glory any more than we are here to peacefully farm resources, which is why THE MISC was the first legitimate (possibly the only legitimate) level 20 alliance on the USA1 server. In other words, attacks on our players are acts of aggression, and we will exercise our freedom to respond to such things as we see fit. It was a member of Anonymous who attacked us, but did we declare war and hold them all accountable, bullying them until they broke apart? No, we taught one person the hard way that we will not be attacked at others' leisure.

    If alliances are pressured by overwhelming tyrannical masses not to retaliate for attacks - for militaristic insults to them - then I would consider them oppressed, policed, and genuinely bullied.
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 29.01.2013
    I'm sure that would be a horrendous sight to see. They will recruit everyone and their mother as a suballiance to gain numbers so large no one would dare oppose them, thus giving them complete rule over the server to determine how everyone's gameplay should be . They will hoard all capitals within their little group of friends and call on their many alliances to mass attack anyone daring enough to go for said capitals. They will preach 1 vs 1 but their actions obviously prove otherwise. And fairplay will be on display when they overrun any opposing alliance with their monopoly of KingsGuards.

    OH WAIT...this is happening at present on the server. Why would anyone want to be liberated from such a wonderful environment? ;)

    Really? It seems to me TC has, 1... 1 capital. Team-Legends has one as well, and DG, but oh look, who also has one? Is that MISC? We don't horde, more along the lines of protect. Who is the one preaching justice in a cause that is attempting to manipulate minds into joining them, which is the purpose of this thread. Speaking of which, shouldn't we stay on topic ;)
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 29.01.2013
    Yark Blo wrote: »
    No, it was over 70 individual players and armies across all kingdoms.

    We are not here to farm honor or glory any more than we are here to peacefully farm resources, which is why THE MISC was the first legitimate (possibly the only legitimate) level 20 alliance on the USA1 server. In other words, attacks on our players are acts of aggression, and we will exercise our freedom to respond to such things as we see fit. It was a member of Anonymous who attacked us, but did we declare war and hold them all accountable, bullying them until they broke apart? No, we taught one person the hard way that we will not be attacked at others' leisure.

    If alliances are pressured by overwhelming tyrannical masses not to retaliate for attacks - for militaristic insults to them - then I would consider them oppressed, policed, and genuinely bullied.

    Seeing fit meaning 70 attacks? So are you saying, it is ok for MISC to do as they see fit, but any other is not alright, and should be overrun? Which seems to be going very well for you, doesn't it? Seeing that you must turn to the forum to bring in more to attempt and overrun us. No alliance is forced into The Collective, they choose to do so, and TC only fights as one force when need be. If someone struck one of my alliance, I don't believe we would run to TC and tell them to declare war/mass attack. Both of which, are basically the same thing...

    How is 70 attacks on a player, in all kingdoms not an act of war? In the rules we follow, shot for shot. He attacked you, yes, that is an issue for that person vs. that person. Hardly do we cry wolf, and get the rest of the alliance/collective involved. Tell me, why was this seen fit, and the right way to handle it? I am guessing, planned attack for about 20 to attack, branches and members see this unfolding, and join the band wagon. Over excessive shots, for a minor "offense" as it were.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • OldN8DoggOldN8Dogg Posts: 232
    edited 29.01.2013
    Eric768 wrote: »
    You aren't alone. Whatever people say in this forum, we still have your back in The Collective. MISC and DT have both grown stronger, but we have The Collective remains strong just as well. MISC keeps out some of its key points in this, some that have already been pointed out. Didn't get the chance to read through all of this, most of it is mashed words saying "GO MISC," but was it not MISC who retaliated against someone with about... 50 attacks was it? For a simple honor hit.

