Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

A Stand for Independence

Comments

• OldN8DoggOldN8Dogg Posts: 232
    edited 29.01.2013
    Raell Fall wrote: »
    i am not affiliated with TC
    i was opposed to that formation in the first place seeing it as nothing but trouble
    i am and have been allied with Leviathan only since i started in this game back when it was known as THE Bloody Kings 2

and while YOU may not be in this for the capitals take a good hard look at the overall theme of this thread which started with a Yeah Freedom fighter tone then became about stripping all capitals from TC

looking at this objectively while yes there are those who just want to even the playing field there are many that just wish to be in control of something not worth having in the first place
    just ask majestic

Sorry, Raell, got confused when I saw Lev as a sister alliance in your clan description.

And I'm going to try a new strategy for those of you think this about Capitals. Ahem:

It's not about the capitals.
    det handler ikke om hovedstæderne
    ce n'est pas sur les capitales
    no se trata de las capitales
    es geht nicht um den Hauptstädten
    non si tratta di capitali
    nie chodzi o stolicach
    nid yw'n ymwneud â brifddinasoedd
    यह की राजधानियों के बारे में नहीं है
    انها ليست حول عواصم
    это не о столицах
    δεν είναι για τις πρωτεύουσες
    זה לא על הבירות
    það er ekki um höfuðborgum

It's not about the capitals. It's about our freedom to go for one if we choose, and not have a mega alliance built of multiple huge alliances jump in to prevent anyone that is not part of their cartel. I personally do not want a capital for DT...but I will fight for your right to have a reasonable chance, as set out by GG guidelines, to get one.
    Proud Dream Team Forum Warrior/B]

OldN8Dogg @ usa 1

Come at me like you want me to come at you. Come at me with respect, get respected. Come at me with stupidity, get disdain. Come at me with lies, get revealed. Come at me with insults and the gloves come off. I am the consequence of the golden rule.

And above all, never hate on Dream Team, for Dream Team is my heart.
  • dragon21 (US1)dragon21 (US1) Posts: 289
    edited 29.01.2013
    Big Hug to Raell Fall...

If I am correct, do I sense that he is *regulating* DT and MISC to make sure they don't become the bullies that they profess to want to eradicate?

And he's correct in being wary... this was true in the past: Those who claim to be in a "Coalition v Tyranny" have become the tyrants. The "Regulators of Fair Play"... well... certainly didn't live up to that. So, what to expect from an alliance that is "fighting for Independence"? That they will become fascists, game trolls, and bullies of the game, right...?

Well, I think that's jumping the gun... but if that happens, I will say it here... I will be the first to leave DT... And I will join your independent alliance Fite Fight Fite. :)

But for now, it is about a shifting the balance of power... and if it happens... it happens. If not, that's nice too. Game of life goes on.

But certainly MISC players and team have shown a strong tenacity, and I admit, I'm pretty naive in this... But I'd personally suggest PTR Prime, Lev, TC and BB recognize this, and move their castles back away from the MISC capital they barely managed to hold for 4 hours, and carry on.

Plus, MISC t-shirts for all the winners. (And whiners).
    hannibal-a-team.jpg
  • Raell FallRaell Fall Posts: 274
    edited 29.01.2013
    thank you for seeing what I'm actually trying to do dragon21
    A long, long time ago...
    I can still remember
    How that music used to make me smile.
    And I knew if I had my chance
    That I could make those people dance
    And, maybe, they’d be happy for a while.

But february made me shiver
    With every paper I’d deliver.
    Bad news on the doorstep;
    I couldn’t take one more step.

I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about his widowed bride,
    But something touched me deep inside
    The day the music died.
  • slowchris7slowchris7 Posts: 41
    edited 29.01.2013
    Raell Fall wrote: »
    but if they spared anyone people will think they've gone soft then its nothing but work work work all the time.

am i splitting hairs? perhaps but they are hairs worth splitting. you want them to stop dictating what you do but then you let it bug you. bullies only have as much power as YOU grant them ignore them and they go away or fight back
    you went on about how great you were in the last war was that all lies or did you forget about that.
    and "bullying"
    if i had a ruby for every time i was accused of being a bully i could... just... buy a capital, the difference is that while there are those of us that do something about it there are many who turn to these alliances to put a stop to it
    how about instead of complaining you find the people making you out to be the bad guys and get them to stop (in game so that bunk doesn't start up again true or not)
    but that won't happen
    if it weren't for that then this "Union" wouldn't have been deemed necessary
    and funny how so people who are opposed to this are people who have negative past histories with one or more of these alliances involved
    i look at that as well

You're starting to just blow air here and it's just not making sense. I didn't go on about how great I was in any war. I haven't even been in a war. What are you talking about? And ignore them and they'll leave you alone? HA. Get a grip on reality. I haven't been bullied by them and I don't know anyone who has but I can tell you right now I'm against anyone who says not to do something while simultaneously doing the same thing to another. That's hypocrisy at it's finest and that defines TC.

