Home Ideas, Suggestions & Feedback

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

We are looking for new Events and need your help!

Comments

• RychipRychip Posts: 28
    edited 23.01.2013
    I, the great wizard of the realm, am searching for rare equipment to use for my magic. I am old and have weak eyes though. If you could be kind and find some rare equipment for me I am willing to give you some men who I taught the arts of defense.

Help the Wizard by finding and giving him ten rare items. If you complete this in the given time(2 days) he will leave 30 magicians of weapondary defense, and 30 magicians that pratice ranged defense(they shoot fire balls from there wand instead of bow and arrow)

I don't knoe, maybe to much magic added in there. But it would be good to have an event that included having to give equipment right away and you get men for giving it. I hope that shows up soon.
  • The Epic DudeThe Epic Dude Posts: 555
    edited 23.01.2013
    10 rare equipment isnt much.

i have about 100 by now
    IM a noob.

Dont ask me anything

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • puppyDawgpuppyDawg Posts: 2
    edited 24.01.2013
    I think a jousting mini-game would be fun. Something like, "The Fair has come to your castle!" and you could assign your soldiers to go 'jousting' with a system similar to the way one chooses soldiers/horses for battles with Robber Barons.
    puppyDawg @ usa 1
  • swag like ohio3swag like ohio3 Posts: 1,853
    edited 24.01.2013
    hmm, I like alot of your idea's all! Like the wizard idea the tournament divisions idea jousting would be fun too! Don't know about wizard one though cus 10 equipment not enough, i would say 50 and you have 3 days
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Destiny Awaits...
  • tisartisar Posts: 27
    edited 25.01.2013
    Just like the traveling knights a gunpowder group can also come.Say they consist of men armed with rocket artillery,bombards and hand cannons.
    In order to complete the quest and gain the units we have to raid robber baron castles and find the chemicals they are looking for (just like the relics for the knights).
    tisar @ in 1
  • vampire empirevampire empire Posts: 218
    edited 25.01.2013
    this type of idea has been suggest in the previous pages but someone said this is not logic as this game is set in the old centuries
    vampire empire @ en 1

i like ruby buidings:D:D
  • luke bradyluke brady Posts: 93
    edited 26.01.2013
    You should be able to have a pact with individual people instead of having to join a alliance and make a pact with a different alliance
    luke brady @ en 1
    edited 26.01.2013
    You should be able to have a pact with individual people instead of having to join a alliance and make a pact with a different alliance

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D8):D:D:D:D8):D:D:D:D
    luke brady @ en 1
  • matthew27matthew27 Posts: 284
    edited 26.01.2013
    One word. Elephants. You do a task where you need to beat rbcs to get pieces for a command tower on top of an elephant. The reward is you get 20 elephants. These will be great in defense and attack against pretty much anything but kingsgaurd or other elephants and loads of vets.
    matthew27 @ en 1
    Rise and rise again until lambs become lions
    Lv52 and counting. Member of the great dark dominion.
  • Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
    edited 26.01.2013
    matthew27 wrote: »
    One word. Elephants. You do a task where you need to beat rbcs to get pieces for a command tower on top of an elephant. The reward is you get 20 elephants. These will be great in defense and attack against pretty much anything but kingsgaurd or other elephants and loads of vets.

Bad idea
    Reasons why
    1: Oh my gosh,elephants, how will the fit on the WALL???
    2: Elephants are slow a swordmen or an archer could go faster
    3. How do you get up there.......?
    19.jpg

Despite the fact that Brazil conceded the most goals in the World Cup, 3 of the 4 defenders on the World Cup Dream Team are Brazillan......
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/dream-team/

[email protected]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • matthew27matthew27 Posts: 284
    edited 27.01.2013
    Bad idea
    Reasons why

Do I look like one of the goodgame empire team? no so its up to them to make it if they want to.
    matthew27 @ en 1
    Rise and rise again until lambs become lions
    Lv52 and counting. Member of the great dark dominion.
  • Ante55Ante55 Posts: 1,156
    edited 27.01.2013
    Jas9824 wrote: »
    Bad idea
    Reasons why

He is actually pretty right, how will they fit there?

