Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New zombie story

Comments

• ElfangorElfangor Posts: 3,974
    edited 27.01.2013
    "I'd expect him to be in the Palace with King Lorio."

(OOC: It's always a love story right?)
    Check out my story! The First Ruby Buyer
  • evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 27.01.2013
    Elfangor wrote: »
    "I'd expect him to be in the Palace with King Lorio."

(OOC: It's always a love story right?)

Yep, it always is lol

"Thank you, sir."
    *Making his way to the Palace in the background*

Walter makes his way to the Palace, where he meets a stern-looking man in armor with a sword at his side.

"Hello, sir. Are you General Seiyus?"
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 27.01.2013
    Hanzolo is currently talknig with Elfangor about the situation.Speaking,he says "Elfangor,I need to take care of a little buisness,I will be leaving Empi for a while.I presume you will be staying at Empi to help out with the defenses?"

OOC: Elfangor,could you make your character wish Hanzolo good luck all cheerfully and stuff?
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 28.01.2013
    "Hmmm, where could it be?" Link asked himself. "It has got to be here somewhere." Suddenly Link hear's a voice, then dives under is old bed. "I could have sworn i heard someone in my old son's room!" a voice sounded from afar. "Dad!" Link exclaims under his breath. At an incredible amount of power Link didn't think possible by any old Orc, his door burst open. "sslllurpr!" The orc said, as if it was a word. " I could have sworn he was..." The Orc visciously hit Link's dad without any warning. "NO!" Link screamed climbing out from underneath his bed. A horn sounded from the Orc and a big Orc walked in, Link assumed it was the boss. "I challenge you to a fight! you versus me on your horse and i will ride my bull!" the Orc said in a booming voice. "You can? You can...talk?" Link asked. "Of course, meet me outside.

*1 hour later*

A horn sounded, Link looked around and spotted Kenny looking confident. "You can do this Link!" Kenny yelled from a distance. The horn sounded for the second time. Link smirked, "I know!" The horn sounded the third and final time. Suddenly the Orc's bull ran across the field, about to tear Link apart. "Bring it on!" Link exclaimed. The Orc and his bull barely missed Link and recoiled into a huge boulder. "Haha, done already?" Link asked. Suddenly the Bull Rider Orc got up and turned around. "Let us do this for real!" The Bull Rider Orc said in a harsh tone. It was Link's turn now. Link hit Epona's (Link's horse's name is Epona) ribs with his feet and legs making her sprang up and charge. "Lets ride!" Link exclaimed.

Link and the Bull Rider Orc were 5 feet away from a collision. "Now!" Link exclaimed. Link jerked Epona to the left making the Bull Rider Orc slightly miss and go off in the wrong direction. Link took the oppertunity. Link jerked Epona the other way and charged at the Bull Rider Orc. " Die!" Link exclaimed with renewed moxie. Link stood on Epona and jumped right before the collision onto the Bull Rider Orc. "Hyah, Hyah, Hyah!" Link said as he stabbed wildly at the Bull Rider Orc's face. "Awwhhwh," the Bull Rider Orc cried out. Then the screaming stopped but the Bull wouldn't let go. Suddenly Kenny jumped right in front of the Bull and stabbed it right in the head. The Bull stopped, now dead. "Thanks partner," Link said. "Right back at you," Kenny said. And then the two teens walked back into Empi's capital castle, ready to listen to Link's father and learn what the whole Orc raid was about as Link wasn't old enough at the time to understand. Link's dad stared in aw as his once little son walked in from defeating the best general aside from the Orc leader in all of Empi.

"Well done son," Link's father said. "You better be, I just saved you!" Link exclaimed. "Not entirely son, come, sit and listen to how the zombies and Orc's all raided the land so easily, then you will understand why I am not entirely safe just yet, and bring your friend too, he seems worthy and is a great friend," Link's father said. "You bet he is a good friend!" Link said while looking over at Kenny, just to find Kenny was looking back at Link, his face saying that he felt the same way about Link.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
    edited 28.01.2013
    (OOC: I'm just going to ignore swag and da ender's posts. I suggest others follow suit.)