"We don't want all the power, we just want everyone to have fun while holding all the capitals, building the strongest armies with KG's and forcing the entire Empire USA1 community to conform to our rules." This entire thought process is dumb. Every one siding with this argument for the sake of TC is just plain ignorant.

If anyone can come in here and tell me why TC needs or deserves 5 capitals, deserves to dictate the server and the rules of how everyone plays and should be allowed to break their own rules I'll shut up and I'll stop playing this game. I have the utmost confidence that not a person in here can tell me why because they don't deserve those things. Please TC, come preach your ways and tell me how you deserve all of this?
  • AaronW28AaronW28 Posts: 56
    edited 29.01.2013
    Morentz wrote: »
    I'd love to see Aaron's reply to this post, but my intuition tells me he's not gonna reply because he's got nothing intelligent to say in response.

There are a hundred posts on this very subject just look into the archives. You will also find posts where Majestiic admits what he did was wrong and apologizes. Obviously he has forgotten. Does MISC feel as though the Capital they hold now is Calveskazz's or MISCs? Now imagine you have dumped over a million resources into it and several of your leaders have dumped hundreds of thousands of rubies into it, still Calves? How about if Calves took over 200k rubies from one of those leaders accounts to put into it? Still Calves? Would it matter if he had stayed in a small alliance and would have lost the Capital right at the beginning but you protected and took a ton of loses, still Calves? If your answer is it's calves capital and not MISCs I stand corrected. Now imagine months from now you found out Calves was trying to make a secret deal to leave MISC and take the Capital. And you find out that he has taken over Retsefs account and was posing as Retsef talking about how he(Calves) was the best and MISC and the leadership of MISC was wrong and should leave with him. How would you feel about Calves then? Well Majestiic did all of that, I think you can now see that what Majestiic did was wrong and how his claims on here are shocking. But no point in living in the past, I am over it.
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
  • canuckzapcanuckzap Posts: 4
    edited 29.01.2013
    There are a limited number of pacts and non-aggressions that you can have. Beyond those nothing else should matter.
    Seriously, it's a GAME people.
    canuckzap @ usa 1
  • secondtononesecondtonone Posts: 4
    edited 29.01.2013
    war game, people at war, i reckon all should be merry.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • edited 29.01.2013
    AaronW28 wrote: »
    There are a hundred posts on this very subject just look into the archives. You will also find posts where Majestiic admits what he did was wrong and apologizes. Obviously he has forgotten. Does MISC feel as though the Capital they hold now is Calveskazz's or MISCs? Now imagine you have dumped over a million resources into it and several of your leaders have dumped hundreds of thousands of rubies into it, still Calves? How about if Calves took over 200k rubies from one of those leaders accounts to put into it? Still Calves? Would it matter if he had stayed in a small alliance and would have lost the Capital right at the beginning but you protected and took a ton of loses, still Calves? If your answer is it's calves capital and not MISCs I stand corrected. Now imagine months from now you found out Calves was trying to make a secret deal to leave MISC and take the Capital. And you find out that he has taken over Retsefs account and was posing as Retsef talking about how he(Calves) was the best and MISC and the leadership of MISC was wrong and should leave with him. How would you feel about Calves then? Well Majestiic did all of that, I think you can now see that what Majestiic did was wrong and how his claims on here are shocking. But no point in living in the past, I am over it.

Using your logic, the people that invest the most resources, rubies and troops to defend the capital, means the capital belongs to them, correct?

SO, seeing as the Misc has spent more resources, rubies and troops defending the capital than BB (and their subs), then by your logic, this capital belongs to the Misc.

If this capital belongs to the Misc, then why are you saying we stole it, if by your logic and definition, the capital belongs to he who invests the most resources/rubies/troops in it?

Beaten by your own logic.

(also, irregardless, Majestic spent more time/rubies/troops defending that capital than anyone, and captured it first. Regs just managed to get the player that controls the capital into their alliance and then kicked him.)
    edited 29.01.2013
    Morentz wrote: »
    Using your logic, the people that invest the most resources, rubies and troops to defend the capital, means the capital belongs to them, correct?

SO, seeing as the Misc has spent more resources, rubies and troops defending the capital than BB (and their subs), then by your logic, this capital belongs to the Misc.

If this capital belongs to the Misc, then why are you saying we stole it, if by your logic and definition, the capital belongs to he who invests the most resources/rubies/troops in it?

