Home Off Topic

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

New zombie story

Comments

• sfarmsfarm Posts: 921
    edited 27.01.2013
    sfarm take his fishing rod and sits a few meters away from him and fishes
    my deviations
    find me on the link above o3o
    13.jpg
    15.jpg
  • ElfangorElfangor Posts: 3,974
    edited 27.01.2013
    hanzolo5 wrote: »
    Hanzolo pulls out a few herbs from his pocket.Squeezing the juice out of them,he applies the liquid to Elfangors wounds.Already,the healing affects can be seen.Elfangors eyes slowly flutter open,and look at Hanzolo.Noding in relief,Hanzolo walks after Blazac and asks "So what now?"

Blazac turns to the Orb of Song. "Now it is time for me to return to life!" The draco lich turns to the altar, and, rising onto his hind legs, Blazac begins to chant. The language is one not known by Hanzolo, but when spoken the man can feel the power of the words in the air.

The chant goes on and on, and when Blazac finally stops both he and the Orb of Song are glowing a deep blue. The soul shard begins to float towards the draco lich's chest. Everyone present holds their breath as the Orb touches Blazac's dead skin.

There is a blinding flash of blue light, and everyone, except Blazac and Elfangor (he is still on the slab), are knocked to the ground by the force of the blast. Before the light clears, Hanzolo and Hamar, though they hit the stone floor pretty hard, feel better. Their wounds are healed by the return of life in Blazac.

He was magnificent. In undeath, Blazac was a terrible sight to see, but now, in life, he was beautiful. The dragon was the same size as before, but Hanzolo swore that he had grown. It was because where there used to be rotting skin and bone there were now scales. This shining armor was a deep, saphire blue, and Blazac's eyes, once fire, were now the same color as his scales.

Stretching his wings, Blazac lets out a great roar: "I am Blazac the Blue! I have returned!"

Elfangor ran into the room when he heard the victorious cry. The Spy was completely healed, and even his red hair was back, with streaks of black. Elfangor knelt before Blazac. "Master, I am once again ready to serve you."
    Check out my story! The First Ruby Buyer
  • DomovoiDomovoi Posts: 266
    edited 27.01.2013
    Elfangor wrote: »
    Blazac turns to the Orb of Song. "Now it is time for me to return to life!" The draco lich turns to the altar, and, rising onto his hind legs, Blazac begins to chant. The language is one not known by Hanzolo, but when spoken the man can feel the power of the words in the air.

The chant goes on and on, and when Blazac finally stops both he and the Orb of Song are glowing a deep blue. The soul shard begins to float towards the draco lich's chest. Everyone present holds their breath as the Orb touches Blazac's dead skin.

There is a blinding flash of blue light, and everyone, except Blazac and Elfangor (he is still on the slab), are knocked to the ground by the force of the blast. Before the light clears, Hanzolo and Hamar, though they hit the stone floor pretty hard, feel better. Their wounds are healed by the return of life in Blazac.

He was magnificent. In undeath, Blazac was a terrible sight to see, but now, in life, he was beautiful. The dragon was the same size as before, but Hanzolo swore that he had grown. It was because where there used to be rotting skin and bone there were now scales. This shining armor was a deep, saphire blue, and Blazac's eyes, once fire, were now the same color as his scales.

Stretching his wings, Blazac lets out a great roar: "I am Blazac the Blue! I have returned!"

Elfangor ran into the room when he heard the victorious cry. The Spy was completely healed, and even his red hair was back, with streaks of black. Elfangor knelt before Blazac. "Master, I am once again ready to serve you."

Blazac the Blue? Rofloflomp! Choke, gag, haha pffffft hehehe! Aaaaah! That was refreshing...as in like Blazac the Bluetiful? harharhar pffffff. Ok I'm done...lol

"I am Blazac the Blukarik herk. Sorry hair ball. I am Blazac Sheild of Alastrophar! I have returned!"

"Yeah that's great." Gorzad said from the cavern entrance. "Now how about dying again!"

The two dragons fly at each other. The draco lich scored his claws across Blazac's hide. Normally that would have been a serious hit, but with Blazac's newly rejuvinated scales the attack leaves nothing more but a skin deep cut. Blazac on the other hand, bull rushes Gorzad and knocks the enormous beast on his back.
    Blazac lunges but is met with Gorzad rear claws. Blazac is knocked backward giving the dracolich time to rise, and launch another attack. Hanzolo and Elfangor are forced to retreat as the two ancient dragons battle with each other.
    Blazac forces Gorzad out of the cave, and the battle becomes air borne. Elfangor feels his master's voice inside his head. Take Hamar, and Hanzolo, return to the Empire. A disturbanc rises in the North, Empi will be in peril soon. I will take Gorzad far into the mountains of Mor and destroy him. You must hurry, however, in one minute I must collapse the entrance to my cave, or my loot and slaves will be stolen by the Draco cult.