Anyway the only event i currently want is the mercenary event where you can quick buy soldiers.
    For example, if you have no defense but alot of coins but it takes to long time build them you can hire mercenary troops (no veterans or kingsguard just halberdiers, longbowmen, twohanded swords, HCBs and the first units you get at lvl 1 and 2 barracks).

Altough they are bought instantly they do cost alot more gold
    Some players have alot of gold like 52 milion so to counter it for mass buying there is a maximum amount of mercanaries in the event, like 150 halberdiers. But you don't have to buy all 150 that's just the maximum number of troops at the mercenary camp.
    You can't buy the troops if you can't train them yet.
    Ante55 @ skn 1 "Really you are actually reading this?!" ?(

Need info about RBCs? Click on this Link!
    http://deathorgloryalliance.blogspot.in/

Watch my new idea of a new event! Click on this link ! http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/empire/showthread.php?59572-New-Event-The-Conquest-of-Forlarn-Valley&highlight=forlarn

Also please use the search function!
  • hamadali2hamadali2 Posts: 18
    edited 27.01.2013
    give the king market item for coins for a limited time such as woods overseers for 3 day in 10000 coins
    hamadali @ WWW 2
  • Liamv3Liamv3 Posts: 7
    edited 27.01.2013
    Maybe we can make Priest Knight Which Both Heals Attacks and Defends at the same time
    We can make him with PRIEST Tower That gets unlocked from level 8.
    Cheap Materials Please ???
    Liamv3 @ WWW 2
    edited 27.01.2013
    How about instead of having to join a alliance and make a pact with a whole alliance make a pact with a single player

:D8):);)8|:huh:
    luke brady @ en 1
    edited 27.01.2013
    Make a workshop like the siege workshop and defense workshop but this workshop make tools that can be used for defense and attack

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    luke brady @ en 1
  • In10shnableFoulIn10shnableFoul Posts: 1
    edited 27.01.2013
    Since we are in medieval times i think there should be an event called Dragon Hunting. It could either be just every person goes out to hunt dragons, or their alliance goes out as a team. I like the alliance part better where everyone in the alliance donates about 10,000 of each res, and then after that they get transported to a new kingdom, but they only get one Castle like a capital. Each person could send res from their castles and send troops over. After that the Leader is the only one who can send out attacks but he/she would attack these large cave things( GGS can figure out the design and all members could watch) and its like a dungeon. It would be a maze with lots of ways to turn( all lead to the end) but with smaller caves that you have to get past in order to move on like Thorn King. Eventually you get to the end where instead of a bunch of troops there would be a LARGE dragon, which you would send attacks at with armys to kill it. If you do kill it, behind it would be HUGE amounts of rubes, res and im talking about 5000 rubys that are split to each member who donated, and res that go out to the members as well. I dont know if there should be a limit to how many dragons you can defeat but still sounds cool.
    In10shnableFoul @ usa 1
  • Jelmer1532Jelmer1532 Posts: 38
    edited 28.01.2013
    Equipment Idea:

Just an idea for a new attribute for equipment, there is a category of equipment called "The Treasure Hunter", i think it should give a bonus to the chance of getting a map piece.
    Jelmer153 @ usa 1
  • james poolmanjames poolman Posts: 110
    edited 28.01.2013
    i got 3 ideas.
    #1. We should have an event that uses resources and coins and is able to create its own weapon that u can use in battle, like a coat of arms thing mixed with the colossus. You can make it better, like the colossus by spending more resources, making it better and bigger. You can choose between a mace, sword, bow/crossbow, or a spear.

#2. An event that is much like the traveling knights by completing some sort of relic, but instead of getting soldiers, you get extra spies to use, u can only use them once, and you get say 30 rubies if you complete it.

#3. Much like #1, but with spies. You can be able to increase your spies accuracy, and like the equipment, you will have your max of 12 spies and you can equip them with things like torches, looks, relics, helmets, and other stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SacorySacory Posts: 1
    edited 28.01.2013
    I dont really have any response to the event but random thought you should put musician in that play music in you castle ...or a theatre for videos. X) just something to put out there [q[>.<] ...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Oh them Po' little squirrels. ;] 8| X( :love:
This discussion has been closed.