Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Ways to deal with large alliances - their bullying

clement wongclement wong Posts: 2
edited 15.02.2013 in Players ask Players
Hi,
I am a leader of a medium size alliance in UK1, 3 days ago, 3 alliance Empire Knight 2, 3 and 4, declare war on us for absolutely no reason. They are all over 200 miles away, we never attack them, we wouldn't bother since it will take forever to get there. But since there, my members been attacked by their member almost every hour. They are all just high 20 low 30s level. I sent message to all of their leader plus empire knight 1, and they all ignore me. Is there anything we can do? It just seems to me, a small group of coward want to have 'their' game, not anyone else have fun. If there's someone up and coming, they just destroy them first. I will call this bully. I offered peace and explain we are miles apart, there's no reason for us to get involve.
Any advice or help would be appreciated.
moro11 @ UK1
Post edited by clement wong on
clement wong @ en 1

Comments

• tj joetj joe Posts: 59
    edited 27.01.2013
    This has happened to my alliance many times in Australia 1, just that they didn't declare war on us, instead, bullied me. I messaged them, and they were reasonable and stopped. I have done that every time now, and it works. You could try to get a bigger, non-bullying alliance to attack them, and make them stop. That might not work though.
    My best attack:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tj joe @ au 1
  • RoobinHood77777RoobinHood77777 Posts: 302
    edited 27.01.2013
    Grrrrrrr!
    Do not make me even more mad clement!
    we decleared war to you for some good points it is your fault because you don't have the courage to fight and defend!
    RoobinHood77777 @ en 1

Now part of the NEMESIS!

"To every action there is always opposed an equal reaction",Isaac Newton. ;)
  • aga110 (GB1)aga110 (GB1) Posts: 75
    edited 27.01.2013
    I'll just stick my nose in.
    Grrrrrrr!
    Do not make me even more mad clement!
    we decleared war to you for some good points it is your fault because you don't have the courage to fight and defend!

I don't think it's lack of courage that stops 1 alliance fighting off 3. If anything it's a lack of courage on your side, needing 3 to take on 1, roughly equal sized alliance. I personally don't see how 3 alliances all ganging up on 1 would get very nice points...
    aga110 @ uk 1
    edited 27.01.2013
    Hey listen this is the story (and I personally did not attack any of his members),
    This alliance called moro11 was in war with EK2,
    EK2 needed help so they asked us and we helped and anywhay we finished the war befor 2 hours!
    RoobinHood77777 @ en 1

Now part of the NEMESIS!

• daniel freeddaniel freed Posts: 135
    edited 27.01.2013
    Clement you are at war with us, this is a war game, deal with it or dont play my friend
    daniel freed @ en 1

To be the best, you must beat the best
  • edited 27.01.2013
    Yeah this is bullying.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] LIKE A BOSS!
  • aga110 (GB1)aga110 (GB1) Posts: 75
    edited 27.01.2013
    The OP says that your 3 alliances all declared war at the same time, but you say they were already at war with one of you...Don't know who to believe.
    aga110 @ uk 1
    edited 27.01.2013
    Listen I don't care anymore I joined a new alliance anywhay so please finish this!
    RoobinHood77777 @ en 1

Now part of the NEMESIS!

• clement wongclement wong Posts: 2
    edited 28.01.2013
    You learn something everyday, some people are very reasonable and some are quite the opposite. EK 2 and 3 declare war on my allaince in the same day, We have never attack any of their alliance since they are so far away, it will takes a whole day my mid 20s member to reach any of them. What is the point!
    Anyway, some of their member did have the decency to reply. And I will take this matter as close.
    clement wong @ en 1
  • muneer4433muneer4433 Posts: 213
    edited 28.01.2013
    i think its not fear 3 alliance hitting one alliance that is not game if you real want war why not hit big alliance member then you will enjoy game stop this war
    Muneer ahmad
  • adam7237adam7237 Posts: 3
    edited 28.01.2013
    I seen it as an good opertunity to get loot tbh it was me that wanted to help ek3 they never asked but hey ITS A WAR GAME U PLAY TO WIN
    adam7237 @ en 1
  • Harrison30Harrison30 Posts: 15
    edited 28.01.2013
    Our alliance is friends with EK4 and they are good chaps. They wouldnt attack you without a reason
    Harrison30 @ en 1
    edited 28.01.2013
    CM's,

PLEASE
    CLOSE THIS THREAD!X(
    RoobinHood77777 @ en 1

Now part of the NEMESIS!

• hardcore5hardcore5 Posts: 249
    edited 28.01.2013
    why should they?
    it sounds like empire knights arnt that good at attacking
    hardcore @ en 1
    proud member of TDU
    edited 28.01.2013
    this post is waste of time....
    You don't get anything..
    RoobinHood77777 @ en 1

Now part of the NEMESIS!

• daniel freeddaniel freed Posts: 135
    edited 28.01.2013
    Ek are always open to reason. Yes we will hit for honour and gloy and should the victim of an attack protest i will always reply and tell them that its nothing personal. I am Ek 3 member and we are not bullies. We were simply helping one of our wing alliances. If we didnt do this then what would be the point in pacts. We agreed to stop attacking Morro11 but i informed Clement Wong that the attacks that were already on their way were sent before we declared peace. So when these armys hit we are then accused of not being honourable.
    Clement, i will just assume that you forgot that i told you attacks were already sent and i hope you realise this and see that we are reasonable. But you need to talk to EK2 aswell coz they are who you had the problem with in the first place and so I cant talk for them.
    Also you need to build relations with bigger alliances and make pacts ect. That way other more powerfull alliances will think twice before attacking you.
    But last of all, This is a war game and people do attack others even if just for honour and glory.
    daniel freed @ en 1

To be the best, you must beat the best
  • Nomad7Nomad7 Posts: 14
    edited 15.02.2013
    is it bully ing when a lvl 59 player attacks a lvl 28 player? I think so
    thedish of many= strength is a bully.
    they have no honor

this was an unprovoked attack.
    Nomad7 @ usa 1
Sign In to comment.