And I have a lot to do in the coming weeks, so I'll leave you all with that. Sgt. Hammer, Elfangor, please get along. Try to settle your differences of opinion as civilly as possible and in pms. Swag please come back to this world. Smithe continue to build up momentum toward your coupe. Elfangor and Sgt Hammer. I leave any plot additions to you guys because I have reached the end of my planned plot line thus far, but please do not involve any sort of character deaths, or large scale invasions. I'll be back hopefully in a few days.
    Domovoi @ usa 1
    edited 27.01.2013
    Elfangor leaps into action. He desperately wants to help Blazac, but he knows that he can do nothing except flee. The Spy jumps onto Hamar's back, and Hanzolo quickly follows. The three make it out of the Cavern just in time. Hamar's tail is almost crushed by the collapse of the entrance.

In the air, Elfangor speaks to Hanzolo. "Did you hear Blazac? Empi will be in danger soon..."
  • Sgt. HammerSgt. Hammer Posts: 1,642
    edited 27.01.2013
    (Attack in Oriosyrus, in the woods where the orc commander Hrulkr is suspected to be.)

(The four Aztecs are hiding in some undergrowth near what they suspect is the enemie's main encampment.)

Coaxoch: Let that group pass. If we attack now then they'll just outflank us.

Xiu: That's what you've said for the past hour! How long are we going to wait?

Coaxoch: We sent Coyotl up ahead to scout things out so we can just slip in, kill or capture the commander, then get out with as little damage done to ourselves as possible. In hindsight we really should have picked up some soldiers to accompany us here.

Metzli: No we shouldn't have. In cases like this, all it takes is a small elite group to do something a battalion of soldiers would fail to do.

(Coyotl comes up behind the group and gives his report.)

Coyotl: They aren't making this easy. The command tent is set up right in the middle of the camp and armed patrols and reserve troops are everywhere inside the camp.

Coaxoch: We'll need a distraction that will draw most of them away so we can deal with the leader. A fire wouldn't be to out of place.

(They begin outlining a plan.)
  • sfarmsfarm Posts: 921
    edited 27.01.2013
    sfarm gets his rod and his 3 fish and goes home
    my deviations
    find me on the link above o3o
    13.jpg
    15.jpg
    edited 27.01.2013
    Elfangor and Hanzolo leave Hamar on the East Bank of the Tigis river. From there, the pair travels on horseback (Quester and another horse had been fitted with magical shoes just after Hamar, Hanz, and Elfangor flew into the Cavern) to Empi.

The guards at the West Gate order the two horsemen to halt, but when one recognizes Elfangor they are allowed to pass. By now, the whole city believes that Elfangor was taken by a monster to the West. The streets are soon filled with people anxious to see the supposed dragon slayer. The Spy and Hanzolo walk their horses right up to the Palace doors, which quickly open before them. King Lorio is sitting on his throne, his children standing to either side.

The nobles in the court are amazed. "Where did the beast take you?" shouted one. "How did you escape?" asked another. Elfangor held his hand up for silence, and he then bowed before his king.

Lorio rose from his throne and walked over to the Spy. "I have many of the same questions, Elfangor. Tell me your story, and do tell who this man beside you is."

Elfangor and Hanzolo had already come up with their story on their way to the Capital. They explained, in voices of silver and gold, that Hanzolo had been praying in the Cathedral when the dragon attacked, and he had tried to rescue Elfangor from the beast's claws when he too was taken. The dragon had imprisoned them in a cave in the south-west, planning to eat them. The pair lied with practiced efficiency, saying that the two had escaped by stealing some of the dragon's magic with the Orb of Song.

King Lorio, and everyone else in the room, accepted the story instantly, for the voices of the storytellers had been heavily layered with magic. Elfangor and Hanzolo were hailed as heroes for vanquishing such a mighty beast.

Elfangor looked over at Hanzolo. "We escaped yes, but the dragon is not dead. " King Lorio motioned for Elfangor to go on. "When we stole the dragon's magic, Hanzolo had an excellent idea. Using our new powers, we hypnotized the dragon. He now serves us!"

