Home Players ask Players

We need new Moderators!

ModeratorWe are always on the lookout for talented people to join the team. That means you! If you think you could help us organise and inform the community while entertaining everyone then apply. We need people to help out on the forum, behind the scenes with announcements, on Discord and on our other Social Media channels.

If this is something you think might be of interest to you, HERE

How to Capture Outpost?

Sajeous VandSajeous Vand Posts: 689
edited 27.01.2013 in Players ask Players
I read another forum that said you needed castellens and I saw you can receive castellens by completing certain quests, by I am not sure how exactly you are supposed to capture and outpost.

Any help is appreciated.

Sir Saejous Vand
Post edited by Sajeous Vand on
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
― C.S. Lewis

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
― C.S. Lewis

Sajeous Vand @ usa 1

Comments

• Pelasion (US1)Pelasion (US1) US1 Posts: 285
    edited 24.01.2013
    Hi Sajeous! You can't recieve castellans by completing quests. The way that you get them is by building an estate, and for each level of your estate, you can then capture that many outposts.

Once you build your estate, click on any Out post that you want to capture, and a button will appear asking if you'd like to capture the outpost! Be warned, there are a lot of farmers to defeat in Out Posts! :) Good luck! :D
  • preymonkie (GB1)preymonkie (GB1) Posts: 17
    edited 24.01.2013
    build estate at lvl 13. don't think you can get them from quests as in reward.

maybe there's a quest build estate etc.
    preymonkie @ en 1

Member of Merlins Quest
  • edited 24.01.2013
    how do i build an estate?
    king soloman @ en 1
  • Sajeous VandSajeous Vand Posts: 689
    edited 24.01.2013
    Oh, so I won't be able to capture an outpost until I reach level 13? I am currently at level 9.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
    ― C.S. Lewis

If we find ourselves with a desire that nothing in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that we were made for another world.
    ― C.S. Lewis

Sajeous Vand @ usa 1
    edited 25.01.2013
    Oh, so I won't be able to capture an outpost until I reach level 13? I am currently at level 9.

Unfortunately no, but you'll level up in no time at all! :)
    edited 25.01.2013
    how do i build an estate?

You click on "Construction menu" when you're at your castle level 13 or higher, and then click on "Military" and then choose the estate and where you want it in your castle! :) Once you have an outpost, it really helps with troop numbers, battles, resources, etc! enjoy guys! ;D
  • The Epic DudeThe Epic Dude Posts: 555
    edited 25.01.2013
    You click on "Construction menu" when you're at your castle level 13 or higher, and then click on "Military" and then choose the estate and where you want it in your castle! :) Once you have an outpost, it really helps with troop numbers, battles, resources, etc! enjoy guys! ;D

Yep thats completely right.

the lvls of the 3 upgrades of the estate are 13 , 20 , 31
    IM a noob.

Dont ask me anything

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mauve (GB1)Mauve (GB1) Posts: 2
    edited 26.01.2013
    Hello. I've just captured my first outpost. Everything is going well - I have a barracks in the outpost and have produced many units - however, I can't get my army out of the outpost! It's just sitting there doing nothing and eating up resources.

Can anyone help please?
    Mauve @ en 1
  • Jabster (INT1)Jabster (INT1) Posts: 56
    edited 26.01.2013
    You can station them to another castle by clicking on that castle and choose Station. On the next windows, you choose which castle to move your army from.
    Or you can attack from an outpost directly. In the attack window, you can choose from which castle or oupost you'll use your army.
    Jabster @ WWW 1
  • ELI100ELI100 Posts: 54
    edited 26.01.2013
    1. You need to be level 13. 2.You can build an estate. 3. You can go capture an outpost, but first send your spy.
    Eli100
    ~ International 1:thumbsup:
    Life is sweet.
  • Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
    edited 26.01.2013
    you earn your 1st at lvl 13, 2nd at lvl 19 and your 3rd and last outpost lvl 31
    19.jpg

Despite the fact that Brazil conceded the most goals in the World Cup, 3 of the 4 defenders on the World Cup Dream Team are Brazillan......
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/dream-team/

[email protected]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
  • edited 26.01.2013
    Jas9824 wrote: »
    you earn your 1st at lvl 13, 2nd at lvl 19 and your 3rd and last outpost lvl 31
    10000000 millions% correct

Here is a little tip for you- Capture a food outpost which has either 6 food or 8 food. :) trust me, it helps a lot. Some people go a wood OP at lvl 13, stone OP at level 19 and food OP at level 31. They assume that after they build up everything, they can replace the OP's but it takes forever. Its better to take those delicious ones from the begginning. :)
    Asia 1/ United Forces
  • ton4ton4 Posts: 28
    edited 26.01.2013
    I disagree Dos Santos, it all depends on your situation. Are you in a strong and supportive alliance, yes go straight away for the shiny food OP's, are you on your own or weaker Alliance, I suggest to go for wood or stone OP first to lvl up faster. I have done it like that, started of with with a wood, then stone, the last one was shiny food, when I had that fairly build up I started to give up me first 2 OP's for 2 more shiny food OP's. In the end I do agree with you Dos Santos, the real winners in this game are the ones with food Op's. Even in our tiny server there is a shortage of shiny food OP's in some area's, and you will see some players moving to to the edge or different area's because of that reason.
    ton @ au 1
  • ConrodotConrodot Posts: 2
    edited 27.01.2013
    I have a weird problem i built an estate and got ready to invade an outpost when the game gave me an error about having no castellan after i had chosen the troops i was going to send into battle and now i can no longer get to the attack screen that lets me choose my troops.
    Conrodot @ usa 1
  • Jas9824Jas9824 Posts: 1,111
    edited 27.01.2013
    dos santos wrote: »
    10000000 millions% correct

Here is a little tip for you- Capture a food outpost which has either 6 food or 8 food. :) trust me, it helps a lot. Some people go a wood OP at lvl 13, stone OP at level 19 and food OP at level 31. They assume that after they build up everything, they can replace the OP's but it takes forever. Its better to take those delicious ones from the begginning. :)

excellenct idea
    i was thinking in the same lines
    i captured a STONE 6 outpost and FOOD 6 outpost
    theyres a wood 8 outpost sw of me
    i am capturing that at lvl 31
    19.jpg

Despite the fact that Brazil conceded the most goals in the World Cup, 3 of the 4 defenders on the World Cup Dream Team are Brazillan......
    http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/games/dream-team/

[email protected]
    #TheDreamLivesOn
Sign In to comment.