Home Alliance News & Diplomacy

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

A Stand for Independence

Lisa (US1)Lisa (US1) Posts: 16
edited 17.07.2013 in Alliance News & Diplomacy
Dear Alliance Leaders on the USA1 Server.

I come before you today with a simple request to hear my story. Some of you may know who I am. My name is Lisa and I was the leader of Camelot United, second in charge of Camelot and a founding voting member of The Collective. My home and loyalty now lies firmly with Dream Team and Majestiic. We are facing unprecedented times in the server. The next few days and possibly weeks will determine how YOU are allowed to play your game.

There were many factors that led to my departure from The Collective and Camelot. Ultimately it was my increasing dismay with what I had helped create that led to my departure. The arrogance of those that think they have the right to tell others how they are "allowed" to play the game. The hypocrisy runs rampant throughout, but never more apparent than in Leviathan and their 42+ sub alliances, all the while, The Collective's influence and interference spread throughout other alliances. I watched as we did unto others what we were trying to keep them from doing. I watched good people leave the game from the frustration of what was developing. I watched as The Collective slowly became the monster it is; out of control and hell bent on wiping out any alliance that will not conform to its ways, and cannot be controlled by their numbers.

The Collective has made this war about The Misc, and yes The Misc are involved. BUT THE WAR IS NOT ABOUT THE MISC. This War is about freedom and independence. Not just for us, but for you too. If the Collective is not stopped in this, the way this game is played will change forever. All of your time, money, friendships made.....the experience of this game ruined because of the whims of a few that would try to control how you play.

There are certain standards of play, if you will, that most observe. If someone steps out of line they deal with it alliance vs alliance and things are settled one way or another. Not the case with The Collective. If they win this war they will hold the power to tell you how you can and cannot play.

Concerns have been expressed about participating with The Misc. Yes they started out as a rough and tumble, mostly mannerless bunch. But that is no longer the case. I have worked with their leaders in the past and I am working closely with them again in this war. The difference this time is that we happen to be on the same side. I have seen firsthand the changes that The Misc has undergone. They will never be the poster childen of Good Sports and frankly I wouldn't want that. But they are no longer the inexperienced, seek and destroy bullies that they came into this game as. They have grown, realized some of the errors of their ways, and found a genuine pleasure in playing this game. Let me reiterate, DreamTeam, is NOT in this war for a capital, nor to force our rules upon the server. DreamTeam has no intentions on becoming a “Collective” type of alliance. We don’t agree with the entire Collective group of alliances trying to enforce their “will” upon the server and dictate how we all enjoy this game.

I realize some of you are hesitant to choose a side. You think if you wait until this blows over you will be fine. But you won't. If the Collective wins you will be forced to bend to their rules and game play or risk annihilation. This is perhaps the biggest decision you will make in this game. Think carefully in your decision. And remember this; if I, one of the heads in Camelot and The Collective, one of their most vocal and active fighters, choose the side against The Collective what does that say for them? So I ask you - Will you submit to The Collective or will your stand up for your freedom and independence? Will you join your sword with ours in the fight for freedom?

I will await your response. Contact myself or Majestiic or Retsef to talk about how to begin.

Respectfully yours,
Lisa
Proud Member of Dream Team
Post edited by Lisa (US1) on
Lisa
The Misc

Comments

• bbcofpeacebbcofpeace Posts: 15
    edited 28.01.2013
    Spot for sale
    bbcofpeace @ usa 1
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 28.01.2013
    Amazing speech! Too bad im not on USA 1, id like to help bring the collective down!
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • edited 28.01.2013
    A former leader of The Collective, at least one Levi sub, and numerous individuals have defected from The Collective and/or Leviathan because of what they're doing. How many MISC subs have defected because of what we're doing? We're gaining allies while they're losing them. This is what we would call.... intredasting.
  • GhjHeroGhjHero Posts: 1,802
    edited 28.01.2013
    Reminds me of the defeat of STEEL...........although they seem to be growing again, better keep a watch on them.
    ALWAYS A MEMBER OF PARADISE
    #TheDreamLivesOn
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Boston Red Sox 2013 World Series Champions!!!!!
  • 30x30x Posts: 204
    edited 28.01.2013
    Add me to the Lisa fan club.
    30x @ usa 1
  • MaJeStiicMaJeStiic Posts: 367
    edited 28.01.2013
    Well said Lisa
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leader of Dream Team on USA 1 server. Follow our battles here! http://goo.gl/Aqqua
  • inMiscAnnus (US1)inMiscAnnus (US1) Posts: 575
    edited 28.01.2013
    I <3 Lisa... :love:
    inmiscannus is right
    x2802h.gif
  • edited 28.01.2013
    Very well-written, Lisa. Nicely done.