At that moment, shouts and bells of alarm were heard outside. Hanzolo smiled. "Here he comes now." Nobles and guards alike rushed out of the castle to see a red dragon winging its way towards Empi. Archers were manning the walls, and a catapult was being loaded. Once the archers and other soldiers were told to stand down, Hamar quickly landed before the Palace steps...

(This comes straight from Dom)

In the North, thousands of zombies spew forth from the Mountains of Mor...
  • evets4evets4 Posts: 3,798
    edited 27.01.2013
    Walter got lost trying to find a river, he decides to go back to the Palace and get his bearings there. When he reaches the majestic castle, he sees a great red shape -flying? flying!- towards the capital, and the garrison getting ready to defend and battle if necessary. Riding Charger up to the main gate, he asks the Guards there what's going on.
    evets4 @ usa 1
    Retired From Goodgame Empire
    Coordinates: 715:639 | |
    (Former)General of The Impervious
    http://theimpervious.webs.com
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 27.01.2013
    Hanzolo says to King Lorio "Beware though,for I overheard on of the Dragons minions say there is an army of beasts gathering from the north.Empirium must prepare for an attack!"

OOC: I hagve to go out of town because my aunt is getting married
  • Lord SmitheLord Smithe Posts: 3,803
    edited 27.01.2013
    Gormar and his men heard word of many zombies heading north to Apericus and headed back to RockVard to ready their defenses...

in the tavern the messenger had been sleeping in, a woman who was the owner of the tavernwent upstairs to wake the messenger and tell him breakfast was ready. she knocked on the door and there was no awnser, she called for the man and told him breakfast was ready and there was no awnser. she opened the door and looked in... she screamed and ran down the stairs calling for the guards, she found two guards in the street and told them to go look upstairs. they ran upstairs into the room and there was the messenger, laying in bed with a knife stuck in his chest...
    General Of Neph-TDL
    Part of the Nephilim Family
    Lord Smithe @ usa 1
    edited 27.01.2013
    The Guards reply. "Elfangor has returned from capture in the southwest, and he brought a friendly dragon with him!"

King Lorio takes Hanzolo's advice to heart. He welcomes Hamar to his kingdom and Capital, but then he quickly withdraws to the Palace to consult his commanders.
    edited 27.01.2013
    "Elfangor? Who is he?"
    evets4 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 27.01.2013
    One of the Guards is astonished. "You don't know who Elfangor is? You don't know who Elfangor is?! Well he's only one of the most famous Royal Spies in Empirium! Escaped many a tight spot that one has, and some say he has nine lives because he's fooled so many City Guards! Are you new here or somethin'?
    edited 27.01.2013
    "I guess you could say that, I grew up in a small village by Apercus. I went here many times as a child, but never heard of this Elfangor fellow..."
    evets4 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 27.01.2013
    The Guard looks at Evets closely. "Yeah you look like an Apercus bloke! It makes sense that some might not have heard of him. Spies lead a secretive life don't they? They wouldn't be good at their job if they didn't!"

The group of soldiers starts laughing and patting Evets on the back. They even invite him to share a drink with them later on.
    edited 27.01.2013
    "Haha, I'll be sure to take ya up on that offer :). Say, do you know of any job openings around here? I'm currently a knight for hire."
    evets4 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 27.01.2013
    The group leads Evets over to their superior. "We need all the help we can get right now actually. Those dragon-boys say that there's a big crowd of monsters up North, so King Lorio is having us prepare for an attack on any kind. Where would you like to be stationed? The walls, Palace, or I might be able to get you into one of three special groups being put together to guard Lorio, Seerow, and Kitty. You look like you've seen battle."
    edited 27.01.2013
    "I'd rather get put into one of the special troops, that way I can learn more about the whole situation."
    (He's hoping he get's put into Kitty's group because she's the only one he really knows, so she would actually tell him something.)
    evets4 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited 27.01.2013
    The commander writes on a piece of paper, ending with his signature. "Take this to General Seiyus. He'll set you up, but Elfangor will probably want to talk to you if you're planning on guarding Kitty. Words out that they may have a thing going."
    edited 27.01.2013
    Elfangor wrote: »
    The commander writes on a piece of paper, ending with his signature. "Take this to General Seiyus. He'll set you up, but Elfangor will probably want to talk to you if you're planning on guarding Kitty. Words out that they may have a thing going."

Haha, okay.

"Thank you, sir. Where is General Seiyus?"
    evets4 @ usa 1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In to comment.