    They speak of freedom, but think of this for a second, what happens if MISC and DT win the war? What do you think it would be like? What retaliation would you recieve for a strike on one of their members? Last time I checked, The Collective doesn't throw 15 attacks at someone, for 1 strike. 1 strike for 1 strike is primarily the rules. Most of what has been said is true, but there has also been misleading info. Not saying all has been untrue, but know this: if you haven't been involved since the beginning, you don't know the half of it. MISC, DT, The Collective, pretty sure we would all agree on that. You can't drag mercenaries in, and expect them to know why or what they are fighting for.

    Also, for those MISC affiliates who read this, and now try to scare me off, won't work ;) Already went through a couple mass strikes. That went well for you, didn't it? Strike me, set flames, but that will just distract you from the big picture. Good.

    Eric, thank you for your post.

    Should Misc and DT and the numerous other alliances that now support this cause win this war, the only people that will suffer will be the TC affiliated alliances, because us winning this war means that balance will be restored to the server, as we will not consider it a win until TC vows to dismantle the Collective and returns to fair alliance vs alliance play.

    Here's what I don't get. When presented with a simple request for fairness, you guys deflect, blame, make excuses, and tell lies. I thought fairness was what you guys were supposed to be about. Instead, you rant on and on about the Misc, failing to realize that ALL OF US ARE AGAINST YOUR TRYING TO CONTROL US. This is not a Misc thing, this is not a capital thing. This is us saying that the Collective represents a gross imbalance, and WE ALL WANT IT TO STOP.

    At this point, your coming on here and defending it, after everything that has been written, after all the evidence has been piled against you, is both embarassing and pathetic. You have admitted you have not read everything. I suggest before you come back here with the same sad talking points that you go back and DO read everything to get yourself caught up.

    At this point we are beyond the blame game. The Misc have taken responsibility for their actions in their past, and TC has been shown for what they are, and have yet to deliver a much needed apology. While that would be the classy, mature thing to do, I doubt it's coming. Now we should be talking about how to resolve this, as clearly TC is only the knights in shining armour in their own minds.

    Eric, I would be happy to discuss this with you further, but not until you read what has been written, and come to the conversation educated and ready to discuss. We've all heard enough of the "Come on guys, Misc is the bad ones, not us" drivel, and we all know that it has no bearing on this conversation, since this movement is not about the Misc, but EVERY SINGLE NON-TC AFFILIATED ALLIANCE DEMANDING THE RESTORATION OF BALANCE ON THIS SERVER SO THAT WE CAN START HAVING FUN AGAIN.

    If you want to be a part of that process, I welcome you. If not, I'm sorry, I don't have time for you.
    Proud Dream Team Forum Warrior/B]

    OldN8Dogg @ usa 1

    Come at me like you want me to come at you. Come at me with respect, get respected. Come at me with stupidity, get disdain. Come at me with lies, get revealed. Come at me with insults and the gloves come off. I am the consequence of the golden rule.

    And above all, never hate on Dream Team, for Dream Team is my heart.
  • PrepareThyAngusPrepareThyAngus Posts: 66
    edited 29.01.2013
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Really? It seems to me TC has, 1... 1 capital. Team-Legends has one as well, and DG, but oh look, who also has one? Is that MISC? We don't horde, more along the lines of protect. Who is the one preaching justice in a cause that is attempting to manipulate minds into joining them, which is the purpose of this thread. Speaking of which, shouldn't we stay on topic ;)


    Lulz and yet he has that banner under his signature stating "Proud Member of the Collective Forces". Please don't refer to The Collective as a singular alliance to back your argument when even your signature proves my point. derp.
    PrepareThyAngus @ usa 1
  • LB7LB7 Posts: 2
    edited 29.01.2013
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Perhaps you can supply names then, as well as combat reports? Also, don't think it is just TC who bend a rule every now and again. Almost all of the time for good reason. That is, if THE MISC have any rules at all, based on the wildness of their play that has been displayed.

    So, in order to accomplish something TC will bend their OWN rules to get what THEY want? Interdasting. Thank you for validating what we already know.
    LB7 @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 29.01.2013
    OldN8Dogg wrote: »
    Eric, thank you for your post.