Beaten by your own logic.

(also, irregardless, Majestic spent more time/rubies/troops defending that capital than anyone, and captured it first. Regs just managed to get the player that controls the capital into their alliance and then kicked him.)

You didn't answer my question, is it MISCS Capital or Calves???

When Majestiic took over the Capital no other alliance had a claim to it. Whereas here Bloody SG had a claim to the Capital and had invested in the Capital. Majestiics actions of taking the Capital over to the Regulators and the Regulators in turn investing so heavily in it made it a team Capital not Majestiics Capital. There is a big difference.
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
  • MaJeStiicMaJeStiic Posts: 367
    edited 29.01.2013

I want to know how you take rubies from someone's account (who doesn't have any rubies in their account) and put them into the capital on someone else's account. This would be a really cool trick. Is there something we should know Aaron?

All of this is irrelevant, but since you insist on making yourself sound more and more silly, I will help you with your goals.

- 60 players dumped a million resources into the capital. That is an average of (rounding up) 17,000 resources per person. Keep in mind that most of these players were completely finished building at this point. Resources are also free. So we can go ahead and mark this one off the list of reasons why the Regulators supposedly owned the capital (lol).

- Several leaders (two) dumped hundreds of thousands (~150,000) of rubies into the capital. You neglect to mention the player who actually had control of the capital (me) who spent hundreds of dollars building it before it was even in Regulators alliance, and then continued filling it up later with festival squares and armory tools galore. And let's not forget who had to wake up in the middle of the night every time someone attacked it, or couldn't leave during the day because it was being attacked to ensure that Regulators could have their unlimited KG soldiers. You wouldn't know much about this, because you were inactive of course.

Yes, two people did help me with rubies to build it, one being Stephen e, the other being jbw. After all this went down, I offered to pay jbw back for the rubies she spent on the capital. We could ask her, but she quit the game because of your Collective. Pretty sad. So we can go ahead and mark this one off the list of reasons why the Regulators supposedly owned the capital (lol).

- Stephen e gave me his account when it went to ruins, and I did nothing with it, literally. When you came back, and started acting like a 12 year old because of what Kingalm told you, I used Stephen's account to try to convince you that MaJeStiic (me) wasn't going anywhere (because a decent leader has returned). I responded to people inside of Regulators as Stephen. I did not message anyone outside of Regulators with his account. But THIS is what I apologized for, nothing else. I am not sorry for not wanting to follow the moron Stephen left in charge, and I'm not sorry that you booted me while I had the capital just because I wanted to start my own alliance (before you came back). So we can go ahead and mark this one off the list of reasons why the Regulators supposedly owned the capital (lol).

Your attempts here to put my name back in the mud are pathetic at best Aaron, and quite comical. It worked great for you the first time when you and KasSolo formed the Collective, but it won't work for you again. If there is no point in living in the past, then why are you here in the forums trying to use it again for the same effect?

I wish I had a nickel for every player who has come to me and apologized for taking your side during all of that, I might have enough to pay for another capital that someone else rightfully owns because they dropped some hard earned coins and resources on it.

Put that old gun away Aaron, you're shooting blanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leader of Dream Team on USA 1 server. Follow our battles here! http://goo.gl/Aqqua
  • PrepareThyAngusPrepareThyAngus Posts: 66
    edited 29.01.2013
    You didn't answer my question, is it MISCS Capital or Calves???

When Majestiic took over the Capital no other alliance had a claim to it. Whereas here Bloody SG had a claim to the Capital and had invested in the Capital. Majestiics actions of taking the Capital over to the Regulators and the Regulators in turn investing so heavily in it made it a team Capital not Majestiics Capital. There is a big difference.

So I guess by your logic, Majestiic's initial claim and personal investment to the capital before joining Regulators by force, allegedly, has no merit because he was singular and not in an alliance? Please Aaron, stop posting. You're now just grasping at straws to defend what little argument you have.
    PrepareThyAngus @ usa 1
    edited 29.01.2013
    MaJeStiic wrote: »
    I want to know how you take rubies from someone's account (who doesn't have any rubies in their account) and put them into the capital on someone else's account. This would be a really cool trick. Is there something we should know Aaron?

This is to long of a post and I have to study so I will just answer your first contention. You were using Stephen Es account as he had given you access to it. He had 200k+ in rubies in that account and you STOLE those from Stephen and used those while you were in Dream Team for the Capital. You offered to pay him back for those rubies so it's all good and Stephen E is over the whole ordeal, but that's how you did it, the fact that you would now deny it and play this game is pitiful. I just hope people review the past posts regarding this whole situation so they can see what a lying no good snake you really are. You little man you, you little man, get a life.
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
  • edited 29.01.2013
    Tossing around insults does not help your already diminishing argument, Aaron.
    edited 29.01.2013
    Your attempts here to put my name back in the mud are pathetic at best Aaron, and quite comical. It worked great for you the first time when you and KasSolo formed the Collective, but it won't work for you again. If there is no point in living in the past, then why are you here in the forums trying to use it again for the same effect?