(At Hanz) Of course I will be staying here, but where are you going? Will you need Hamar because I really think he should stay here?

(Evets) "Yes I am Seiyus. What do you need?"
    edited 28.01.2013
    "Sir, I was directed to come over here to be assigned to one of the special guard units."
    Walter gives Seiyus the paper with the commander's signature on it.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 28.01.2013
    General Seiyus looked over the paper, but he did not appear convinced at first. "How long have you been a warrior?"

"What are your prefered weapons?"

"Have you been in any notable battles?"

(Answer in order please)
    edited 28.01.2013
    Hanzolo shakes his head. "I will be fine,I am going to visit some...friends".The two men calpping each other on the back,Hanzolo thans walks away.Elfangor looks down,brushing off his coat,an when he looks back up,Hanzolo is gone.

Exiting the gate,Hanzolo rents a horse and rides through the hills quickly,and arrives at a small pond.Standing at the edge of the river he says "Oh Aglentine,glorious naiad of the river,rise!".The naiad that had healed Hanzolo's scars appears out of the water and says "Why did you summon me,Breaker?" "I have come to pay my debt." "For what?" she asks."You healed my scars,I must pay you back." The naiad chuckles "Begone Hanzolo,you have greater duties ahead of you",and she dissipates,leaving Hanzolo standing on the bank.

Dumbfounded,he walks back to the horse and begins riding off again.Arriving at a small cottage standing in the center of a clearing,Hanzolo kneels own on the ground,remembering the village that once was.Whispering,he says "I will not fail you father,nor our generation.".

Standing up,he reads the final page of his great grandfathers journal.Gasping at what he reas,he gets on the horse,and rides off as quickly as he cant back to Empi
    edited 28.01.2013
    "Well, sir, I will be glad to answer your questions. For the past 5 and a half years I had been serving in the militia of my village by Apercus, constantly fighting off robber barons(heh) from the other side of the border. My preferred weapons are my sword and shield, but I am also competent with a crossbow or any projectile weapon. One of my hardest battles was one of the border wars- you may have heard of it- against the robber lord Fera Fatso, who had managed to group several barons together to fight for him. In this battle, I was one of the lucky men to survive- one of the 100 out of the 600 fighting. This is how I got the scar on my arm."
    He lifts off his armor to show a particularly nasty scar along the bottom of his left arm, which moves up to the base of his elbow before ending. Even though it is an old wound, it still is not fully healed.
    "Also, my great-grandfather was the Northern Warlord Evets, he served as a guard of the Kings in man older days. Perhaps you heard of him?"

OOC: Many people heard of Evets! He was a Duke who lived in the northern part of the Empire and fought many battles against enemies. He was kind of a darker type of person, and many legends are spun about his bloody conquests against the scum of the Northlands. He died in a bloody battle where his forces were outnumbered, but he managed to kill many and legend is that if you go to the old battleground, you could catch a glimpse of his ghost wandering the soiled ground.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 28.01.2013
    The veteran's widen in recognition. "You're that fellow that saved Princess Kitty aren't you? If you are, you're in!"
    edited 28.01.2013
    Elfangor wrote: »
    The veteran's widen in recognition. "You're that fellow that saved Princess Kitty aren't you? If you are, you're in!"

So much win :D
    "Yeah, that was me! Glad to be in your service sir!"

---
    Brb, I won't post for a while.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 28.01.2013
    Hey dont forget Hanzolo helped
    edited 28.01.2013
    Seiyus grabs Evets' forearm, and he leads him into a nearby alcove. "You saved the Princess eh? That means you saw the foreigners! Tell me of them. All of it!"