    Should Misc and DT and the numerous other alliances that now support this cause win this war, the only people that will suffer will be the TC affiliated alliances, because us winning this war means that balance will be restored to the server, as we will not consider it a win until TC vows to dismantle the Collective and returns to fair alliance vs alliance play.

    Here's what I don't get. When presented with a simple request for fairness, you guys deflect, blame, make excuses, and tell lies. I thought fairness was what you guys were supposed to be about. Instead, you rant on and on about the Misc, failing to realize that ALL OF US ARE AGAINST YOUR TRYING TO CONTROL US. This is not a Misc thing, this is not a capital thing. This is us saying that the Collective represents a gross imbalance, and WE ALL WANT IT TO STOP.

    At this point, your coming on here and defending it, after everything that has been written, after all the evidence has been piled against you, is both embarassing and pathetic. You have admitted you have not read everything. I suggest before you come back here with the same sad talking points that you go back and DO read everything to get yourself caught up.

    At this point we are beyond the blame game. The Misc have taken responsibility for their actions in their past, and TC has been shown for what they are, and have yet to deliver a much needed apology. While that would be the classy, mature thing to do, I doubt it's coming. Now we should be talking about how to resolve this, as clearly TC is only the knights in shining armour in their own minds.

    Eric, I would be happy to discuss this with you further, but not until you read what has been written, and come to the conversation educated and ready to discuss. We've all heard enough of the "Come on guys, Misc is the bad ones, not us" drivel, and we all know that it has no bearing on this conversation, since this movement is not about the Misc, but EVERY SINGLE NON-TC AFFILIATED ALLIANCE DEMANDING THE RESTORATION OF BALANCE ON THIS SERVER SO THAT WE CAN START HAVING FUN AGAIN.

    If you want to be a part of that process, I welcome you. If not, I'm sorry, I don't have time for you.

    Since my first post, the one in which you have tagged me in, I have read through all posts, so I am well aware of the ongoing discussions and forthcomings.

    What balance has been taken away? What is the purpose of pacts in the game? To allign, and fight together if they so decide to do so. Is that basically not what the TC is? A large pact, extending past 5 alliances?

    Coming to thread to say what we believe is the whole purpose of the forum. To say what you think, and to assist, as well as other various functions within the forums. Now when you say we "control you," how would you describe that? Keeping your alliance down, while we flourish as it were? Isn't this the point of the game, TC is a joint effort to flourish in the game . You can't tell me that if DT and MISC as well as their other affiliates, win the war, balance will be restored. But, seeing as you think this thread has been used to "deflect, blame, and make excuses," I won't get into that.

    When you say I come here to defend it, you are right. I am here to defend what has been said, for the pointed fingirs that have been throw out. Would you not do the same if a thread about MISC came out? If a thread came out saying that there is now a tyrant and it needs to be disassembled? Or would you more just sit back and watch, thinking, well, we'll get em'. I am not ashamed, embaressed or moderately patheticly ashamed of what I have wrote? Why should I be? You say for us to read the piled evidence against us, and then you say we make excuses. Well, seeing as I read back, and saw what was posted, I would see it as more defending TC.

    What apology needs to be given? For trying to be the dominant force of alliances, which is not against the rules, thought rules are rather scarce in the game itself. I would rather we resolve as well, i'm a diplomat, and only use force when needed. Other than the occassional honor/glory strike, in which case I offer resources as payment, and retribution. Yes, sort of an odd one I am, but that is beside the point. Resolve will come one way or another, I myself hope it happens before to much mutual damage comes, and someone else decides to take advantage while we tear eachother apart.

