Home Technical Assistance

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

Titles for castle owners

ViggoslayViggoslay Posts: 1
edited 31.01.2013 in Technical Assistance
When I started out, I was a Knight, but everyone around me, regardless of how low their level, showed "Chevalier".

Now I see a new issue: My castle says I'm a Baron, but my outpost reads "Count".

Thanks
Post edited by Viggoslay on
Viggoslay @ usa 1

Comments

• lordsaruman (US1)lordsaruman (US1) Posts: 926
    edited 27.01.2013
    Viggoslay wrote: »
    When I started out, I was a Knight, but everyone around me, regardless of how low their level, showed "Chevalier".

Now I see a new issue: My castle says I'm a Baron, but my outpost reads "Count".

Thanks

It's a display bug. It's really nothing major.
    Lordsaruman int'1 former US1 member

Big bad scary war marshall of Pirates LOW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Molson Beer (US1)Molson Beer (US1) US1 Posts: 8,444
    edited 27.01.2013
    Please use the search function,there are a few threads about this alredy.

It is just a minor display bug,not much of a big deal
  • GREG714GREG714 Posts: 2
    edited 31.01.2013
    my castle once said i was landgrave and my ops say i was a duke, but at the present time my castle says count palatine and my op says landgrave, ill like to know whats going here? its so irritating
    GREG71 @ usa 1
  • Adventurer2Adventurer2 Posts: 1,120
    edited 31.01.2013
    GREG714 wrote: »
    my castle once said i was landgrave and my ops say i was a duke, but at the present time my castle says count palatine and my op says landgrave, ill like to know whats going here? its so irritating

It is just a minor display bug. Your castle shows your real glory rank, while your outposts show the next one. It has different titles now because you lost enough glory to go down in rank.
    My old castle. Not sure what I want as a signature now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sign In to comment.