Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

I wonder...

UltimateZekromUltimateZekrom Posts: 124
edited 28.01.2013 in Off Topic
I wonder if anyone would miss me if I left the forum. It would be nice to know that people like me enough to miss me.:S
Post edited by UltimateZekrom on
POKEMON RULES!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Look to your left, now look to your right. I just virtually slapped you!:D

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?59562-Pok%C3%A9mon-Memes

Comments

• DoomsowerDoomsower Posts: 179
    edited 28.01.2013
    The truth is that no one will care. I'm not saying that maliciously, it's just that I don't think any one person leaving will be missed. No one cares.

On the plus side, you live in Sweden, which is totally awesome compared to almost every other country in the world. Trust me, I live in America (unfortunately) and it sucks. Sweden is superior politically, economically, religiously, etc. They have an amazing music scene, the highest atheist population in the world, stand up for fairness and equality more than other countries, and just generally are awesome in most respects.
    Alliances: LOF:EliteGuards (general), LOF: War Souls, Krosan (sergeant), Hurricane (gen.)
    LOF:EG & Krosan were top 30
    "I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses." "The world is beautiful, but has a disease called man." "To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering." "This is my way; where is yours- thus I answered those who asked me the way, for the way- that does not exist."
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 28.01.2013
    I really don't know...........
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 28.01.2013
    I would bro! Who else will i talk Pokemon with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • King DooooooomKing Dooooooom Posts: 2,015
    edited 28.01.2013
    King Doom says good luck with whatever yer doing, and have fun ;) KIIIINNNNNGGGG DOOOOOMMMMM!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

King DOOMY DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM has returned!

King Dooooooom! lv. 68! @ INT 2.
  • UltimateZekromUltimateZekrom Posts: 124
    edited 28.01.2013
    BBuummpp!!
    POKEMON RULES!!!!!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Look to your left, now look to your right. I just virtually slapped you!:D

http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?59562-Pok%C3%A9mon-Memes
Sign In to comment.