Ok i take that back I will respond to this one as well. You brought me into this when you called me a liar, I never lied about anything, the only liar in this situation was you. You lied then and you're lying now. I apologized to you because I thought that I had overacted to what Kingalm had told me and what I had found out about you trying to leave. I take that back, I didn't overact, I under reacted. You have just proven once again why the entire server was willing to go up against you. You're responsible for the Collectives birth, no one else. People hated you so much they were willing to put there differences aside and come together. Thank you for being you, so that we could now have the Collective.
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
    edited 29.01.2013
    This is to long of a post and I have to study so I will just answer your first contention. You were using Stephen Es account as he had given you access to it. He had 200k+ in rubies in that account and you STOLE those from Stephen and used those while you were in Dream Team for the Capital. You offered to pay him back for those rubies so it's all good and Stephen E is over the whole ordeal, but that's how you did it, the fact that you would now deny it and play this game is pitiful. I just hope people review the past posts regarding this whole situation so they can see what a lying no good snake you really are. You little man you, you little man, get a life.

Once again, even though you obviously have no idea how many rubies he had, I will ask how you STEAL rubies from someone's account for a capital?

You know you're way too caught up in your lies when you start claiming someone did something that is not even possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leader of Dream Team on USA 1 server. Follow our battles here! http://goo.gl/Aqqua
    edited 29.01.2013
    Aaron, please refer us all the the section in gge rules that states a capital must belong to an alliance and not a singular person. I also want to see the part where it states that said capital owners are not allowed to leave alliances as they please, lest they give up ownership to former alliance. And while we're at it, why don't you show us the part where is states that once an alliance invests resources greater than a certain amount into a capital, ownership instantly transfers to said alliance. Are those rules explicitly written anywhere? Or is this more of The Regulators and TC trying to dictate gameplay in this server?
    PrepareThyAngus @ usa 1
    edited 29.01.2013
    Once again, even though you obviously have no idea how many rubies he had, I will ask how you STEAL rubies from someone's account for a capital?

You know you're way too caught up in your lies when you start claiming someone did something that is not even possible.

You had access to Stephen E's account. You were using Stephen Es account and posing as Stephen. While in his account you took his rubies that he had and used them to help build up Dream Team which in turn held the Capital. You used the Rubies to help expand your numbers to help defend the Capital, that's how you use it for the Capital. Also Stephen E and JBW bought you rubies using Prepaid cards for the team Capital. Did you not take 200k+ in rubies from Stephen Es account?
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
    edited 29.01.2013
    You had access to Stephen E's account. You were using Stephen Es account and posing as Stephen. While in his account you took his rubies that he had and used them to help build up Dream Team which in turn held the Capital. You used the Rubies to help expand your numbers to help defend the Capital, that's how you use it for the Capital. Also Stephen E and JBW bought you rubies using Prepaid cards for the team Capital. Did you not take 200k+ in rubies from Stephen Es account?

No Aaron I didn't touch a single ruby on Stephen's account, he had probably 20,000 when I got access to it. The only reason he ever set foot in Dream Team, was because you booted his account when you found out it wasn't him, and attacked every rv he owned. We brought him into Dream Team and spent the entire day defending them. Then he recovered his account, messaged Dream Team that I stole his account to use against Regulators, and left. Which is what you told him, which was of course ALSO false. I'm sure you don't feel bad about that either though, and it was a good way to get everyone to rally together to steal the capital. Right? Please quit with this Regulators are the victim crap. I'm done talking about this here. This war is not about you, or me. This is about The Collective overstaying their welcome. Move on. You want to talk to me about what you think happened and what really happened? Message me in game. You're wasting everyone's time here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited 29.01.2013
    Once again, even though you obviously have no idea how many rubies he had

Stephen E told me how much he had in his account, that's how I know. So please continue on, I cannot wait to hear this.
    AaronW28 @ usa 1
    edited 29.01.2013
    How dare you, Majestiic! Don't you know that Regulators had a claim to the capital that supersedes your right to it as the rightful owner. Forget about the part where you got to it first and invested resources, that doesn't matter unless you are a BloodyBlades sub apparently. The only part that matters is Aaron said you broke the unwritten rule by trying to steal the capital from Regulators. You dirty scumbag.
    PrepareThyAngus @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.