(Evets, mention Hanzolo. That way Seiyus will know to seek him out too.)
  • Sgt. HammerSgt. Hammer Posts: 1,642
    edited 28.01.2013
    (OOC: Just to let everyone know. Dom told me to post that those events between Elfangor and Achcuahtli had occured but Achcuahtli had basically had an out of body experiance. So someone was still kidnapped (I guess) and killed and interrogated by Blazac, but not Achcuahtli himself. For now he doesn't know whether if that was really just a dream or if it really happened.)

(Achcuahtli was on one of his ships, over seeing the retrieval of the sunken warship (From the earlier post by Dom). He had only heard of this after he awoke from a most peculiar dream where the little spy had tried to kill him in the presence of dragons. Most bizarre. In the case of the sunken ship, he was able to piece together from the survivors they had been attacked without warning by a ship from the Emirium navy. From the description he received of who was in command of the attack, it was none other than Commander Seiyus (The same man Dom said had captured the four Representatives earlier in the story). From the report of survivors, he found that the crew that was now rescued was from the supply ship had only been beaten and washed ashore in the following days.)

Achcuahtli: So this Seiyus man is starting to grow more bold against us. He will have to be dealt with, this sniping at our flanks will not be tolerated.

(He returns to the capital where he later learns of the impending attack on the city. Already defenses have been prepared and still more were being made. He is currently making his way to the Palace.)
    edited 28.01.2013
    Elfangor is with Hamar just outside of the Southern Gate. In the case of a northern attack, Hamar wants to suprise the enemy, so the city is keeping him out of sight from possible spies.

The Spy was looking Hamar over because an archer had launched an arrow before the order was made to stand down, and the missile hadn't been found yet. Elfangor found something. "Look! This scale is chipped."

Hamar looked at that area, and he said, "That wouldn't be from an arrow. Must have happened either when Gorzad attacked us, or the scale got hit by a falling rock when Blazac collapsed the entrance to the Cavern. Nevertheless, this scale has to go..."
    edited 28.01.2013
    "The foreigners? I had little contact with them, but there was one encounter I had......" He goes on to tell him about when he was attacked by Worgriders on the hill and Coyotl had helped him.
    "The one named Coyotl, I think. He said they were supposed to save the princess, or at least try and help. I wish I could be of more assistance sir, but that's all I know. But speaking of when I was helping Princess Kitty, I was helped by my friend and brother-in-arms, hanzolo, descendant of the Great Breaker, hanzolo I. He is a great fighter. "

Eh, how's this post?
    evets4 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 28.01.2013
    evets4 wrote: »
    "The foreigners? I had little contact with them, but there was one encounter I had......" He goes on to tell him about when he was attacked by Worgriders on the hill and Coyotl had helped him.
    "The one named Coyotl, I think. He said they were supposed to save the princess, or at least try and help. I wish I could be of more assistance sir, but that's all I know. But speaking of when I was helping Princess Kitty, I was helped by my friend and brother-in-arms, hanzolo, descendant of the Great Breaker, hanzolo I. He is a great fighter,and has huge muscles.He's also very handomse. "

Eh, how's this post?

Loved the last part :D
    edited 28.01.2013
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    Loved the last part :D

Ah, I see what you did there :D
    evets4 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 28.01.2013
    evets4 wrote: »
    Ah, I see what you did there :D

Hehe,ok,in all seriousness...

Hanzolo is speeding along the horse,but suddnly an arrow flies through the air,killing the horse.Getting up quickly,Hanzolo draws his sword in time to stab the oncoming Orc.Spotting a dozen more,Hanzolo runs down the hill,realizing he bordered too close to the edge of the oncoming army of monsters.Running,he leaps up a tree and fights off the orcs.Cutting downa branch,Hanzolo uses it as a sled(which later on became known as toboganning),and slides down the mountain,leaving the orcs behind in th dust.Knowing they will call in help,Hanzolo runs like crazy across the plain.
    edited 28.01.2013
    "Could you tell me about their weapons? Maybe their fighting strengths or weaknesses?"

After you answer, take him to Hanzolo. Hanz he asks the exact same questions about the foreigners, so you can answer right away.
Sign In to comment.