Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New zombie story

Comments

• evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 28.01.2013
    "The big stocky one, Coyotl used two short sword when I saw him. Strong and burly. Another one of them was handy with a sling, they were a crack shot with that thing."
    He was going to say more(I actually don't remember more, but the battle is somewhere back a couple or so pages), but he was interrupted by a sentry shouting from the gate.

"General! There's someone running across the plain, towards us!"(hanzolo)
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sgt. HammerSgt. Hammer Posts: 1,642
    edited 28.01.2013
    (OOC: Coyotl is the shortest out of the four of them. He's more in line with an assassin. You know. Small, speedy, uses light weaponry. Xiu is the tallest out of the four and the strongest by far. Basically a tank type character. He'll refrain from using his Great Weapon in smaller fights and use his Cestai and his Arm Shield in duels and small skirmishes but he will use the Great Weapon in an actual battle or siege or for demolition purposes. If I remember right you (Evets) have only met these two so far.)
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 28.01.2013
    Hanzolo meanwhile is being chased by 50 orcs,all screaming wierd things at him.Running like crazy,Hanzolo trips on a rock,falling.Getting up,he is forced to ight them.Stabbing one in the chest,he dodges,and makes quick work of them.He continues to dispatch the orcs,the General watching him in awe,Managing to kill about 30, of them,Hanzolo uses ones face as a springboard and leaps off in th air.Landing,he continues running,sweat beading his face,until he finally reaches the gate,whre the orcs are picked off easily by the archers.
  • evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 28.01.2013
    (Coyotl is the shortest out of the four of them. He's more in line with an assassin. You know. Small, speedy, uses light weaponry. Xiu is the tallest out of the four and the strongest by far. Basically a tank type character. He'll refrain from using his Great Weapon in smaller fights and use his Cestai and his Arm Shield in duels and small skirmishes but he will use the Great Weapon in an actual battle or siege or for demolition purposes. If I remember right you (Evets) have only met these two so far.)
    Yeah, that's true
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    Hanzolo meanwhile is being chased by 50 orcs,all screaming wierd things at him.Running like crazy,Hanzolo trips on a rock,falling.Getting up,he is forced to ight them.Stabbing one in the chest,he dodges,and makes quick work of them.He continues to dispatch the orcs,the General watching him in awe,Managing to kill about 30, of them,Hanzolo uses ones face as a springboard and leaps off in th air.Landing,he continues running,sweat beading his face,until he finally reaches the gate,whre the orcs are picked off easily by the archers.

Hanzolo rushes inside the castle, panting.
    "This is hanzolo, descendant of the Breaker!" Walt announces.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 28.01.2013
    Panting Hanzolon nods saying "Hows it going",casually.Walking up to a guard,he grabs his water bottle and takes a big gulp."Thanks.",and he gives it back.
    Looking to Walter he says "So,what brings you here?"
  • da enderda ender Posts: 162
    edited 28.01.2013
    (Okay)

Kenny has arrived at the heart of the castle

Kenny: man, this place is big!

???: not so fast

Kenny: so close!

Link has just walked to a room

Link: never knew it took so long

Link opens the door

Link: no........

Kenny has engaged combat with a man in a coat

???: give up already!

The figure slashes at Kenny, but barely misses

Kenny: Never!

The stone shakes in Kenny's pocket

Kenny: not now!

Link runs to the heart of the castle and sees Kenny and the figure in evenly matched combat

Link: Kenny!

Kenny: well it's about time you got here!
    da ender @ usa 1
  • ElfangorElfangor Posts: 3,974
    edited 28.01.2013
    Seiyus helps Hanzolo up. "How are you, young man?" He then asks Hanzolo the questions about the foreigners.

After you answer (and I'm guessing you give pretty much the same response as Evets), Seiyus loses interest, and he goes back to the Palace. There was work to do.

Elfangor and Hamar were done, so they went to see where the commotion was coming from. Seeing all the dead zombies, the pair had many questions, but I'll narrow it down to one. "What happened?!"
    Check out my story! The First Ruby Buyer
    edited 28.01.2013
    Hanzolo explains how he was returning and than was ambushed by the zombies.

After catching his breath,he goes to pay back the keepr of the stables from whcih he rented the horse.
    edited 28.01.2013
    Elfangor sends Hamar off high into the sky to spot the oncoming army. He flies high enough that the zombies don't see him, so the surprise will still occur.

The dragon returns an hour later. He reports that the army is 400 strong, and the attackers will reach Empi within two hours.

King Lorio holds a meeting to discuss the upcoming battle. Elfangor is there with...(anyone who is in Empi that wants to take part in the meeting)

The king asks everyone. "What are your plans? What role will you take in this fight?"
    edited 28.01.2013
    OOC: Hanzolo's there too :)

Hanzolo says "The army Hamar spotted was not the only one.I have seen the full size of the army,it is very large.You must get ready for a usrprise attack on any side of the city."

King Lorio: And what will you be doing Hanzolo?
    Hanzolo :Watching,and helping whereever help is needed.
  • Sgt. HammerSgt. Hammer Posts: 1,642
    edited 28.01.2013
    (Achcuahtli is standing on at the northern wall standing inbetween the guard towers and observing the future battle field. His Lieutenant, his clipboard always on his person with plenty of feather quills and plenty of ink, stands at his side.)

