Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Wish Me Luck!

Hi guys tomorrow im going capture my first outpost. The outpost owner is in ruins. It is a shiny wood and food outpost.

Contents:

-60 Dwellings:
29 Level 3 Dwellings
31 Level 1 Dwellings

-4 Level 3 Townhouses

-Marketplace Level 1

-Keep Level 2

-3 Woodcutters Level 1

-Defense Workshop Level 1

-Barracks Level 1

-Storage Level 1

-Siege Workshop Level 1

-Some Level 2 towers, gate Level 1 :)

Im REALLY happy about the dwellings, the gold will be phenomenal! Never seen that many dwellings in a outpost let alone a castle! lol

What do you guys think?
Post edited by General Warlord2 on
General Warlord @ en 1

Comments

• evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 27.01.2013
    Better spy it first, and send a lot of guys to take care of those armed farmers......
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • General Warlord2General Warlord2 Posts: 94
    edited 27.01.2013
    evets4 wrote: »
    Better spy it first, and send a lot of guys to take care of those armed farmers......

Yup i know :D thats why as we speak im building a huge army!
    General Warlord @ en 1
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 28.01.2013
    I wouldn't recommend an outpost like that for a few reasons.

1. That many dwellings is a waste of space and the outpost will support only a small army.

2. You really want shiny food outposts.

3. The player is not in ruins.
    It's been a while.....

• Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 28.01.2013
    Good Luck,and may the toads be with you
  • JonBerserk7 (US1)JonBerserk7 (US1) Posts: 9,135
    edited 28.01.2013
    Baldrick wrote: »
    I wouldn't recommend an outpost like that for a few reasons.

1. That many dwellings is a waste of space and the outpost will support only a small army.

2. You really want shiny food outposts.

3. The player is not in ruins.

Baldrick, you must be psychic and know who this guy is talking about if you know that the player isn't in ruins
    JonBerserk7 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 28.01.2013
    Baldrick, you must be psychic and know who this guy is talking about if you know that the player isn't in ruins

He probably searched that guy up,they ARE in the same server..........
  • clayton184 (INT1)clayton184 (INT1) Posts: 79
    edited 28.01.2013
    yes go for 8 food outposts, you will need them later in the game
    you will be able to support more troops
    clayton184 @ WWW 1

"To boldly go where no one has gone before...."
    edited 28.01.2013
    Dont worry guys the outpost is a shiny food so its all good. AND the player IS in ruins. It says so einsten
    General Warlord @ en 1
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 28.01.2013
    Don't do it! Not a good idea at all and you will regret it later, trust me, i have been there and done that:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • Colt442Colt442 Posts: 2,168
    edited 28.01.2013
    That's probably the same guy Baldrick posted a pic of that outpost the other day of, so I bet he knows what hes talking about when he says the guys not in ruins.
    20a6j54.gif
    edited 28.01.2013
    Believe me now?

kb67ie.png
    General Warlord @ en 1
  • Dun Gon (INT2)Dun Gon (INT2) Posts: 3,656
    edited 28.01.2013
    Believe me now?

kb67ie.png

Its a shiny wood. I would go for it to fund my army early on and then surrender it later!
    Dun Gon @ WWW 2
    Retired from duties in September 2015.

Once Leader of Phoenix Sword and the once prominent alliance empire, Phoenix. Proud member of now collapsed OU. All organizations mentioned above have collapsed or merged into other prominent alliances since. Co-founder of the Force family.

"I have seen many wars fought through my four years on this server. I have seen families rise and fall. I have been members of prominent organizations in International 1 and International 2, and have played in United States 1 with my forum buddies as well. It has shown me many things, but mainly that every action that is partaken in this game and in the world can only be deemed right or wrong depending upon your perspective. Never pass the blame, fight hard to succeed. As a non-ruby player, I managed to create and nurture not one but two of the most successful alliance families in International 2. Believe, there is always another path. Success is determined by the amount of effort you are willing to put in"
    edited 28.01.2013
    Dun Gon wrote: »
    Its a shiny wood. I would go for it to fund my army early on and then surrender it later!

Yeah but still dont worry I wont grow my army huge until I capture the outpost under that which is shiny food 8 farms :D I just want to ensure I have a good supply of gold and wood.
    General Warlord @ en 1
  • Colt442Colt442 Posts: 2,168
    edited 28.01.2013
    Good luck hope he doesn't come back & want it.
    20a6j54.gif
  • Baldrick (GB1)Baldrick (GB1) Posts: 4,948
    edited 28.01.2013
    Yes, he is in ruins, my sincerest apologies.

But I still think you're wrong going for it. I wouldn't want that OP and I doubt that the 8 food one will still be free when you get round to taking it.

But it's your call.

It wouldn't take long to transform the shiny food one into a tax collecting outpost as low level buildings don't take very long to build.

Also, as the ruined player is still in an alliance they will get a blue horn when you launch at it. They may have plans for it already and could attack you or support your capture attack.

My alliance had a similar situation recently and we were not kind to those who were rude enough to attack.

So be careful, or at least message the alliance leader and ask permission.

Good luck anyway whatever you choose to do.
    It's been a while.....

edited 28.01.2013
    Baldrick wrote: »
    Yes, he is in ruins, my sincerest apologies.

But I still think you're wrong going for it. I wouldn't want that OP and I doubt that the 8 food one will still be free when you get round to taking it.

But it's your call.

It wouldn't take long to transform the shiny food one into a tax collecting outpost as low level buildings don't take very long to build.

Also, as the ruined player is still in an alliance they will get a blue horn when you launch at it. They may have plans for it already and could attack you or support your capture attack.

My alliance had a similar situation recently and we were not kind to those who were rude enough to attack.

So be careful, or at least message the alliance leader and ask permission.

Good luck anyway whatever you choose to do.

No worries mate, everyone makes mistakes :) anyway they only have 3 members and are far away from me. If I need help my alliance are here to back me up. Dont worry the food OP has been free for a long time, I have no strong player within a 10 miles radius except for the level 32 guy,but he will be on my leash securely and tight. Also if someone does take it then I'll just have to capture it, no problemo :)
    General Warlord @ en 1
  • Lady GlymmirhLady Glymmirh Posts: 87
    edited 28.01.2013
    congrats! :)
    Lady Glymmirh @ WWW 1
    "....i see....a pot of gold! yes, right there in your kingdom. ooh, don't mind if i help myself, do you?" :p
    17.jpg
Sign In to comment.