woodreadagain/10
  • why_u_madwhy_u_mad Posts: 337
    edited 28.01.2013
    you have my sword
    Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea and Conqueror of the Goodgame Empire in USA1 in General and USA1 in Particular.
  • ftdyfyjk (US1)ftdyfyjk (US1) Posts: 24
    edited 28.01.2013
    sorry but the misc havent really changed..... they are still extremely rude and honestly make the game unenjoyable for many smaller alliances and players. they are arrogant when they shouldn't be and they LOVE regulating "their" territory. until they REALLY prove me wrong that they have changed then this is where my opinion stands.

ftdyfyjk @ usa 1
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 28.01.2013
    Lisa for President!!!
  • miscrepresentedmiscrepresented Posts: 483
    edited 28.01.2013
    ftdyfyjk wrote: »
    sorry but the misc havent really changed..... they are still extremely rude and honestly make the game unenjoyable for many smaller alliances and players. they are arrogant when they shouldn't be and they LOVE regulating "their" territory. until they REALLY prove me wrong that they have changed then this is where my opinion stands.

Yup
    miscrepresented @ usa 1
    edited 28.01.2013
    im just asking you guys to prove me wrong, and then i will take back this claim, gladly

ftdyfyjk @ usa 1
  • canuckzapcanuckzap Posts: 4
    edited 28.01.2013
    I am unaware of this group and, from what I read, am fortunate. How does this relate to "sub" alliances where people take the stance that they can tell you who to attack or not attack. I've had a brief encounter with that in the past, but chose to ignore it and move forward.
    My Leader and more experienced Generals are who I take orders from, and my Alliance mates are who I do my best to protect.
    More background would be beneficial to those of us new to the game.
    canuckzap @ usa 1
  • miscrepresentedmiscrepresented Posts: 483
    edited 28.01.2013
    im just asking you guys to prove me wrong, and then i will take back this claim, gladly

How about you prove yourself RIGHT...
    miscrepresented @ usa 1
  • dannyzuehlkedannyzuehlke Posts: 59
    edited 28.01.2013
    I've known Lisa for a long time. I do not believe she would say such things if there was not some truth behind it. I have been in Wars with Lisa in the past and have alot of respect for her. Even as enemies we became friends. That goes a long way in my book. As a voting member in the Collective this concerns us greatly.

DannyZuehlke
    King of the H.I.V.E
  • grim reeper3grim reeper3 Posts: 155
    edited 28.01.2013
    Misc is making gud ppl leave to
    take charles400 for example my alliance is neutral and misc attacked charles several times
    former general of my alliance who has quit thnx to misc im staying neutral but still
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]grim reeper @ usa 1

Watch out [email protected]$$ coming through
    edited 28.01.2013
    I've known Lisa for a long time. I do not believe she would say such things if there was not some truth behind it. I have been in Wars with Lisa in the past and have alot of respect for her. Even as enemies we became friends. That goes a long way in my book. As a voting member in the Collective this concerns us greatly.

DannyZuehlke
    King of the H.I.V.E

i agree with you about the collective maybe hoving too much power, i agreed with many of lisas claims, just not the ones about the misc... i have seen their work first hand

ftdyfyjk @ usa 1
  • 4combatvet4combatvet Posts: 75
    edited 28.01.2013
    What a total crock of bull Lisa. Although it may be true that some have left Leviathan as tine has passed as will happen with any alliance. However most that left did so because they didn't like the the AGAINST bullying, stealing, and farming the little guys which is exactly what The MIsc is famous far and is why so many hate The Misc as they do. The Misc still thinks it's funny to humilitate and demaen others in this game and get most of their joy at other's expense. The names they choose for the names of their castles and outposts is a perfect example of the mental state and attitude of The MIsc. NOTHING has changed there and their actions speak much louder than your lies and propoganda Lisa. Anyone that's dealt with them knows this all too well so you're fooling no one.
    4combatvet @ usa 1
  • MaJeStiicMaJeStiic Posts: 367
    edited 28.01.2013
    i agree with you about the collective maybe hoving too much power, i agreed with many of lisas claims, just not the ones about the misc... i have seen their work first hand

Sorry ftdyfyjk, I don't know if you just "skimmed" this post, or you don't really care and you are just here to bash the MISC. But I will help you out by showing you the part you obviously missed.
    Lisa wrote: »
    The Collective has made this war about The Misc, and yes The Misc are involved. BUT THE WAR IS NOT ABOUT THE MISC. This War is about freedom and independence. Not just for us, but for you too. If the Collective is not stopped in this, the way this game is played will change forever. All of your time, money, friendships made.....the experience of this game ruined because of the whims of a few that would try to control how you play.

Let's move on shall we? Thanks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Leader of Dream Team on USA 1 server. Follow our battles here! http://goo.gl/Aqqua
Sign In to comment.