    I to would be happy to discuss, i've always been that way fool heartedly. Though I have not said "Come on guys, MISC are the bad ones," I have given some evidence of what they have done, as well as what we have. TC has retaliated to hard on the odd occasion, TC does own 3 capitals, TC does seem to be a dominating force, but TC also had good within. The 3 capital bit is also useful, so we can recruit quickly, instead of having a line of members waiting to fill up.

    And finally, without further rant ;) , I am ALWAYS willing to chat. Just a matter of parties coming together.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • PrepareThyAngusPrepareThyAngus Posts: 66
    edited 29.01.2013
    It's like we don't even need to write anything! TC members literally come onto the forums and prove our arguments correct throughout all these threads. I guess as long as they end their damning revelations with "but we did it for good reason" they feel it's justified.
    PrepareThyAngus @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 29.01.2013
    LB7 wrote: »
    So, in order to accomplish something TC will bend their OWN rules to get what THEY want? Interdasting. Thank you for validating what we already know.

    Flaw in this post, you did not bold the part behind, ALMOST ALL OF THE TIME WITH GOOD REASON. That is like taking an essay and taking out the one piece that says something bad about the topic which has been given.
    And *interesting*
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • PrepareThyAngusPrepareThyAngus Posts: 66
    edited 29.01.2013
    Eric768 wrote: »
    Is that basically not what the TC is? A large pact, extending past 5 alliances?

    I don't get it. Didn't you just state earlier that TC was a single alliance with a single capital? Now you're stating TC is a large pact, extending past 5 alliances? So which is it? Or does your interpretation of TC change depending upon your argument?
    PrepareThyAngus @ usa 1
  • Eric768 (US1)Eric768 (US1) US1 Posts: 7,183
    edited 29.01.2013
    Lulz and yet he has that banner under his signature stating "Proud Member of the Collective Forces". Please don't refer to The Collective as a singular alliance to back your argument when even your signature proves my point. derp.

    Please use suitable language other then this "derp" you speak of. That is actually offensive to mentally/physically handicapped people, and I shame you for that.

    Yes, TC is one force, but we also operate as seperate alliances during our time. We are not one single workhorse pumping 24 hours a day 7 days a week. We do have our own communities within, and extra capitals within the TC allow faster recruiting. Not an excuse, but a fact my friend.
    I don't get it. Didn't you just state earlier that TC was a single alliance with a single capital? Now you're stating TC is a large pact, extending past 5 alliances? So which is it? Or does your interpretation of TC change depending upon your argument?

    One behind the cloak, many more within. You know what I am saying, just extending what its meaning is. Or do you need further clarification my friend? I would be happy to oblige.
    It's like we don't even need to write anything! TC members literally come onto the forums and prove our arguments correct throughout all these threads. I guess as long as they end their damning revelations with "but we did it for good reason" they feel it's justified.

    Is that an excuse my friend? The very thing you said to us, pointing fingirs.
    I don't get it. Didn't you just state earlier that TC was a single alliance with a single capital? Now you're stating TC is a large pact, extending past 5 alliances? So which is it? Or does your interpretation of TC change depending upon your argument?

    Find me the area where I specifically state, The Collective is one large alliance, which fights as one, and behaves as one. Nope. Can't find that, because I stated, TC has communities within and operate as their own, not one workhorse pumping 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. What we do do, is back eachother up, and fight when we think it needs to be done.
    Proud to have been one of the longest serving members on USA1
    Advocate of speaking up regarding mental health and seeking help
    ***Currently Retired from playing GGE***

    Rest well Jason; a fantastic player and an even greater person. Gone but not forgotten.
  • PrepareThyAngusPrepareThyAngus Posts: 66
    edited 29.01.2013
    Eric768 wrote: »
    What we do do, is back eachother up, and fight when we think it needs to be done.

    Do you mean when one of your alliances is too weak to hold onto a capital, likely ruining your plans of a monopoly, that you bring in all available Collective alliances to do what needs to be done? 40vs1. All for the sake of "fairplay", right? ;)
    PrepareThyAngus @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.