Achcuahtli: I don't want you on the walls during the battle. Get into the Palace on one of the upper floors. Record everything that transpires during the battle. Their tactics, their weaponry, their armor, numbers, defensive emplacements. Everything. He was very precise about assessing this land's military strength.

(The Lieutenant nods and makes his way to an upper floor balcony on the Palace. He sets up his "roost" as he calls it and prepares his papers and ink to begin recording the battle, his bird like mask in the shape of a hawke's head stained by the years of ink splatter during these often frantic recording sessions.)

(Meanwhile Achcuahtli had located the meeting and was standing againt a pillar observing another of the skulls hanging from his belt. Without looking up he answers.)

Achcuahtli: We won't be taking part. By we, I mean any of my soldiers. Partly because we were asked to get an accurate assessment of this nation's military strength, so I figure an actual attack would provide more accurate data than the military exhibition that was under way the day I arrived. Also, I realize that my people aren't looked upon as equals or even human for that matter, (he casts a look at Elfangor and Seiyus before studying the skull again) so I don't want any more "mistakes" occuring during the heat of battle that result in the slaughter of more of my soldiers, either by friendly soldiers or by these creatures.
    edited 28.01.2013
    Hanzolo exits the room and goes out to the front gate,standing there alone,ready to meet the army
    edited 28.01.2013
    Elfangor speaks up. "I've been meaning to speak to you about this, Lord. General Seiyus and I have been speaking, and, to ensure the safety of our...guests, we've come to the conclusion that they should make their way downstream to the safety of the ocean. (Elfangor looks at Achcuahtli) All of them."

King Lorio and the other military men, Seiyus included though he doesn't know why, nod in agreement. The king turns to Achcuahtli. "Indeed my son's Spy is correct. We wouldn't want any of you to get hurt, though I am sure you can fend for yourselves. Make your way down the river. Leave no one behind. I know that your leader wishes you to 'assess' us, but we feel that really isn't acceptable." This isn't a request. It is an order.

Prince Seerow comes forward. "I will see to their departure, Father. Come with me, Achcuahtli." The prince leads the Aztec out of the room while the others keep discussing battle.

"Are your boats ready to leave right away?"
    edited 28.01.2013
    Hanzolo sits on the ground,alone,meditating.His eyes are closed,and he is deep in thought,though he can still sense what is going on around him.

He hums a little tune his uncle taught him,awhile he plans out battle strategy
    edited 28.01.2013
    Elfangor leaves soon after Prince Seerow does. He orders the guards to lock the doors into the war room, and they are not to allow anyone in, unless they have important news for the people within.

The Spy makes his way to Hamar. The dragon was near the docks, taking a drink. "Are your ready?" Elfangor asks.

"Of course I am! I've seen quite a few battles in my 600 years..."

Hamar and Elfangor find Hanzolo at the gate. They sit down with him (Hamar kinda curls up around the two). "How are you feeling, Hanz? Nervous?"
  • Lord SmitheLord Smithe Posts: 3,803
    edited 28.01.2013
    A Templar captain makes his way to the war room, and waits to be let in...
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Part of the Nephilim Family
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
    edited 29.01.2013
    Elfangor wrote: »
    Elfangor leaves soon after Prince Seerow does. He orders the guards to lock the doors into the war room, and they are not to allow anyone in, unless they have important news for the people within.

The Spy makes his way to Hamar. The dragon was near the docks, taking a drink. "Are your ready?" Elfangor asks.

"Of course I am! I've seen quite a few battles in my 600 years..."

Hamar and Elfangor find Hanzolo at the gate. They sit down with him (Hamar kinda curls up around the two). "How are you feeling, Hanz? Nervous?"

Hanzolo opens his eyes and replies "I like to prepare myself before a battle."Rising,he frowns.He can spot a little dot in the distance,that wasn't there before.Squinting,he realizes it is the army.
    Turning to the palace,Hanzolo yells "They are coming! Prepare for battle!"
    edited 29.01.2013
    Hanzolo was at a lower point, so his sighting wasn't the first. Scouts in the towers of the Palace had scrambled into the war room, and troops were hurrying to and fro.

1,000 zombies were moving towards Empi, and the monsters had passed a kobold-pit on the way. Roughly 200 kobolds were marching along with the undead beasts.

"They're still an hour away, Hanz. Get to a comfortable spot ok? I'm going with Hamar to the South Gate. You can come too if you want." Elfangor ran with Hamar through the city, shouting words of encouragement to armed citizens the whole way.
    edited 29.01.2013
    Hanzolo heads inside,and goes on the castle wall.He gives orders to the soldeirs stationed there,and lines up the acrchers.Heading down,he yells,giving encouragement.

Checking the defenses,he exits the gate and checks the front wall.Satisfied,he goes back to the wall and simply waits.
  • Lord SmitheLord Smithe Posts: 3,803
    edited 29.01.2013
    the Templar captain entered the war room and nodded to Seiyus "hello, my name is Soldin, i am a Templar Captain. i heard there was an attack coming."
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Part of the Nephilim Family
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.